P5730 instead of P13720 for a Hip Cityscape Getaway package at The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences: One night stay for 2 + breakfast + a couples 90-minute Signature massage at QiWellness
- Offers chic, comfortable lodgings that are inspired in design by the master artist Pablo Picasso
- Each room is uniquely designed
- Located at the heart of the Makati CBD
- Facilities include an art gallery, restaurant, spa, salon, function room, gym and WiFi lounge
- Free use of the pool at Makati Sports Club
- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- Stay period is from May 31 - August 31, 2011
- May purchase unlimited Groupons
- May combine multiple Groupons per visit, subject to availability
- Reservation required, call +632.828.4774 or send an email at
- Room reservation shall be subject to availability
- In case of cancellation less than 72 hours prior to arrival or no-show, Groupon coupon will be automatically forfeited
- Reservation revision policy of the hotel is 72 hours prior notice and shall be subject to availability
- Standard check-in time is at 2:00pm and check-out time is at 12:00nn. Requests for early check-in and late check-out have corresponding charges and shall be subject to availability
- The Picasso also requires a security deposit of P1000 per night upon check-in to cover any possible incidental charges. This can be in the form of cash or credit card and shall be refundable upon check-out if unconsumed
- Stay is good for two (2) persons inclusive of breakfast. The maximum number of persons allowed in a room are 2 adults and 2 children (below 12 years old). In excess, the Picasso shall require an extra person charge of P1250 nett per person per night inclusive of breakfast
- Massage at QiWellness must be booked through Picasso Residences
- To book a massage present the coupon code and security code at front desk
- 4-hour cancellation policy at QiWellness or Groupon is forfeited; no show will also result to forfeiture of Groupon
- Present Groupon code and security code at QiWellness upon check-in
- Follow proper spa etiquette
- Couples room may be requested in advanced and is subject to availability
- Must be checked-in at the Picasso Hotel in order to redeem the massage
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Pablo Picasso's art inspiration stems from
his obsession over solving his childhood rubiks cube. Appreciate artistic
frustrations with today's Sweet Deal: P5730 instead of
P13720 for a Hip Cityscape Getaway package at The Picasso Boutique
Serviced Residences: One night stay for 2 + breakfast + a couple’s 90-minute
Signature massage at QiWellness.
The Picasso’s sculptor, architect Dominic Gailicia, regards his brainchild as a playground inspired by Pablo Picasso’s theory on Cubism - the idea of seeing an object in space from different vantage points and then the reassembling those different views into a new form, either in paint or Play-Doh. Upon entering the Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences, guests are immediately transported into a dimension of arts and forms. From the ballerina painting at the entrance, to the horse sculpture in the lobby, or the spoon arch in the receiving area, guests can appreciate the artistic talent that helped build the hotel. Weary suits and skirts can take a cityscape with a significant other or a friend, or hide from their boss and relish the comfort and opulence of not having to be wary of the staring monkey in the closet. Each room is uniquely decorated with the help of talented local artists, each space marked with their particular art pieces and peculiar style with their Picasso influence.
To complete the chic rendezvous with the senses, couples are indulged to a lavish 90-minute signature massage at Qi-wellness. They have a choice between the Qitranquility or the Qivitality signature massages. The Qitranquility signature massage embodies various relaxing and lymphatic drainage massage techniques well-known for their ability to facilitate blood and lymphatic circulation, alleviating both emotional and physical stresses, and inducing a deeper sense of calm and well-being. This is one of the most relaxing massages you are ever likely to experience. Equally soothing is the Qivitality signature massage. It incorporates acupressure and deep-tissue massage techniques that release muscular tension and promote the circulation of chi, the body’s life force, to stimulate the body’s natural self-curative abilities.
Visit QiWellness and melt worries away with one of their facials or massages.
omg, i owe the picasso a review, a late review. stayed there last september of 2010, wow! anyway, i loved the hotel. im very picky when it comes to hotel choices, but the picasso exceeded my expectations. the beds were good and comfy. the room was stylish. and most importantly, the bathroom was so clean. our internet was even free of charge! the picasso also upgraded my friends room into a suite, they were so lucky. in general, our room was just lovely. i really enjoyed my stay at the picasso. i give the hotel a 10/10 and i will certainly recommend the picasso to all my family and friends. too bad i wasnt able to take pics of our hotel room, probably my room mate did, id have to ask her about it. i will definitely stay at the picasso again!
-- jody 04/2011
I actually liked the property. The people were very nice, very cordial and very accommodating, It;s a very short walk to the Manila Stock Exchange and Greenbelt. There is a Starbucks on the same block and restaurants galore within 3 blocks. The neighbourhood is safe and clean and I always felt safe. You don't really need a taxi or a driver to get around anywhere in Makati
-- Cyberworld Toronto 04/12/2011
I always book this hotel everytime I visit PH. I don’t want anywhere else. I feel so much at home here!
-- Jennifer R. (Solo Traveler) 04/03/2011