- UEFA level and Philippine National Team member trained coaching staffs.
- Train at the Gatorade Chelsea FC Blue Pitch.
- Suitable for kids and adults of all ages.
- President – Phil Younghusband has the following accolades: Midfield, Philippine AZKALS National Football Team 2005 to present; UEFA Level 2 Coaching Badge 2007 to present; Ambassador, 1GOAL EDUCATION FOR ALL July 2010 to present; Midfield, Chelsea Football Club 1996 to 2008.
- Vice President - James Younghusband has the following accolades: Midfield, Philippine Azkals National Football Team 2005 to present; UEFA Level 1 Coaching Badge 2007 to present; Ambassador, 1GOAL EDUCATION FOR ALL July 2010 to present; Midfield & Defense, Chelsea Football Club 1996 to 2007.
Valid from March 23, 2015 – June 23, 2015. Limit 5 Groupons per person. Sessions are not transferable and must be redeemed within validity period. Customers are advised to wear football outfits. Strictly no refunds 7 days after purchase. DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 4904 Series of 2014. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Groupons may be redeemed at outlet indicated on the voucher. Reservation is required and is subject to availability: +63.927.551.3141 (Jess). Walk-ins will not be accommodated.
Football is the world’s national sport, which is why in some countries, legislations are decided over a game in the pitch. Play the game with today’s Groupon to Chelsea FC SS Philippines.
- P299 (P600 value) for 1 summer football lesson
- P899 (P1800 value) for 3 summer football lessons
ABOUT THE MERCHANT
The Younghusband Football Academy was started by Phil Younghusband who is currently the President of the Academy. The initiative to start the academy was taken up in October 2009, when Phil Younghusband was looking for a field to put a Football Fan’s Day and was rejected by a handful of schools and venues. He then came across a field in a village South of Manila and there he met Coach Jojo Durian, who introduced Phil to Cathy Nazareno. The group met and organized an event. In a matter of 2 weeks, through text messaging, 100+ kids came and took part in a Football Clinic. At that time, Phil felt there was an opportunity to promote the sport that he loves. Since then the academy has grown to what it is today; a picture of success.