Tickets to Ballet Philippines’ A Christmas Carol starting at P250 (Up to P1000 value)
- Ballet Philippines is globally recognized as the country’s flagship company in ballet and contemporary dance
- See a fresh take on one of the world’s most well-known classic stories, A Christmas Carol
- Choreographed by acclaimed dance artist Edna Vida Froilan
- Starring premier danseur Nonoy Froilan as Ebenezer Scrooge
- Enjoy the 6:00pm show on December 1 at the CCP Main Theater
- Valid on December 1, 2013 at 6pm
- May purchase and use multiple Groupons
- House rules will apply
- VAT included
- May be given as gifts
- No guarantee of preferred seats
- Vouchers will not be considered as tickets; unredeemed vouchers will be forfeited
- No-show forfeits voucher
- Voucher is not redeemable for cash
- Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, or any other promotion
- No cash back or credit for any unused amount
- DTI-NCR Permit No. 4311 Series of 2013
- Printed voucher is required upon redemption
- Groupons may be redeemed at the CCP Main Theater lobby
- Redemption of tickets schedule: Dec. 1, 5pm-6pm
- Show starts promptly at: 6pm
- For inquiries, please call +632.551.1003, Tuesdays to Saturdays from 10am-6pm
- For OTC transactions, please send a copy of deposit slip to email@example.com with merchant code located below the Fine Print and number of vouchers bought in the subject (i.e. A Christmas Carol | 3 vouchers)
- See the rules that apply to all deals
If a picture paints a thousand words, and actions speak louder than words, then a dance show can tell more stories than the doodles in your notebooks ever could. Watch stories come to life without having to pick up a book or paintbrush with today’s Groupon to Ballet Philippines.
- P250 (P500 value) for 1 Balcony Side ticket to A Christmas Carol on Dec. 1, 6pm
- P500 (P1000 value) for 1 Orchestra Side ticket to A Christmas Carol on Dec. 1, 6pm
Christmas wouldn’t be complete without the well-loved stories that kids all over the world have grown up with, including the ones that begin with a darker premise, such as Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol. This is the story of the miser and grump, Ebenezer Scrooge, who is taken on a journey of self-discovery and enlightenment one Christmas night by three ghosts.
This year the story comes to life as Ballet Philippines, in its 44th season, puts together a production of the classic tale, choreographed by the acclaimed dance artist, Edna Vida Froilan. Top-billed as Ebenezer Scrooge is premier danseur Nonoy Froilan, in his first starring role since his retirement in 1993.
Founded in 1969 by Alice Reyes with the support of Eddie Elejar and the Cultural Center of the Philippines, Ballet Philippines (BP) is widely recognized today as a cornerstone of the Filipino cultural identity. Ballet Philippines is globally recognized as the country’s flagship company in ballet and contemporary dance.