- Bikram Yoga is a sequence of 26 postures to be practiced in a specially heated studio (104F)
- Was developed by Bikram Choudhury from Hatha Yoga
- Each posture takes care of something different in the body, and yet they all work together synergistically, contributing to the success of every other one, and extending its benefits
Valid from January 5, 2015 - March 5, 2015. Sessions are not transferable and must be redeemed within validity period. For new clients only. Voucher is also valid for students who have not been back for 3 months. Strictly no refunds 7 days after purchase. DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 4904 Series of 2014. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Printed voucher is required upon redemption. Groupons may be redeemed at participating branches indicated on the voucher. No reservation is required. Walk-ins will be accommodated upon availability.
Adopting exercises from other cultures can help shake up a workout, which explains the growing popularity of that sport in which Scottish guys throw logs. Speak the universal language—sweating—with this Groupon.
- Offer 1 valid at Greenhills Branch: P999 (P1700 value) for 1 Week of Unlimited Bikram Yoga Sessions
- Offer 2 valid at Tomas Morato Branch: P999 (P1700 value) for 1 Week of Unlimited Bikram Yoga Sessions
- Offer 3 valid at Greenhills Branch: P3299 (P5500 value) for 10 Class Cards Bikram Yoga Sessions
- Offer 4 valid at Tomas Morato Branch: P3299 (P5500 value) for 10 Class Cards Bikram Yoga Sessions
- Offer 5 valid at Greenhills Branch: P3499 (P5800 value) for 1 Month of Unlimited Bikram Yoga Sessions
- Offer 6 valid at Tomas Morato Branch: P3499 (P5800 value) for 1 Month of Unlimited Bikram Yoga Sessions
Groupons can be redeemed at the following branches:
• Bikram Yoga Greenhills:3/F Fox Square Building, 53 Connecticut Street, East Greenhills, San Juan, Manila (In the building there is Icebergs and Bioessence). Tel: 721-8350
• Bikram Yoga Manila Quezon City:5/F CKB Centre, 203 Tomas Morato Avenue, Corner Scout Rallos Street, Quezon City(In the building, there is Italiannis and Marie France). Tel: 376-4632
Bikram Yoga is a demanding series of 26 postures and two breathing exercises. Each posture is sequenced specifically to work synergistically and cumulatively, strengthening every muscle, ligaments and joints in the body. Yoga builds strength, endurance and flexibility, balancing the body and mind, bringing the same practice even when you’re outside the yoga room. Flexibility not required.
ABOUT THE MERCHANT
Bikram Yoga Manila is the first official Bikram Studio in the Philippines founded by Tristan Choa in Nov. 2005. It has two studios one in Makati and another in Tomas Morato, QC. The QC branch is now owned by Charleston Chua.
It offers yoga with a unique twist – stretching mixed with detoxification through heat. Enthusiasts practice 26 different poses in a 90-minute session in a classroom heated at an average of 38°C. The heat and humidity of the classroom play an integral role in the detoxification process of the body – toxins are released through sweat. While detoxifying, the practice also aims to further weight loss, prevent injury, and promote wellness to our body’s organs.
Bikram Yoga Manila aims to provide a centralized bulletin board for all events and class times in the respective locations. In addition, they occasionally post motivational messages to keep you on the path of wellness.