- One of the most sought-after form of exercise
- Ideally practiced in heated room that helps deeper stretching and injury prevention while reducing stress and tension
- Bikram Yoga classes run exactly 90 minutes and consist of a set series of 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises
- Open to all levels of practitioners
- Flexibility not required
- No reservations required
- Visit them on Facebook – click here
Valid from February 1, 2015 - May 1, 2015. Limit 1 Groupon per person within validity period. May purchase multiple Groupons and may be given as gifts. Sessions are non- transferable and should be consumed by 1 person only. All sessions must be redeemed within validity period. Strictly no refunds 7 days after purchase. Valid for new member and for students who have not been back for 3 months. DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 4904 Series of 2014. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Printed vouchers are strictly required upon redemption. No reservation required. First come, first serve basis only. Redeemable on all class schedule: Mondays to Fridays: 9:00AM, 12:30PM, 6:30PM. Monday and Wednesday: 8:30PM. Saturdays and Sundays: 10:00AM ,4:00PM. May only be redeemed at: Unit E One Orchid Road Condominium, Eastwood, Libis, Quezon City. Valid only at the branch indicated on the voucher. For inquiries, please call +632.470.1364 / +632.703.4346 from Monday – Sunday from 8:00AM – 2:00PM.
Adopting exercises from other cultures can help shake up a workout, which explains the growing popularity of that sport in which Scottish guys throw logs. Speak the universal language—sweating—with this Groupon.
- Offer 1: P499 (P1000 value) for 1 Week of Unlimited Bikram Yoga Sessions
- Offer 2: P1925 (P5200 value) for 1 Month of Unlimited Bikram Yoga Sessions
Bikram Yoga is a demanding series of 26 postures and two breathing exercises. Each posture is sequenced specifically to work synergistically and cumulatively, strengthening every muscle, ligaments and joints in the body. Yoga builds strength, endurance and flexibility, balancing the body and mind, bringing the same practice even when you’re outside the yoga room. Flexibility not required.
BIKRAM YOGA CLASS SCHEDULE:
• Sunday – 10:00AM, 4:00PM
• Monday – 9:00AM, 12:30PM, 6:30PM, 8:30PM
• Tuesday – 9:00AM, 12:30PM, 6:30PM
• Wednesday – 9:00AM, 12:30PM, 6:30PM, 8:30PM
• Thursday – 9:00AM, 12:30PM, 6:30PM
• Friday – 9:00AM, 12:30PM, 6:30PM
• Saturday – 10:00AM, 4:00PM
ABOUT THE MERCHANT
The worldwide Yoga College of India TM was founded by Yogiraj Bikram Choudhury, who was born in Calcutta in 1946, and began Yoga at the age of five with Bishnu Ghosh, brother of Paramanhasa Yogananda (Autobiography of a Yogi, founder of the Self Realization Fellowship in Los Angeles). Bikram practiced Yoga four to six hours a day at Ghosh’s College of Physical Education in Calcutta, and at the age of thirteen, he won the National India Yoga contest, where he remained undefeated for three years. In 1973, he arrived in the United States at the invitation of President Nixon, soon after becoming the foremost yoga teacher in the west, helping millions of students worldwide through his school in Beverly Hills and at over 600 affiliate schools worldwide.