Coffee Cocktails 101 starting at P799 at Canadian Tourism and Hospitality Institute (Up to 70% off)
- Learn to mix the most popular alcoholic coffee beverages like Earthquake, Flaming Coffee Cinnamon, Keoke Coffee, Café Mocha Brandy, Oreo Kahlua Bailey’s and many others
- Enjoy unlimited taste samples
- Learn how to prepare basic cocktail garnishes
- Classes will be conducted by seasoned bartending trainers of Manila’s top bars
- Includes handouts and certificate of participation
- Groupon is valid from September 10 – November 8, 2012
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Limit 1 Groupon per class
- Participant should be at least 18 years old
- Reservation is required at least 5 days before preferred slot. Please call +632.584.7343 or +632.451.1642 to check slot availability and reserve. Walk-in participants will not be entertained.
- Class schedule: Saturdays, 9:00am – 12:00nn or 2:00pm – 5:00pm
- Venue: CTHI campus
- Cancellations must be done at least 1 day before the reserved schedule
- No show will forfeit validity of voucher
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Without coffee, society would literally crumble under the weight of unsound buildings erected by dozing construction workers and unfocused architects. Today's Groupon to Canadian Tourism and Hospitality Institute helps buttress the fragile social fabric. Choose from the following options:
- P799 (P2000 value) for Coffee Cocktails Mixing Lessons for 1 person
- P1399 (P4000 value) for Coffee Cocktails Mixing Lessons for 2 persons
- P2399 (P8000 value) for Coffee Cocktails Mixing Lessons for 4 persons
Offering bean juice mixing learners classes in the art of concocting coffee-flavored liquor elixirs in a dazzling spectrum of different browns, this deal is dedicated to sharing the secret shaking skills of baristas and experienced mug sippers. Quenching the thirsting minds and palettes of coffee shop enthusiasts with their expert courses, these connoisseurs of tasty pick-me-upper creations are dedicated to delivering fun mixing master classes punctuated with sweet sippings and joyous cookie. Groupon holders learn to shake out essential coffee cocktail masterpieces like the Earthquake, Flaming Coffee Cinnamon, Keoke Coffee, Café Mocha Brandy and Oreo Kahlua Bailey’s.
The Canadian Tourism and Hospitality Institute (CTHI) is the first international franchise of the Canadian Tourism College (CTC) based in Vancouver, Canada. With its thirty years of providing real-world quality tourism education, CTC is now a multi-awarded and globally recognized leader in its field.
Recognizing that the Filipinos are the ideal tourism workers with their innate hospitality, instinctive service orientation and high adaptability, CTC is bringing its professional training expertise to the Philippines as it envisions CTHI to be the premier tourism academic hub in Asia. Through its proven effective system and tested training modules, CTHI will equip, mold and mentor its students for immediate employment and progression into leadership positions in the global tourism hospitality.
Canadian Tourism and Hospitality Institute2nd Flr. Paragon Plaza, EDSA corner Reliance St.
Mandaluyong City 1550