- Choose anything from the menu!
- Enjoy Philadelphia’s favorite sandwich, the hoagie
- Ideal for meat lovers, seafood lovers, and vegetarians alike
- Uses only fresh ingredients and follows high sanitary standards in all their food preparations
- Friendly and cordial staff that’s always ready to assist
- Available across 4 different branches including: SM Southmall, SM Manila, SM Bicutan and SM BF Homes
Valid from October 29 - December 29,2014. May purchase multiple Groupons. Not Valid during Holidays. Voucher can be used for food and drinks. Voucher cannot be used for in house promotion such as combo meals and value meals. Vat Inclusive. dine in, excess food may be taken out. No combination of vouchers. 1 voucher only per transaction. Can do multiple transactions per day.. DTI-NCR Permit No. 4311 Series of 2013. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Printed voucher is required upon redemption. Groupons may redeemed during mall hours at: SM BF HOMES: Dr. A. Santos Ave, Paranaque. Tel. 0923-4494907. SM BICUTAN: Dona Soledad Ave., Paranaque. Tel. 0943-5159825. SM MANILA: San Marcelino, Manila. Tel. 0923-5404829. SM SOUTHMALL: Alabang-Zapote Road, Las Pinas. Tel. 0933-1719696. Voucher is valid only in the branch indicated on the voucher.
Sandwiches can be any combination of bread, filling, and spread, which is why they are called “the slot machine of foods.” Hit the jackpot with this Groupon.
Pay P120 for P200 worth of Food and Drinks – Valid at the following locations:
- Offer 1: SM Southmall
- Offer 2: SM BF
- Offer 3: SM Bicutan
- Offer 4: SM Manila
Pay P299 for P500 worth of Food and Drinks – Valid at the following locations:
- Offer 5: SM Southmall
- Offer 6: SM BF
- Offer 7: SM Bicutan
- Offer 8: SM Manila
- SM BF Homes, Dr. A. Santos Ave, Paranaque
- Basement Level, SM Southmall, Las Pinas City, Metro Manila
- SM Bicutan, Dona Soledad Ave., Paranaque
- SM Manila, San Marcelino, Manila
Take your tastebuds on a trip to Philadelphia with today’s Groupon to Hoagies. Bite into a hearty, eight-inch Hoagies’ House Special like Philly’s Fine Cheesesteak (P190), made of beef strips in fresh onions and bell pepper, smothered with a tasty cheese sauce, The Rebound (P160), which is their take on a meatball sub with a generous slathering of marinara sauce, or a BLT (P120). Keeping in mind vegetarians, Hoagies has a special offering called Hoagie Harvest (P110) which is an all vegetable sandwich. And there’s also a range of combos and value meals to get your money’s worth.
ABOUT THE MERCHANT
Hoagies first opened its doors on August of 2012, and since then have been serving eight-inch sandwiches made with freshly baked bread and loads of tasty in-betweeners and filling hungry bellies up just right. Today, they have branches in four SM Malls in Metro Manila.