Romantic Cityscape Vacation Package at the Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences for only P6999 (P13700 value)
- Accommodations in a Malaga Studio Room
- Includes breakfast buffet, Wi-Fi Internet access, and an entrance to the hotel's art gallery
- Includes 1 bottle of champagne and a box of chocolate dipped strawberries from Chocolate Fire
- Complete package for a truly enjoyable stay including breakfast and free use of hotel facilities such as its in-house gym and 24/7 Wi-Fi access
- Fully furnished in-room amenities include kitchenette, in-room safe, LCD TV, and iPod Dock
- So much art to discover with each floor having a distinct design and look from another
- Spectacular view of the cityscape with floor-to-ceiling windows and a token balcony
- Free transportation and access to nearby Makati Sports Club for a refreshing swim in their pool
- 20% the succeeding night with breakfast
- Groupon is valid from February 1 – 29, 2012
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Groupons may be given as gifts
- Reservation is required, call +632.828.4774 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking of rooms and redemption would be 2 weeks from date of feature
- Rebooking charges shall apply (7 days before arrival for rebooking and cancellation)
- Must call to schedule reservation
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Pablo Picasso's art inspiration stems from his obsession over solving his childhood Rubik’s Cube. Appreciate artistic frustrations with today's Groupon to The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences: P6999 (P13700 value) for a Hip Cityscape Vacation Package at the Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences.
As its name implies, this trendy accommodation smack dab in the middle of Makati City takes inspiration from Pablo Picasso’s philosophy and artistic senses. Step inside and prepare to be astounded by art and beauty everywhere you look! While the standards are pretty high as far as the upkeep is concerned, there is nothing standard about the look of the place! Each floor at the Picasso is designed to have its own personality - it's like you're in a completely different hotel as you venture from floor to floor!
As if that wasn't a visual feast enough, prepare to be overwhelmed by the charming appeal of the Malaga Studio Room, where you'll be lodged for your overnight stay. It offers an astounding view of the city thanks to large windows stretching floor-to-ceiling. All this beauty from inside and out, and you haven't even surveyed the hotel's art gallery at the 4th Floor! And with your own kitchenette and in-room safe, your room can very well be your cocoon.
Beyond the hotel, you may want to get a little R&R and visit the Makati Sports Club for a leisurely dip in their swimming pool! Since Picasso is already throwing in a free complimentary shuttle service, getting there is already quite a breeze! It's all about appreciating the finer pleasures in life even for just a few days.