Achieve Financial Wellness: A Seminar by Chinkee Tan – passes starting at P1750 (Up to 60% off)
- Learn how to save, budget, and get out/stay out of debt!
- Develop strategies on how to manage a budget
- An interactive learning program
- Facilitated by Chinkee Tan
- Author of best-selling book -"Till debt do us part - for richer and for poorer"
- Snacks will be served
- Groupon is valid on July 26, 2012 (1:00pm – 7:00pm) at ACCM Makati (Aim Conference Center Manila)
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Reservation required; call +632.556.3215, look for Nina Laset
- Printed Groupon is required upon redemption
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Like a pogo stick left in an elevator, financial security levels may go up and down. Gain knowledge about money with today’s Groupon. Choose from the following options:
- P1750 (P3500 value) for 1 pass to “Achieve Financial Wellness”
- P3150 (P7000 value) for 2 passes to “Achieve Financial Wellness”
- P4200 (P10500 value) for 3 passes to “Achieve Financial Wellness”
“Achieving Financial Wellness” teaches participants who want to live a better and more comfortable lifestyle to create, keep, and grow money. Learn basic skills like budgeting, investing, and planning while being facilitated by Mr. Chinkee Tan, a former TV and movie personality, Emcee/Co-host of 700 Club and Co-anchor for DZMM 630KHZ/Teleradio Negosyo. He is also the author of the best-selling book “Till Debt Do Us Part - For Richer and For Poorer” – a non-fictional take on what it’s like to be on both sides of the fence, to be in serious financial trouble and then financially secure.
Working as a community, Ancilla is a band of thought leaders that help their clients achieve change breakthroughs towards sustainable enterprise and professional results. They promote enterprise stewardship and ensure respect for the dignity of the human person in all their ways and practices.