Hong Kong Getaway: 2N OR 3N Accommodation with Breakfast with Choice of Disneyland / Macau / Ocean Park Tour
- 3D2N or 4D3N stay at Rambler Garden or Rambler Oasis Hotel
- Return airport transfers
- Daily breakfast at Cafe de Coral
- No peak days or weekend surcharges
- Choice of Macau, Ocean Park or Disneyland tours.
- Half day city tour includes Avenue of the Stars, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Pass by Mid Levels of Victoria Peak, Souvenir Shop, and Jewelry Shop
- Disneyland and Ocean Park Tours include admission ticket and ride all you can with return hotel transfer.
- Macau city tour includes visits to Kum Lam Statue, Ruins of St. Paul, Fisherman’s Wharf, and local cake shop. Tour ends at The Venetian. Guests may take free shuttle to ferry terminal. Ferry tickets at guests’ own expense.
- Applicable to Philippine passport holders only.
- Travel Dates: 3 November, 2014 - 3 February, 2015
- Booking Dates: 27 September, 2014 - 30 December, 2014. All reservations must be made at least 5 weeks from preferred travel date. Groupons not redeemed during booking period are deemed forfeited.
- Blackout Dates: None. All reservations are subject to availability
- Groupon is valid for 1 person, minimum 2 or 3 to book.
- Airfare is not included
- Please call or email Hearty Travel and Tours before purchasing vouchers to determine room availability
- City Tour is mandatory for those purchasing packages with Disneyland, Macau, Ocean Park admission tickets.
- Third person in triple sharing rate has no extra bed. If guests wants an extra bed, rate for twin sharing will apply for all 3 guests. Please call Hearty Travel and Tours for fourth person rate with no extra bed.
- The Macau tour ends at The Venetian where guests take the free hotel shuttle going to the ferry terminal. Customers must purchase their own ferry tickets and return to Hong Kong hotel at their own expense.
- Customers are advised to book early. Rooms may sold out fast due to the holiday season and school break
- Airport to hotel transfer is from 9:30AM to 10:00PM. Hotel to airport transfer is from 5:30AM to 8:00PM. Guest who misses the last transfer at 10:00pm will have to go to the hotel on his own. There will be no refund for unused transfers.
- Voucher is transferable and can be given as a gift to family and friends
- Finalized or confirmed bookings cannot be rebooked, transferred or refunded
- Guests who fail to show upon the scheduled reservation will render voucher invalid
- No cash back or credit for any unused vouchers
- Not valid in conjunction with other promo or discount (Senior Citizen, Gift Certificate, etc.)
- For transferred/gift vouchers, the person liable for redeeming the voucher shall provide 2 valid IDs, one for the voucher holder (the one who bought the deal) and another one for the person redeeming
- In case of typhoon or other events in which the customer is unable to leave the country on a specified travel date,the hotel room stay is forfeited and this cannot be transferred to another person, rebooked nor refunded.
ADD-ONS AND SURCHARGES
- Compulsory tipping of HKG $50 each after the Hong Kong city tour and HKG $50 each after the Macau tour.
- Foreign passport holders pay a surcharge of P1600
HOW TO BOOK
- Please call 354 6035, 400 0716, 0917 575 9233 or 0927 811 6796 or email Hearty Travel and Tours at email@example.com before purchasing the vouchers.
- All bookings must be finalized at least 5 weeks from travel date.
- DTI-NCR Permit No. 4311 Series of 2013.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Offer 1: P4599 for 3D2N HKG + City Tour package for 1 person (Triple Sharing)
- Offer 2: P5799 for 3D2N HKG + City Tour package for 1 person (Twin Sharing)
- Offer 3: P5899 for 4D3N HKG + City Tour package for 1 person (Triple Sharing)
- Offer 4: P7599 for 4D3N HKG + City Tour package for 1 person (Twin Sharing)
- Offer 5: P5988 for 3D2N HKG + Ocean Park or Macau package for 1 person (Triple Sharing)
- Offer 6: P7088 for 3D2N HKG + Ocean Park or Macau package for 1 person (Twin Sharing)
- Offer 7: P7488 for 4D3N HKG + Ocean Park or Macau package for 1 person (Triple Sharing)
- Offer 8: P9088 for 4D3N HKG + Ocean Park or Macau package for 1 person (Twin Sharing)
- Offer 9: P6677 for 3D2N HKG + Disneyland package for 1 person (Triple Sharing)
- Offer 10: P7877 for 3D2N HKG + Disneyland package for 1 person (Twin Sharing)
- Offer 11: P7977 for 4D3N HKG + Disneyland package for 1 person (Triple Sharing)
- Offer 12: P9677 for 4D3N HKG + Disneyland package for 1 person (Twin Sharing)
Hong Kong is frequently described as a place where east meets west. Though best known for its shopping spots, Hong Kong has much more to offer. Check out the mixture of cultures during the two- or three-night stay at Rambler Garden Hotel. Wake up to breakfast each day, and then spend leisure hours discovering Hong Kong.
The compulsory Hong Kong city tour takes vacationers to see sights such as the Avenue of the Stars, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Mid-Levels of Victoria Peak, and the Jewelry Factory. In the Disneyland tour, scrambling tots and wannabe kids gather in screeches sans the fright when they see polka dotted mice, bare-bellied carpet riders and suited up beasts. A trip around the fantastical dreamland fulfills childhood and childlike dreams alike of shaking hands with mermaids and being assured that it’s a small world after all. Not-so-big fans of flying carpets and sleeping princesses may otherwise opt for the Ocean Park tour so they can delve into more adventurous rides and activities.
Macau is a land synonymous to the famous Vegas, imbibing an aura of spontaneity whiffed by risk-taking daredevils. Experience the even more splendid side with the tour that comes with this Groupon by exploring the culturally rich domain. Get a glimpse of the Ruins of St. Paul, Ama Temple, Penha Hill, Souvenir Shop and The Venetian. Cap off the day at Venetian Resort where one can ride the gondola.
WHAT TO SEE AND DO
The metropolis that is Hong Kong is always a-buzz with activity, though it is best known for its urban and shopping scenes. However, there are also some great architectural sights such as the Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower, the Central Police Station, and the remains of Kowloon Walled City.