Food and Drinks at Hacienda Inasal from P125 (Up to P1500 value) - Redeemable at Alabang and BGC Branches
- Serves authentic, original-tasting Inasal and other Bacolod specialties
- Big servings
- A cozy, home-like restaurant
- More choices at a very reasonable price
- Attentive and accommodating staff
- Recommended dishes include chicken inasal cooked the authentic Bacolod way, pork BBQ and deep fried chicken skin
Voucher between September 8 - December 8, 2014. Limit 1 voucher per visit. Valid for dine-in only; excess food may be taken out. May purchase and use multiple Groupons. Valid during holidays. Valid only at location chosen on deal option. DTI-NCR Permit No. 4311 Series of 2013. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Printed voucher is required upon redemption. May purchase and use multiple Groupons. Groupons may be redeemed at Westgate Center, Commerce Ave. Muntinlupa, Metro Manila or Unit 7 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Stopover, BGC, Taguig City (above Starbucks). Valid at: Alabang Branch – Mon to Sun between 11:00AM to 11:00PM | BGC Branch – Mon to Sun between 10:00AM to 1:00PM. No reservation required. Walk-ins will be accommodated upon availability.
Bacolod has always been known among Filipinos as the “City of Smiles”; but throughout its existence, also had many different nicknames such as “Football City of The Philippines”, “MMA land”, “The City of Many Nicknames.” Taste true Bacolod chicken with today’s Groupon to Hacienda Inasal.
P125 for P250 worth of Food and Drinks:
- Offer 1: Valid at Alabang Branch
- Offer 2: Valid at BGC Branch
P250 for P500 worth of Food and Drinks:
- Offer 3: Valid at Alabang Branch
- Offer 4: Valid at BGC Branch
P470 for P1000 worth of Food and Drinks:
- Offer 5: Valid at Alabang Branch
- Offer 6: Valid at BGC Branch
P675 for P1500 worth of Food and Drinks:
- Offer 7: Valid at Alabang Branch
- Offer 8: Valid at BGC Branch
Enjoy a taste of Bacolod in the heart of Alabang with today’s Groupon to Hacienda Inasal. Start off with a hot bowl of Special Batchoy (P145) or a plate of Deep Fried Chicken Skin (P125) to excite the palate and warm the belly. Chow down on their authentic flavorful Bacolod chicken specialties like the staple Pa-a (P135) and Pecho (P145), or the exotic Atay (P115), Baticolon (P115), or Isol (P115). To pair with the fowl favorites there is Tinapa Rice (P145) and Binagoongan Rice (P145).
ABOUT THE MERCHANT
Hacienda Inasal wasn’t always a the glorious estate it is today; it was once a humble home of authentic Bacolod flavor in Fort Bonifacio, now known as Bonifacio Global City. Today, however, its owners have upgraded their domicile, transferring to the heart of Alabang, but bringing along with them their trusted menu of Southern specialties