Fun Activities in Boracay: Helmet Diving, Island Hopping and Zorb starting at P665 (Up to 54% off)
- 15-minute underwater helmet diving
- Walk among beautiful coral reefs
- Boat with a glass bottom for island hopping for 2 hours
- Free snorkeling
- With chips and drinks
- See the corals and fishes
- Feed the fishes
Ride the Zorb
- Activity that requires participants to crawl into a giant plastic bubble and freely roll down a hill
- Exciting and thrilling!
- Groupon good for 1 person, valid for 1 year
- Reservation is required at least 10 days from preferred activity date. If less than 10 days, call Ride the Zorb! to check availability; Reservation Numbers are +636.288.1912 and +63.947.505.9154
- Island Hopping and Helmet Diving is subject to availability and weather conditions
- Pick up and drop off points for the Zorb Service Shuttle are long the Main Road Station 1, Station 2 and Station 3 (not beyond E-mall)
- Guests must provide own transportation to and from launching point for Island Hopping and Helmet Diving
- P665 Boracay Island Hopping & Snorkeling + Zorb: inclusive of 2 hour tour on the Glass Bottom Boat, free use of snorkeling equipment and snorkeling fee, snacks and drinks. Also includes a Zorb Hydro solo ride good for 1 person, 1 roll down the hill and free transportation to and from the Zorb hill
- P725 Boracay Helmet Diving + Zorb: inclusive of 15 minutes Helmet Diving plus free souvenir CD. Also includes a Zorb Hydro solo ride good for 1 person, 1 roll down the hill and free transportation to and from the Zorb hill
- See the rules that apply to all deals
When air pollutants become too abundant and the ozone layer melts away, the outdoors will no longer be safe and the human race will only be able to go al fresco while encased in germfree plastic bubbles. Prepare for a dystopian future with today’s Groupon to Ride the Zorb Boracay. Choose between two options:
- P665 (P1330 value) for Boracay Island Hopping & Snorkeling + Zorb
- P725 (P1580 value) for Boracay Helmet Diving + Zorb
Groupon holders who choose the first option get to jump from sandy shore to sandy shore, donning a huge smile with the sun cooking their face to a tasty golden brown or an adorable pink. With a two-hour ride on a boat with a glass bottom, they get to see the corals and fishes from the comfy above-water confines of the vessel, with chips and drinks. Those who want a more in-depth look at the world below should select the second option; those who do get to sport a huge helmet, giving them a very astronauty and outer-spacey feel, as they hop around the salty sea holding hands, but not harming the pretty corals underneath.
After their sea-bound adventure, sun-soaked travelers get to ride the Zorb, an activity that requires participants to crawl into a giant plastic bubble and freely roll down a hill, and is probably one of the best things to do when on vacation trying to experience the lush waves and sandy sands of Boracay. Groupon holders get to try the Hydro Zorb or the wet ride, wherein a partaker is shoved into the ball along with a few gallons of water, requiring no fastening of safety belts so the rider can slosh and rock about inside the Zorb.