Lavish Bangkok Getaway: Up to 64% off on a Superior Room stay at M2 de Bangkok Hotel
- Superior Room accommodations in a 4-star hotel in Bangkok, Thailand
- Ultra-modern avant-garde boutique hotel
- Easily accessible to shopping hubs such as Chatuchak Weekend Market, Pratunam and Union Mall
- Surrounded by nightlife hot spots and massage spas
- Unparalleled customer service
- Combine Groupons for longer stay
- Stay period: January 18, 2012 – December 15, 2012
- Bookings must be made by June 30, 2012 or 7 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Minimum of 7 days prior booking required. Booking subject to availability.
- May use multiple Groupons for a longer stay
- Printed Groupon must be presented upon check-in
- No cancellation or amendment allowed upon confirmation of booking, or Groupon will be forfeited.
- Maximum of 3 adults / 2 adults + 2 children below 12 per room
- Extra bed for adult (above 12) charged at THB800 per night and breakfast at THB210 (extra bed is only applicable to Deluxe Room)
- Extra breakfast for children (2 – 12) charged at THB105
- Extension (without voucher) is THB1700 per room per night
- Upgrade to Deluxe Room at THB500 per room per night
- Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges
- Transportation to Bangkok, Thailand is not included
- Valid at M2 de Bangkok Hotel. Phone number is +66 2691 8223 to 6 and email email@example.com
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Thai culture, like its cuisine, attempts to balance the five fundamental flavors: sweet, salty, sour, spicy and victory. Come the full circle with today’s Groupon to a Lavish Bangkok Getaway. Choose between two options:
- P4500 (P12250 value) for 3D/2N Superior Room accommodations for 2 people at M2 de Bangkok Hotel
- P6530 (P18275 value) for 4D/3N Superior Room accommodations for 2 people at M2 de Bangkok Hotel
Unveiling a unique architectural accomplishment containing a
contemporary statement of embellished art deco designs, rich colorful
furnishings, dark wood trimmings and featured black and white avant-garde works
of art, M2 de Bangkok Hotel is not
only renowned for its chic setting but also recognized for its accomplished
first-class customer service in style. Patrons will be ushered to their home
away from home that is the Superior
Room, which includes the following facilities: 32-inch LCD TV, satellite TV
programs, DVD player, working desk, in-room Wi-Fi, landline Internet, safety
deposit box, touch screen door lock, iron pad, hair dryer, refrigerator, hot
pot with coffee set, telephone, shower room with rain shower head, extra-large
bathtub, and hot-cold water system. Within the hotel also lies The Deck Pub and Restaurant that
provides an ambient and dynamic setting, serving delectable Thai and Western
fusion cuisines with a live music scene in the early evening hours.
When not basking in the comforts of supple sheets or taking a few laps in the bathtub, Groupon holders get to explore the bustle-filled city and may opt to visit Bangkok’s finest trading centers like the Chatuchak Weekend Market, which is a flea market that hosts thousands of stalls that sell a surfeit of goodies like Moroccan lamps, marionette dolls, rare books and exotic pets. Another must-see is the Amphawa Floating Market, which is a quaint riverside village wherein vendors sell their goods on their boats atop the water. For those who want to explore more of Bangkok’s sceneries, tourists may take the Cycling or Segway tours, which can aid them in covering more land by rolling on wheels rather than walking on daily pedestals.
The hotel was very nice- comfy bed, TV, aircon, room service, etc. If you have an early bus out of the northern station or if you want to be close to the Chatuchak market, it’s great.
It’s a great hotel. Can easily get to Shopping Mall and Club at Rachada area. Room is nice and cozy just like an apartment.
-- Eddie T.