HK Disneyland Packages: P15000 (P29992 value) for a 3D/2N Disneyland package for 2 OR P31000 (P94584 value) for a 4D/3N Shenzhen + Disneyland package for 4 by SMB Travel & Tours
- Disneyland package includes hotel stay at Silka Far East + breakfast + roundtrip airport transfers + Disneyland tour + Hong Kong City tour
- Shenzhen + Disneyland package includes stay at Silka Far East + 1 night stay at Fad Hotel + breakfast + roundtrip airport transfers and coach transfers to Shenzhen + Disneyland tour + Hong Kong City tour + Shenzhen City tour + Group Chinese Visa
- Free Wi-Fi at the hotel
- Hong Kong City tour includes a visit to Victoria Peak, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Jewelry Factory, and Avenue of Stars
- Disneyland tour comes with lunch coupon
- Shenzhen City tour includes a visit to Window of the World, Mineral Museum, Shennan Boulevard, and Silk and Pearl Factory
- English-speaking tour guide
- Groupon is valid until September 26 – October 10 and November 16 – Dec 22, 2011 (last check out)
- Groupon is good for 2 people
- May purchase unlimited Groupons
- Booking required, email at email@example.com or through www.facebook.com/smbtravel
2 weeks in advance
- Strictly no cancellation or refunds upon booking confirmation
- Details to be included upon reservation: name, contact number, passport details (number and expiry date),
airline ticket, Groupon voucher code and security code
- Subject to room availability
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Fantasies are often associated with the Chinese race due to the whimsical endings of emperors and empresses, and the persistent aspiration of the oriental dwellers to see past permanently squinting eyes. Witness the analogy firsthand with today’s Groupon: P15000 (P29992 value) for a 3D/2N Disneyland package for 2 OR P31000 (P94584 value) for a 4D/3N Shenzhen + Disneyland package for 4 by SMB Travel & Tours.
In the Disneyland tour, scrambling tots and wannabe kids gather in screeches sans the fright when they see polka dotted mice, bare-bellied carpet riders and suited up beasts. A trip around the fantastical dreamland fulfills childhood and childlike dreams alike of shaking hands with mermaids and being assured that it’s a small world after all. Alongside that, Groupon holders get to trot along the surrounding city and its roundabouts. Hong Kong is frequently described as a place where east meets west, not because it was discovered by a conquistador with a broken compass, but because of its healthy mix of Chinese and British culture. Situated directly above it, like a halo, is Shenzhen City, also a cultural hub and a shopping semi-capital of Asia. The second deal presents Groupon travelers with a more prolific journey, also covering a Shenzhen City tour and a one-night stay at Fad Hotel. In both deals, holders will be ushered to Silka Far East with land transfers and will have the perks of waking up to a nostril-inducing breakfast in their dwellings.
include an extensive Hong Kong City tour. Tourists get to visit Victoria Peak,
one of the tallest mountains in the city; Aberdeen Fishing Village, a fishing
community that is heavily populated by floating cars; and Avenue of Stars, a
must-visit place for any cinephiles as it is inhabited by relics and
memorabilia from China’s biggest movie and entertainment personalities. The Shenzhen
City tour includes a visit to Window of the World, Mineral Museum, Shennan
Boulevard, and Silk and Pearl Factory.
What can be said about Disneyland and its life... it’s an awesome experience as ever...
This hotel is very accessible to nearby transportation either by taxi, bus or train. What I like most is the night view from our room. One could witness the skyscraper view buildings of Hong Kong straight from your bed since they have a huge glass window. That's one thing for sure your eyes could copy and remember by your brain cells.