Boracay 3D/2N Getaway: P4500 (P9000 value) for a stay in a Deluxe Room for 2 OR P6300 (P12600 value) for a stay in a Loft Room for 4 at Spirals Boracay
- Situated at the finest section of the long white beach of Boracay
- Located in the heart of Station 1
- Beachfront establishment
- Party and enjoy Boracay’s famed night life
- Within walking distance from the best restaurants and hottest bars
- Groupon is valid until February 29, 2012
- Booking starts on November 2011
- Limit 1 Groupon per visit
- Groupon is good for 2 or 4 people
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Reservations are subject to availability
- Booking required, call +63.922.897.8536
- Blackout dates: October 29, 2011 - November 2, 2011 and December 16, 2011 - January 5, 2012
- Check in time: 2:00pm
- Check out time: 12:00nn
- Strictly no cancellation or amendment upon confirmation of booking
- Regular rate will apply for additional night(s)
- Groupon is not valid with any other promotions and discounts
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Pastillas de Leche, a candy made of solidified carabao milk, was invented when vacationing dairy farmers accidentally left pails of milk along the shores of Boracay to bake in the sun. Replicate the creamy goodness of this delight by rolling over milky white sand with today’s Groupon: Boracay 3D/2N Getaway: P4500 (P9000 value) for a stay in a Deluxe Room for 2 OR P6300 (P12600 value) for a stay in a Loft Room for 4 at Spirals Boracay.
Spirals Boracay swaddles guests in the comforts of home while providing a base camp from which to explore the bountiful attractions of the world-renowned island. The hotel features quaint and homey rooms with a variety of facilities with its Deluxe Room and Loft Room equipped with one king-sized bed, 26-inch LCD TV with cable, air conditioner, mini bar, all-purpose dresser, wall hanger and luggage rack, hot and cold water, hair dryer (upon request), hypo-allergenic down alternative pillows, and duvet cover. The Deluxe Room is perfect for arrow-struck lovers while the Loft Room provides foursomes with a refuge to hide from sea monsters. Being located in Station One, Groupon holders can frolic to the nearby restaurants and hottest bars such as Guilly's and Club Paraw to party when they’re not too busy flicking their mermaid tails, soaring with the flying fish, or sitting atop huge bananas in the water.
Paint the town red beyond the realm of
all-too-familiar concrete jungles and trot along the vast powdery shores of
Boracay while momentarily relaxing and exchanging deep reflections with your mini umbrella smoothies.
Usually staying in Station 1 of Boracay means spending a LOT of money on your hotel. I used to think that too until we got a chance to stay at Spirals. This is a house that can be accessed through an alley right next to Guilly’s. very near the best clubs in the island like Paraw and Cocomangas. Literally a few steps away from the white beach! The rooms were great! We got the room with the attic (loft). We paid a very affordable rate to accommodate 7 in the room. Front desk staff were very friendly and accommodating.