- Feast on grilled chicken, rib eye, pork belly, and isaw, as well as bacon-layered okonomiyaki and shitake mushrooms with garlic confit.
- Featured on Candid Cuisine and When In Manila.
- Restaurant specializing in grilled Japanese food on skewers, mixed beer cocktails, and authentic Japanese whiskey.
- Located in BF Homes, Parañaque.
Valid from September 8, 2015 - November 8, 2015 . May combine a maximum of 2 Groupons only. Not valid for drinks and desserts. Cannot be used in conjunction with Senior Citizen cards. DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 9415 Series of 2015. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Present a printed or mobile voucher upon redemption.Valid from 5pm - 11pm from Tuesdays to Thursdays and Sundays only. Reservation is required, call a day in advance - +632.358.9079. Walk-ins will be accepted upon availability.
- P99 for P200 cash voucher
Joining the searing-hot lineup along Aguirre Ave. in BF Homes, Kantōri Yakitori adds its own meaty fuel to the culinary fires of Parañaque with an assortment of bacon, chicken, rib eye, pork belly, and isaw, grilled on skewers, and served with caviar-infused Japanese mayo. To quench fiery appetites, the restaurant also serves imported Japanese beer and whiskey, as well as sake infused in-house with pineapple, green tea, or maple bacon. The beer cocktails steal the drinks menu limelight, most notably their Beerkada Beergarita, a behemoth of Asahi, tequila, lime, and syrup barely contained in a mason jar.