Lead your company to greener pastures! Passes to the 3rd Annual Convention for Leaders and Managers starting at P2825 (Up to 85% off)
- Deepen your self-awareness with executive leadership training and empower your staff to improve performance.
- Be able to sustain business relationships that are vital to your organization’s success.
- Know how to develop future leaders from within while retaining intellectual/operational expertise.
- Gain insights into the key executive leadership skills and techniques you need to create a winning strategy.
- 1 Groupon per person
- Groupon is valid for this seminar only
- May purchase multiple Groupons to be given as gifts
- Reservation of each participant is required. Send full name, occupation, contact number, voucher and security code thru email at email@example.com or call +632.895.8058 / +632.895.9527 / +632.890.9651.
- Please present printed voucher with ID on the date of the seminar
- The seminar will be held on April 23 – 24, 2012, 8:30 – 5:30pm at CSB Hotel – International Conference Center, De Las Salle-College of Saint Benilde, Malate Manila
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Being a leader requires a strong backbone and at least one palm with surgically removed sweat glands. Shake hands with success with today’s Groupon. Choose from the following options:
- P2825 (P11300 value) for 1 pass to the 3rd Annual Convention for Leaders and Managers
- P4520 (P22600 value) for 2 passes to the 3rd Annual Convention for Leaders and Managers
- P6780 (P45200 value) for 4 passes to the 3rd Annual Convention for Leaders and Managers
Focusing on central management areas, this convention will introduce innovative management and leadership approaches and developments inspired by philosophical considerations from diverse schools of thought. It aims to impart to lay down important ideas of the classic school and traditional philosophy; relating them to modern management and leadership principles in a cross-cultural perspective.
The convention is set up in a convenient plenary format with eight exciting learning sessions.
Session 1: Future Leaders as a ‘Sustainable Talent Generation’
Resource Speaker: Ricardo "Ricky" de Vera, MBA, CSP
President, Pinpoint Direct Consultancy
Chairman Emeritus, Phil. Marketing Association Chapters Nationwide
Business/Marketing Consultant - ASEAN Center Of Excellence, DTI
Certified Sales Professional - The Australian Marketing/Sales Assoc.
Certified International Trainor - Singapore Training Institute
Session 2: Managing Line and Team Leaders: Bridging Strategy and Action
Resource Speaker: Veneranda “Vene” S. Geronimo, MIR
OD Specialist and Training Consultant
Assistant Director, Human Resources Management & Development
Division, Philippine International Convention Center (PICC)
Session 3: Enhancing Emotional Intelligence to Drive Performance
Resource Speaker: Samuel “Sam” Mendoza
Managing Director, Spark Konzulting
Session 4: Moving from Being a Traditional Manager to a Strategic Leader
*Resource Speaker: Simplicio P. Umali, Jr.
President and General Manager
Gardenia Bakeries Philippines, Inc.
Session 5: Building Resilience in Your Staff and Yourself
Resource Speaker: Howell V. Mabalot
President and Founder
HVM Training (Harness, Value, Maximize)
Producer and Talk Show Host – The Business Portal in GNN
Rotarian, Toastmaster and PSTD member
Session 6: Dealing with Difficult People and Different Personalities
Resource Speaker: Alan Fairweather
The Motivational Doctor, Author
Alan Fairweather International
Session 7: Enriching Assertiveness & Self Confidence at Work
Session 8: Unleashing the Best and Igniting Passion in People
Resource Speaker: Albert M. Saldajeno, Jr.
Creative Motivational Guru
Director, Tanghanlang Henyo Pedagogical Theatre Arts
Attend one track from each breakout session and mix and match your chosen track to customize this convention to your own particular needs.
Breakout Session 1:
Track A: Creative Thinking: Unlocking the 'Genius' in You!
Resource Speaker: April Timbol Yap
Senior Research Manager, Bright Consulting Research Consultant, Nestle Philippines
Co-Owner, MMR Track 2 Recording Studio
Track B: Developing Your Personal Brand and Professional Image
Track C: Management Skills for New Managers
Resource Speaker: Luis Chito Gallego
Business and Training Consultant
A.LNG Management Consultancy
Breakout Session 2:
Track D: Change Leadership: Getting the "Buy-in"
Resource Speaker: Randy Esguerra
Success Coach Personal & Business Development
Track E: Connective Leadership in an Ever-changing World
Resource Speaker: Dr. Leonardo "Nards" Garcia, CPM-Asia Pacific
Chief Executive Officer, GlobERA
Professorial Lecturer, Far Eastern University, Makati
Director of CPM, Philippine Marketing Association Trustee, PANA Foundation
Track F: Innovative Entrepreneurship Leadership: New Directions and Development
Resource Speaker: Dave M. Almarinez
President, Southeast Asian Region
DrinkACT Southeast Asia, Inc.
Breakout Session 3:
Track G: Coaching and Counseling towards Outstanding Job Performance
Resource Speaker: Bjorn Martinoff
President and Senior Executive Coach, F1C International Inc.
Providing Global and Local Human Capital Solutions
Track H: Risk Management: Reducing Challenges-Maximizing Results
Resource Speaker: Flor M. Glinoga, PhD
President & CEO, Resource Dimensions Asia, Inc.
Internationally Recognized Management and HRD Consultant
Track I: Middle Management Lean Six Sigma: Strengthening the Leadership Pipeline
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the Philippines
ArivaCSB Hotel – International Conference Center, De Las Salle-College of Saint Benilde