Luxurious 5-star Bali Retreat for 4: Accommodations in a 2-bedroom Villa at Sahaja and Sawah starting at P13499 (Up to 58% off)
- Tranquil 5-star resort surrounded by stunning paddy fields, mountains, rivers and jungles
- Resort offers 27 luxuriously appointed private villas
- Spacious 2-bedroom Sawah Villa accommodates 4
- Includes return transfers, breakfast, bicycle rental and a 1-hour massage
- Sawah Villas overlook a spectacular 25-meter natural stone infinity swimming pool, extending to the rice paddy fields to the ocean
- Luxurious accommodation for couples, friends or families
- Al-fresco offers international and local cuisine with scenic view of the countryside
- Untouched beaches and coastline are just a 15-min walk away from the resort
- Late check-out until 3pm (subject to availability)
- Welcome drink and refresher towel
- Travel period: Until December 15, 2012
- Bookings must be made before June 30, 2012 and at least 7 days prior to arrival
- Reservations are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with names, preferred date(s) of stay, voucher code, security code and attached Groupon
- Subject to room availability
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation. Amendments possible 30 days prior to arrival, subject to room availability.
- Voucher must be presented upon check-in
- Voucher is non-combinable with any other promotions
- Voucher is combinable for longer stay
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- All rates are NET, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- Optional cost (payable directly to hotel):
Upgrade to Sawah 3-Bedroom Villa at US$50 per villa per night, extra breakfast at US$12 per person per night
Extension night at US$100 NET per room per night
- See the rules that apply to all deals
When the going gets tough, the tough escapes reality by going down the rabbit hole, taking the blue pill or ingesting tiger blood. Get some true R&R with today’s Groupon to Sahaja and Sawah. Choose from the following options:
- P13499 (P32000 value) for a 3D/2N stay in a 2-bedroom Sawah Villa for 4 people
- P20199 (P48000 value) for a 4D/3N stay in a 2-bedroom Sawah Villa for 4 people
- P26499 (P64000 value) for a 5D/3N stay in a 2-bedroom Sawah Villa for 4 people
Concrete jungle rats seek refuge from modernity in the lush comfort of this haven tucked amidst the stunning landscape of Balinese paddy terraces, rivers and jungles. Unlike Google image searches, postcard pictures come to life in the scenic countryside, overlooking the Indian Ocean in the delightful region of Tabanan on the exotic island of Bali, where one gets as close to nature and culture as possible. Luggage-towing tourists upgrade their statuses to globe trotters as they walk on two wheels to interact with locals and pay tribute to the charming towns and temples. The abundance of flora and fauna opens up the choice for hikes, picnics, and performing unritualistic rain dances. Reluctant to pry beyond the bounds of the resort paradise, homey vacationers may instead relax at the natural stone infinity pool while exchanging deep reflections with their mini umbrella smoothies.
Groupon holders get to feel like royalty as they maximize their stay with the use of Sahaja and Sawah’s facilities that include a 25-meter natural stone infinity pool stretching over rice paddy fields, free bicycle hire that allows for a first-hand tour of the Balinese culture and landscape, shuttle services to nearby Ubud town, Al-fresco bar, on-call massage therapists, chefs for hire to prepare fresh meals in your very own villa, convenient store with everything from wine to essentials, and a library of movies, novels and relaxing music. Aside from imperative idling at the resort, the surrounding neighborhood offers a host of sightseeing and recreational opportunities at the Quaint Balinese villages, pristine beaches that are a 15-minute walk away, temples, boutiques for local shopping flavor, Alila Villas Soori Spa, golf course resorts, colonial-style Canggu clubhouse, Pan Pacific Nirwana golf course resort, and Seminyak bars.
This place really ticks the boxes if you’re seeking peace and tranquility. Set amongst beautiful rice fields and alongside a jungle lined river, with view to the ocean which is only a few kilometers away. The resort is small enough to be very intimate yet large enough to ensure your every requirement is met. Very new and up to date appliances in the self contained accommodation. Staff that are incredibly helpful and friendly. A long way from the party scene of Kuta (1.5 hr drive) and tourist hassle of Ubud. Do those things first from somewhere else then come here and unwind. Food is very well priced and the menu diverse. Looking forward to returning again!!
-- Dave F
Staff were professional, friendly and willing to do anything to help. Went the extra mile for guests. Room was beautiful and well equipped. Pool clean and good size. Driver was available for full/half day and by the hour to explore the island but the hotel is perfect for just relaxing.
-- M Gosney
This is our first holiday in Bali and we stayed there for 2 nights and it turned out a very good memory for us. The villa is very food and clean with very nice decoration. We will go back soon ;)
-- Khamarat C