- Buffet package has a fully customizable selection of dishes
- Events will be held at the Privado section
- Valid for a 30 pax / 40 pax / 50 pax package, personalized buffet set-up, bottomless ice tea/coffee, sound system, wide screen and projector, 4 hours’ use of Privados (private venue)
Valid from March 13 – May 31, 2014. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid for take-out & delivery. Dine-in only. Not valid for carryout. Not valid for delivery. Not valid on holidays. May purchase multiple Groupons. Limit 1 Groupon per visit/event. P1000 will be charge per hour in excess of 4 hours. House rules will apply. VAT included. May be given as gifts. Walk-ins will not be accommodated. Re-booking is subject for availability. No cancellation 2 days before the day of the event. Strictly no refunds. Voucher is not redeemable for cash. Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card or any other promotion. No cash back or credit for any unused amount. DTI-NCR Permit No. 4311 Series of 2013
Printed voucher is required upon redemption. May redeemed at: # 26 Scout Torillo cor. Scout Fernandez Brgy., Sacred Heart, Quezon City. Valid from 11:00am – 10:00pm. Valid only at the branch indicated on the voucher. Reservation is required at least 3 – 7 days before the desired schedule. For reservations please call: +63.921.2448 / +632.921.1850. Provide the following information upon making your reservation: full name, contact details, security code, voucher code, date and time of reservation. For OTC Transactions, please send a copy of deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with merchant code located below the fine print and number of vouchers bought in the subject (i.e. Primero Casa Filipino | 3 vouchers). See the rules that apply for all deals See the rules that apply to all deals
With your kitchen's pots and pans inhabited by the evil spirits of dead pots and pans, cooking at home has become both time-consuming and spooky. Get quality cuisine without interference from crazed kitchenware with today’s Groupon to a Buffet and Party Amenities Package from Primero Casa Filipino.
- P10505 (P21010 value) for a Buffet Package with Party Amenities for 30 pax
- P13340 (P26680 value) for a Buffet Package with Party Amenities for 40 pax
- P16175 (P32350 value) for a Buffet Package with Party Amenities for 50 pax
Primero Casa Filipino gives the modern age Hermana Mayor a worry-free way to organize a party for 30, 40, or 50 guests, complete with personalized buffet set-ups, sound and video systems, in a private venue with a classy Spanish feel. With a customizable array of nine courses readily available, guests will be assured that they will leave the occasion with a hearty experience of the taste of traditional Filipino foods with a modern twist.
A choice of Quiche Ham Adobo or Sisig Shooter can be lined up together with either Cream of Mushroom with Soup or Egg Corn Soup as starters, while a choice of either Fresh Garden Salad with choice dressing or Potato Salad, Macaroni, and Nicoise can be followed up second. For the main dish, Roast Beef Angus and Caprichon carvings will be served along with either Steamed Pandan Rice or Garlic Rice and a choice of three meat dishes in the menu. For sidings, a choice of either Vegetable Fritata or Buttered Vegetables can be added with a noodle or pasta dish of choice. As finishers, a choice of two from assorted cakes, fresh fruits, palitaw, or turrones can be placed in the dessert platter that is best taken with the free flowing coffee and iced tea in the buffet table.
Party Package Menu
- Starter (1) - Quiche ham adobo or Sisig Shooter
- Soup (1) - Cream of Mushroom with Soup or Egg Corn Soup
- Salad (1) - Fresh Garden w/ choice of dressing, Potato Salad, Macaroni, or Nicoise
- Carving Station (2) - Roast Beef Angus and Caprichon
- Main Course (3)
- Beef (Spicy beef ribs caldereta alla cubana, Kare-kare, Beef Stew Provencale)
- Chicken (Baked Chicken Annatto Espresso, Roasted Chicken, Fried Chicken Beurre Monte
- Pork (Barbeque Spareribs, Lechon Kawali, Braised Pork Hocks)
- Vegetable (1) - Vegetable Fritata or Buttered Vegetable
- Pasta/Noodles (1) - Baked Penne Liaison, Spaghetti Bolognese, Marinara, Carbonara, or Pancit Guisado (Bihon, Canton, Sotanghon)
- Steamed Pandan Rice or Garlic Rice
- Dessert (2) - Assorted Cakes, Fresh Fruits, Palitaw, or Turrones
- Beverage - Free-flowing Iced tea
Primero Casa Filipino is located in the heart of Quezon City. They serve a wide variety of modernized Filipino dishes inside a classy but homey restaurant with interiors designed to look like traditional Spanish houses from the colonial era. With a section called the Privado, Primero Casa Filipino also caters to private events for business, family, and any other gatherings.
Quezon City 1100