- Learn the basics of a bar set-up, standard measurements, and how to make various alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Includes materials, handouts of recipes, and taste-testing of drinks.
Valid on April 11, 2015. Voucher is non-refundable. Subject to slot availability. DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 4904 Series of 2014. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Valid 1pm – 5pm. Appointment is required and is subject to availability; call in advance: +632.892.1185 from Tuesday – Saturday: 8am – 5pm. Cancellations must be made at least 3 days prior to scheduled class. Walk-ins will not be accommodated.
The kitchen is statistically the most dangerous room in a home because it contains the highest concentration of knives, open flames, and pantries of sweets. Learn to navigate this danger zone with today’s Groupon to The Maya Kitchen: P999 (P2000 value) for an introductory bartending course.
- Bar supplies and beverage stock
- Glassware and bar tools
- Basic bar set-up
- Basic alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Standard measurements
- Basic International cocktails and long drinks
- Common beverage garnishes
- Tips on making drinks
ABOUT THE MERCHANT
The Maya Kitchen Culinary Arts Center was established in 1964 as a test kitchen for recipe-testing and research. Soon after, it expanded into a culinary school and has been spreading a love and passion for food among its students. Today, they offer classes for cooks of all ages and various backgrounds, from school kids to housewives to budding entrepreneurs. They work closely with many of the country’s restaurants and food establishments, and have been given TESDA accreditation.