Premium USDA Porterhouse Steak with Drinks starting at P999 at Hai Chix & Steaks (Up to 55% off)
- A marriage of east and west
- Serves tasty Hainanese Chicken and Delicious Butter Garlic Shrimps
- Located in the heart of Ortigas
- Perfect for family gatherings and casual dates
- Groupon is valid from May 1 - June 30, 2012
- Limit 1 Groupon for a table of 2 for P999 deal; 1 Groupon for a table of 4 for P1880 deal; 1 Groupon for a table of 6 for P2700 deal
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Groupons may be given as gifts
- Reservation required during dinner; call +632.661.7695.
- Accepts walk-ins during lunch
- Operating hours: Monday from 5:30pm – 11:00pm only (reservation is required); Tuesday – Thursday from 11:00am – 2:00pm (walk-ins are allowed) and 5:30pm – 11:00pm (reservation is required); Sunday from 11:00am – 2:00pm
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Steak is useful for exercising incisors, getting mouthy mother-in-laws to shut up, and reducing swelling from black eyes caused by trying to eat steak with one's eye. Put steak to its prototypical use with today's Groupon to Hai Chix & Steaks. Choose from the following options:
- P999 (P2000 value) for a Premium USDA Porterhouse Steak with drinks good for 2
- P1880 (P4000 value) for a Premium USDA Porterhouse Steak with drinks good for 4
- P2700 (P6000 value) for a Premium USDA Porterhouse Steak with drinks good for 6
Located at Ortigas Home Depot, a blooming social hub in the heart of Pasig City, Hai Chix & Steaks plates all sorts of dead meat chewables to be devoured by hungry patrons of all ages. With today’s deal, Groupon gorgers get to stuff spacious bellies with a hefty intake of the restaurant’s deliciously tender Premium USDA Porterhouse Steak and a drink to push down the chompables.
To further satiate cravings, Grouponites may opt for additional eats. Butter Garlic Shrimps (P250) is a delicious dish that is comprised of the three major food groups: seafood, ground root, and butter. Their version of Buffalo’s Famous Wings (P160) has just the right amount of heat while being crispy and tender at the same time. For a taste of the east, try their Hainanese Chicken (P200), which is ginger-infused Chinese fowl served with three kinds of sauces. Their 250-gram U.S.D.A. Rib-eye Steak (P650) melts in your mouth just like everybody’s favorite brand of ice cube and is served with mixed vegetables and rice or fries.