- Materials included
- Free recipe handouts
- Free tasting of finished products afterwards
- Each culinary lifestyle class runs for 3 hours
Valid from May 3, 2014 - July 3, 2014. Minimum 20, maximum 50 students per class. Students must arrive 30 minutes before class. Classes may be rescheduled due to weather conditions. Cancellation must be made 3 days prior to scheduled class. DTI-NCR Permit No. 4311 Series of 2013. See the rules that apply to all deals
Printed voucher is required upon redemption. Groupons may be redeemed at 8th Floor, Liberty Building 835 A. Arnaiz Avenue Legazpi Village, Makati City. Appointment is required and is subject to availability; call 1 day in advance: +632.892.5011 loc. 108 / +632.892.1185. Walk-ins will not be accommodated.
Unlike buying fast food takeout, cooking your own meal ensures that you get the portions you desire, and “the man” doesn’t get you by poisoning your pasta. Support culinary caution with today’s Groupon to The Maya Kitchen.
- P799 (P1600 value) for Japanese Cuisine Class -Tempura, Miso Soup & Gyoza
- P799 (P1600 value) for Thai Cuisine Class -Bagoong Rice, Chicken Pandan
- P799 (P1600 value) for Korean Cuisine Class -Chap Chae, Bibimbap, Pajun
- P799 (P1600 value) for Spanish Cuisine Class - Churros, Callos, Paella
Take your palette and kitchen know-how on a trip around the globe with today’s Groupon for cooking classes from The Maya Kitchen. Choose from Japanese, Thai, Korean, and Spanish demo classes where Maya Kitchen’s learned cookery mavens put together dishes such as tempura and miso soup, bagoong rice, chap chae and bibimbap, and churros and easy paella. Participants will get free recipe handouts and will get to taste the finished product at the end of the demo.
- Summer Food Festival (9AM-1PM)
- Asian Fusion: Korean Specials (10AM - 2PM
- Japanese Cooking (10AM-2PM)
- Thai Exclusives (10AM-2PM)
- Spanish Favorites (10AM-2PM)
ABOUT THE MERCHANT
The Maya Kitchen Culinary Arts Center was established in 1964 as a test kitchen for recipe-testing and research. Soon after, it expanded into a culinary school and has been spreading a love and passion for food among its students. Today, they offer classes for cooks of all ages and various backgrounds, from school kids to housewives to budding entrepreneurs. They work closely with many of the country’s restaurants and food establishments, and have been given TESDA accreditation.