Bangkok Getaway for 2: Accommodations at Four Seasons International House + Daily Breakfast + RT Airport Transfers + Half-day City Tour starting at P5499 (Up to 45% off)
- 3D/2N or 4D/3N accommodation at Four Seasons International House for 2
- Located in the heart of Pratunam garment center where all converge to find many garment dealers offering good bargains
- 5-10-minute walk away from key locations such as shopping centers, Siam Paragon, Siam Square, and the famous shrine of the Four-Face Buddha
- Inclusive of daily breakfast and roundtrip airport transfers
- Inclusive of half-day city tour: Standing Buddha, Marble Temple, Leather Factory, and Gems Gallery
- Groupon is good for 2 persons
- Groupon is valid until November 2012
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- Call +632.475.8806-07 / +63.916.195.5911 / +63.999.604.0017 / +63.923.288.0661 for reservations
- Operating hours: Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 5:30pm
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Some of the best things the world has to offer come in odd pairings; like business with pleasure, bacon with pancake syrup, and underwater picnics in shark-infested waters. Traverse into the land where chaos meets calm with today’s Groupon to a Bangkok getaway for 2. Choose between two options:
- P5499 (P9999 value) for a 3D/2N stay at Four Seasons International House + daily breakfast + roundtrip airport transfers + half-day city tour for 2 people
- P7499 (P11999 value) for a 4D/3N stay at Four Seasons International House + daily breakfast + roundtrip airport transfers + half-day city tour for 2 people
Vacationers enjoy their stay at Four Seasons International House, an eight-storey dwelling that’s merely a few back handsprings away from the center of shopping for good bargains and lollygagging – Pratunam. Among its neighboring go-to spots are the Platinum Plaza, Plantip Plaza, Central World Plaza, Isetan Department Store, Sogo, Gaysorn Plaza, Siam Paragon, Siam Square, and the famous shrine of the Four-Face Buddha. Apart from excessive shopping, Grouponites get to see other attractions in the half-day city tour, visiting the following sites: Standing Buddha, Marble Temple, Leather Factory, and Gems Gallery.
When Groupon travelers have withstood the raucous bustle of Bangkok, they may resort to their comfortable air-conditioned room equipped with the following: cable TV, in-room high-speed internet connectivity, direct dial phone, fridge, mini-bar, bath tub and shower, plus basic conveniences that would facilitate their much-needed z’s.
I have been travelling to bangkok regularly and this is the only place I stay in. Owned by a filipina ,Madam Zeny,married to a Thai, it is unpretentious and down to earth. Price is reasonable and location is right smack in the middle of shops. Nothing ostentatious but a safe place to stay in.
-- chenelyn c
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the Philippines
Shore 2 ShoreTravel Agency .