- 5-hour workshop teaches participants how to bake cake pops, and decorate them using various ingredients.
- Hands-on workshop with individual work stations.
- Materials, recipe, and ingredients provided.
Valid on May 16, 2015 from 9am - 2pm. May purchase multiple vouchers. Voucher is transferable, may be given as a gift and can be redeemed on the scheduled date only. Subject to slot availability. Voucher is non-refundable. DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 4904 Series of 2014. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Present a printed or mobile Groupon upon redemption. Customers are advised to reserve their slot immediately upon purchasing this Groupon. Appointment is required and is subject to availability; call +632.892.1185 (Tuesday - Saturday: 8am - 5pm). Cancellation of reservations must be made 3 days before the scheduled class.
Alcohol is a celebratory beverage normally consumed on instances like weddings, birthday parties, and whenever one’s spouse is away on a business trip. Toast to the occasion with today’s Groupon to The Maya Kitchen: P1499 (P3000 value) to learn how to bake and decorate cake pops.
- Learn how to make, form, and chill cake pop bases to make spheres
- Learn to use different melting chocolates
- Learn to get a smooth, even coating and the proper technique for dipping and decorating with sprinkles or sparkling sugar
ABOUT THE MERCHANT
The Maya Kitchen Culinary Arts Center was established in 1964 as a test kitchen for recipe-testing and research. Soon after, it expanded into a culinary school and has been spreading a love and passion for food among its students. Today, they offer classes for cooks of all ages and various backgrounds, from school kids to housewives to budding entrepreneurs. They work closely with many of the country’s restaurants and food establishments, and have been given TESDA accreditation.