- Authentic Taiwanese restaurant
- Choose from array of dumplings, buns and noodles
- Freshly made daily by Taiwan-trained chefs
- Spot.ph’s number one Xiao Long Bao in the metro
- Open for big group reservations
- Redeemable in five locations
Valid between September 9, 2014 - November 9, 2014. Valid for noodles, dumplings, desserts, iced tea, iced coffee only. May purchase multiple Groupons and may be given as gifts. May combine multiple Groupons per table. Groupons may ONLY be redeemed during these hours: Podium: Monday - Friday from 1:30PM onwards, Saturday: all day. ATC: Monday - Saturday; all day; The Fort: Monday - Friday from 1:30PM onwards, Saturday – Sunday: all day; Powerplant: Monday to Friday: all day. Lucky China Town: Monday to Friday: All day. Exclusive of service charge. DTI-NCR Permit No. 4311 Series of 2013. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Pull up Groupon with our mobile app (or print it out). Present Groupon upon arrival. Groupon may only be redeemed on these branches: Alabang Branch, LG floor Garden Wing, Alabang Town Center, Alabang (Look for Rowena Soco), Contact Number: +632.869.9869 / +63.917.740.8234. Manila Branch, GF Chinatown walk, Lucky Chinatown Mall, Manila (Look for Evelyn Antonio), Contact Number: +632.516.0321 / +63.927.760.6355. Taguig Branch: Commercenter Bldg. 4th Ave corner 31st Street, Taguig City (Look for Amor Lagrimas/Cecelia Corpin), Contact Number: +632.859.7012 / +63.917.740.8567. Pasig Branch, 3/f Podium Mall, Pasig City (Look for Leigh Santos), Contact Number: +632.477.4108 / +63.927.256.0972. Makati Branch, 2/F Rockwell Powerplant Mall, Makati City (Look for Cherry Chu), Contact Number: +632.890.0005 / +63.915.949.3830. No reservations required. Valid only at the branches indicated on the voucher. Walk ins will be accommodated upon availability
After its growing popularity as a handy change purse, secret letter receptacle, and alternative sipa ball, the dumpling has finally made its way into the culinary realm as a deliciously edible envelope. Enjoy this treat with today’s Groupon to Shi Lin.
Pay P499 for P1000 worth of Food and Drinks at the following locations:
- Offer 1: Valid at Powerplant Branch
- Offer 2: Valid at Fort, Taguig Branch
- Offer 3: Valid at Lucky Chinatown Branch
- Offer 4: Valid at Alabang Town Center Branch
- Offer 5: Valid at Podium Branch
- Alabang Branch: LG floor Garden Wing, Alabang Town Center, Alabang, Contact Number: +632.869.9869 / +63.917.740.8234
- Manila Branch: GF Chinatown walk, Lucky Chinatown Mall, Manila, Contact Number: +632.516.0321 / +63.927.760.6355
- Taguig Branch: Commercenter Bldg. 4th Ave corner 31st Street, Taguig City, Contact Number: +632.859.7012 / +63.917.740.8567
- Pasig Branch: 3/F Podium Mall, Pasig City, Contact Number: +632.477.4108 / +63.927.256.0972
- Makati Branch: 2/F Rockwell Powerplant Mall, Makati City, Contact Number: +632.890.0005 / +63.915.949.3830
With today’s Groupon, patrons get the opportunity to chow down on classics of the orient, Dumplings, Buns, Noodles and more. Munch in one bite delectable dumplings with a real Taiwanese taste, order Shrimp & Pork (P148), Vegetable and Pork (P158)or the legendary soup dumpling, Xiao Long Bao (P138). To those wanting a heavier fill, grab some of their buns like the Pork Buns (P115), Deep Fried Asado Bun (P13),or the Mantou (P58 for steamed, P88 for fried). Those who like the more filling ability of warm noodles in the belly can slurp up Noodles with Sesame & Peanut Sauce (P138), Double Boiled Chicken Soup (P138), Braised Beef Soup (P248), and Noodles with Pork Chop (P240). To cap off the sumptuous dinner, a selection of desserts and drinks can be partaken. With some organic iced or hot teas (P65 up), try the Red Bean Dumpling (P125), Taro Bun (P98), Cool Almond Jelly with Lychee (P98), or the signature Shi Lin Cheesecake (P120).
ABOUT THE MERCHANT
Located in one of the less hectic malls in Ortigas, The Podium, Binondo’s Lucky Chinatown Mall, Power Plant Mall in Makati, as well as at Fort Bonifacio in Taguig and in Alabang Town Center, Shi Lin is a Taiwanese restaurant that offers all the popular favorites that the Chinese cuisine’s little brother has to offer. Their chefs are trained in Taiwan, assuring diners that the food tastes authentic.