Coron Getaway Packages: Accommodations + Welcome Drink + RT Airport Transfers + Breakfast + Whole-day Island Tour with Lunch starting at P4149 (Up to 30% off)
- Choice of 3D/2N stay or 4D/3N stay at Dive Link Resort or Village Lodge
- May combine nights at both resorts
- Island tour: Kayangan Lake, Twin Peaks Reef, Twin Lagoons, CYC Island, Atwayan Beach and Coral Gardens
- All entrance fees, life vests, picnic lunch with fruit and drinks included
- Inclusive of use of resort facilities: swimming pool, kayaks, Wi-Fi access
- Groupon is good for 1 person. Minimum 2 people required to book.
- Groupon is valid until November 2012
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- Call +632.475.8806-07 / +632.906.900.3019 / +63.999.604.0017 / +63.916.195.5911 for reservations, from Monday – Friday between 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Option to stay at Village Lodge, located centrally in town. May also combine 1 night at Dive Link and 1 night at Village Lodge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
For years, the only way most people could afford a beachside summer home was by faking a Viking invasion until its current occupant fled in terror. Leave the longboats in the garage with today’s Groupon to Coron, Palawan getaway packages. Choose between two options:
- P4149 (P5900 value) for 3D/2N accommodations at Dive Link Resort and/or Village Lodge + welcome drink + RT airport transfers + breakfast + whole-day island tour with lunch for 1 person
- P5499 (P7900 value) for 4D/3N accommodations at Dive Link Resort and/or Village Lodge + welcome drink + RT airport transfers + breakfast + whole-day island tour with lunch for 1 person
With today’s Groupon, vacationers are made to taste Coron, Palawan’s la isla Bonita experience. Upon arrival at Busuanga Airport, explorers are warmly welcomed by the island transfer crew and are shuttled to Dive Link Resort and/or Village Lodge, which are both a few minutes’ boat ride from Coron town proper and in the center of all the best tourist destinations surrounding the area. There, the urban life escapees are sheltered in standard fully air-conditioned rooms and can make use of the resort’s facilities including the swimming pool, kayaks and wireless internet connection.
When the itch for the walk kicks in, the vacationers are turned into wanderers exploring the stunning sceneries of the island. The whole-day island tour consists of trekking and swimming at Kayangan Lake, snorkeling and admiring the different tints of the water world at Twin Lagoon, flirting with sexy sea nymphs while coral-reef-watching and feeding hungry fishes at Twin Peak Reefs, Coral Gardens, and CYC Island. The day tour is inclusive of a lunch meal to avoid incessant piranha-nibbling. For the other days of the vacation, Groupon holders may also visit other scenic attractions and engage in different activities that could be done in Coron like Mt. Tapyas climbing and trekking, hot bath at Manquinit Hot Springs, kayaking at King Fisher Park, visiting old churches and museums and buying tasty cashew nuts and souvenirs at the market. The resort has shuttle boats that transport guests to the town for free.
My husband and I were here from October 19 to 22 on a full package with the resort, and we can't give them anything less but a 2-thumbs up! The resort is located in Uson Island, just a 10-minute boat ride from the Coron town proper. Nothing to worry about their location, as the resort has 4 shuttle boats to ferry their guests should they wish to go to town...best of all, its FREE of charge! The bungalows are simple but air-conditioned, and definitely with clean toilets and showers. The meals were great! Except for breakfast, which was either the Filipino or American breakfast, lunch and dinner were always served with soup, vegetables, meat and fish, and a dessert! But what made this resort truly a gem of Coron is the very respectful and friendly staff! We would like to thank Hazel, the assistant manager at their Q.C. booking office, who was very accommodating; Gina; who welcomed as at the airport with her addicting smile; Long, the operations manager, who always made sure that his guests were well taken cared of; Anthony, the F&B supervisor, who even went out of his way to provide me with an apple as I was suffering from LBM after eating at Mang Inasal while we were still in Metro Manila; Irene and Mary Orchid, who always served our meals with their smiles; and most of all, Mang Nelson and Solomon, the boatman and guide respectively, whom we bonded with, during our island hopping!
As expressed by someone staying in the inn with us - Being in the lodge feels like you are just staying at a relative's house where that relative of yours takes care of you every step of the way. Courteous guides who accompany you every step you take, making sure you get all the things you need. Great service. Great ambiance.. and.. GREAT FOOD!
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the Philippines
Shore 2 ShoreTravel Agency .