- First Yugoslavian restaurant in the country
- Big and generous servings
- Hearty meat with simple flavors
- No reservation required
- Featured in Our Awesome Planet and Spot.ph
- Branches located at Bonifacio Global City, Makati and San Juan
Valid from March 12,2014 - April 30,2014. May purchase and use multiple Groupons. Limit 1 Groupon per person per day. Minimum of 2 pax for voucher worth P500. Minimum of 4 pax for voucher worth P1000. Minimum of 6 pax for voucher worth P1500. Valid during holidays. May be used for food and drinks. House rules will apply. VAT included. Valid for dine-in only; excess food may be taken out. May be given as gifts. Walk-ins will be accommodated upon availability. No-show forfeits voucher. Not redeemable for cash. Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid. Cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, or any other promotion. No cash back or credit for any unused amount. DTI-NCR Permit No. 4311 Series of 2013
Printed vouchers are strictly required upon redemption. May only be redeemed at participating branches. For inquiries call the following hotlines: MAKATI (+632.846.0744), BGC (+632.403.8364), and
SAN JUAN (+632.330.0945). Valid only at the branch indicated on the voucher. No reservation required.
For OTC transactions, please send a copy of deposit slip to email@example.com with merchant code located below the Fine Print and number of vouchers bought in the subject (i.e. Balkan | 3 vouchers). See the rules that apply to all deals
Eating while horseback riding was pioneered by the efficient Yugoslavians, who also adjusted to reading, receiving haircuts, and filling out their taxes atop their four-legged mobiles. Enjoy the convenience of chairs and tables with today’s Groupon to Balkan.
- P249 for P500 worth of food and drinks (Makati)
- P249 for P500 worth of food and drinks (BGC)
- P249 for P500 worth of food and drinks (San Juan)
- P480 for P1000 worth of food and drinks (Makati)
- P480 for P1000 worth of food and drinks (BGC)
- P480 for P1000 worth of food and drinks (San Juan)
- P675 for P1500 worth of food and drinks (Makati)
- P675 for P1500 worth of food and drinks (BGC)
- P675 for P1500 worth of food and drinks (San Juan)
Yugoslavian fare is not exactly the first thing that comes to mind when looking for a hearty and satisfying meal, but Balkan is a new establishment set to slap an Eastern European cuisine sticker on the belly maps of many. Get a taste of authentic home cooked dishes at the first Yugoslavian restaurant in the metro with mouth-watering bestsellers such Goulash, the beef stew of the Balkans (P280); Cevapcici, signature Serbian sausages made with spiced ground beef (P230); stuffed Pljeskavica, ground beef steak stuffed with mozzarella (P330); and stuffed Batak, a boneless chicken thigh stuffed with double smoked salami, mushrooms, and mozzarella (P360).
- Makati - Ground Floor Maripola Building, 109 Perea Street, Legaspi Village Makati City; open Monday to Sunday, 11:00am – 10:00pm
- BGC - 2nd Floor, Crossroads Bldg., 32nd St. Corner 7th Avenue, BGC, Taguig; open Monday to Sunday, 11:00am – 1:00am
- San Juan - # 87 Jose Abad Santos Street, corner Mons St. Little Baguio, City of San Juan; open Monday to Sunday, 11:00am – 10:00pm
Dubbed as the first Yugoslavian restaurant in the Philippines, Balkan Restaurant is a hole-in-the-wall hub located along in the busy districts of Makati, San Juan and at Bonifacio Global City.