- Unlimited access to world-class gym equipment and facilities every Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays for two consecutive months
- Includes one session with a personal trainer
- Choose one out of 19 locations
- Best Gym Chain in the Philippines and awarded Outstanding Gold’s Gym International Franchise 2013
- Internationally trained and certified fitness professionals.
- Access to all fitness classes (Except Boxing, Rip60, and TRX Training)
- Complimentary use of shower, sauna and locker rooms
- Groupon Customers will be given a pass upon redemption
Valid from December 8, 2014 - June 8, 2015. Unlimited gym access every weekend (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) for 2 consecutive months. Also includes ONE time personal training session per person within validity period. Limit 2 Groupons per person. May purchase multiple Groupons to be given as gifts. Voucher cannot be shared by 2 or more people. Groupon Voucher must be used within 2 months from the first day of redemption. Strictly no refunds 7 days after purchase, no cash back and credit for any unused amount. Boxing, Rip60, and TRX training are not included. DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 4904 Series of 2014. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Printed voucher is required upon redemption. Groupons may be redeemed at participating branches indicated on the voucher. Valid on: Fridays, 6:00AM-12:00MN; Saturdays, 6:00AM- 9:00 PM; Sundays, 8:00AM- 9:00 PM. Reservation is required for the 1 time personal trainer session at least 1 day in advance and is subject to availability. Walk-ins will not be accommodated.
Bringing home the bacon requires a lot of figurative heavy lifting, while burning off the calories you got from enjoying all that bacon involves a lot of literal heavy lifting. Work your way to a fit figure when not pre-occupied with the daily grind with today’s Groupon for a Weekend Warrior Package at Gold’s Gym.
Pay P1470 (P14700 value) for a Weekend Warrior Package for 2 Consecutive Months - Available across the following branches:
- Bay Area
- Cebu City
- Robinson’s Galleria
- Holiday Inn
- Hotel Intercontinental
- Lucky Chinatown
- New Manila
- North EDSA
• Acropolis - 82 E. Rodriquez Jr. Ave. Acropolis Bagumbayan QC - Tel. (02) 409-1552
• Alabang - BMW AutoCenter Commerce Ave. Alabang - Tel. (02) 772-4986
• Athletics- Warehouse 3, Greenfield District, Sheridan, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila; Tel. (02) 998-2635
• Bay Area - Roxas Boulevard cor., EDSA extension, Pasay City; Tel. (02) 225-7849
• BGC- W Global Center (9th Ave cor 30th St, Bonifacio Global City), 1634 Taguig City - Tel. (02) 4632643
• Cebu - J Center Mall Mandaue, Cebu City - Tel. (032) 515-3974
• Centris - Centris Walk, Edsa corner Quezon Ave Barangay Pinahan Q.C. - Tel. (02) 407-5824
• Clark - Jose Abad Santos Ave., Clark Center, Clark Field Zone, 2009 Clark, Pampanga - Tel. (045) 875-3111
• Galleria - East Wing Robinson’s Galleria Ortigas Pasig - Tel. (02) 634-0908
• Glorietta - Glorietta 3 Ayala Center Makati - Tel. (02) 752-8283
• Greenhills - 220 Wilson St., Greenhills San Juan - Tel. (02) 724-3694
• Holiday Inn - Holiday Inn 5th Floor Holiday Inn Hotel Ortigas Pasig City - Tel. (02) 392-0768
• Hotel InterContinental - Ground Floor Intercontinental Hotel Ayala Makati City - Tel. (02) 994-2930
• Katipunan - 4/F Regis Plaza Blgd. 327 Katipunan Ave. Loyola Height .QC - Tel. (02) 483-3543
• Lucky China Town Mall - Level 2, Reina Regente St., Binondo - Tel. (02) 379-8081
• Marikina - 2nd Floor. Tropicana Bldg. Sumulong Ave., Marikina - Tel. (02) 381-3048, (02) 377-4953
• New Manila - 84 Dona Hemady St., E. Rodriguez Sr., Quezon City - Tel. (02) 546-9950, 0932-8600934
• North EDSA - 2th Floor WalterMart Edsa Quezon City - Tel. (02) 322-1040
• Timog - 6th Floor Victoria Towers Panay cor Timog Ave. QC - Tel. (02) 355-0377
Those who labor from Mondays through Fridays need not neglect their own fitness needs with the Weekend Warrior package at Gold’s Gym. Groupon holders will have unlimited access to the gym’s top-notch facilities on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays; these include a number of workout machines, an area for weight lifting, and group classes such as spinning, yoga, and pilates.
One of these weekend gym visits will be spent with a personal trainer who will guide gym-goers in doing the right exercises in the proper way.
After all the running and lifting and overall sweating it out, deal holders can use the shower, sauna, and locker rooms to freshen up after a grueling calorie-burning session.
ABOUT THE MERCHANT
Gold’s Gym is the largest gym chain in the world, recognized for their state-of-the-art weightlifting equipment and their passion for sculpting living Greek statues from once-flabby human parts. Gold’s Gym has been an authority in fitness for many years; recently, the gym earned the title of Best Gym Chain in the Philippines and won the Outstanding Gold’s Gym International Franchise Award in 2013.