P7888 instead of P20000 for 3D/2N for 2, inclusive of: Deluxe room accommodation + daily breakfast + transfers + welcome drinks + use of swimming pool, gym and wall climbing facilities + P500 food and drinks voucher at Patio Pacific Resort Boracay
- 10% off on food and beverages
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Accredited by the Department of Tourism
- Won Best “Triple A” Resort in Western Visayas in the 2007 Regional Tourism Excellence Awards
- Ideal for couples
- Groupon valid for travel until December 15, 2011
- May purchase unlimited Groupon
- Groupon not valid on October 1-8, 2011
- Additional person must pay P2,750 for accommodation, breakfast, transfers to pay at Patio Pacific Manila Office, Max 3 persons in a room
- Children 10 years old and below are free to share bed and room with adults. To get the breakfast and transfers, child rate is P1,000 (still sharing bed)
- Reservation required, call +632.845.2222 to 28 local 25 or 24
- Subject to room availability (Tip: For guests with definite dates of travel, please call Patio Pacific first for room availability before buying the Groupon)
- Resort’s Check-in Time: 02:00pm; Check-out Time: 12:00nn
- Cancellation of confirmed travel date OR no show will result to forfeiture of Groupon
resorts are essential in every beach trip as it provides guests with a bed to
rest on at night, the ability to shower in peace as well as protection from the
sun, evil sand witches and spinning shuriken beach balls. Avoid death traps and
other obstructions with today’s Sweet Deal: P7888 instead of P20000 for 3D/2N for 2, inclusive of: Deluxe room accommodation + daily breakfast + transfers + welcome drinks + use of swimming pool, gym and wall climbing facilities + P500 food and drinks voucher at Patio Pacific Resort Boracay.
In the heart of Boracay Station 1 is Patio Pacific Resort, a 3-minute walk from the white sandy shores of the beautiful tropical island. The resort boasts in its first class service at mid-range prices. Housing 65 air-conditioned spacious chambers, vacationers don't have to feel guilty for leaving their home in charge of the lawn with amenities such as cable TV, a minibar, safety deposit box, a telephone as well as room service available upon request. Facilities like a private bathroom with a shower are also featured. For select rooms, high-speed Internet is also included. The friendly staff at Patio Pacific meets and greets sun worshippers when they touch the sandy shores of Boracay, whether it be at the airport, at the ferry docks, or picked up via homing pigeon. Welcome drinks are served to parch dry throats from the long commute to the white-sanded island before they enjoy their long day of frolicking around the beach, partying it up at night, and making sure they remain sober enough not to sleep on the giant Havaiana slipper floatie before the high tide rolls in. Patio Pacific also hosts wellness and recreation for their in-house guests, for those who don't want to mingle with local celebrities and other tourists. Sweet Deal Holders can relax in the resort’s outdoor pool with a Jacuzzi or with a massage while sipping on a cool fruit drink after an intense workout at their Alpha Fitness Centre which includes a gym and a wall-climbing facility. If vacationers want to enjoy their night but prefer to not take part in the usual island festivities, spend a fun and private evening with friends and family in their karaoke facilities.
Sweet deal holders are also treated to breakfast meals for an entirety of their stay, as well as one dinner. The menu at Patio’s Garden Café unites a gastronomic gamut of cultures with their sumptuous international cuisine. Party it up after a meal, by heading over to the Jack Daniel’s bar or the Vanilla Lounge to enjoy some drinks and groovy tunes, or for those who prefer a more quite way to digest, the resort recommends a visit to their Teahouse.
Very good location, meaning near enough to the beach and D'Mall but far back enough to give a quiet atmosphere. Excellent customer service by the staff, from the Garden Cafe, to the pool and gym, to the front office, to room service. Our stay was a very enjoyable one and we are definitely staying at Patio Pacific again when we come back to Boracay
-- challenger728, 09/2010