Singapore Getaway: Accommodations + Roundtrip Airport Transfers + Free Insurance Coverage + Universal Studios Singapore Day Pass starting at P2977 per child (Up to 50% off)
- Superior Room accommodations at Fragrance Hotel – Pearl
- Roundtrip land transfers from airport
- Includes insurance coverage while in Singapore
- Universal Studios Singapore day pass
- Groupon is valid from April 10 - December 31, 2012
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Groupons may be given as gifts
- Groupon is valid for 1 person. Minimum of 2 adults required to book.
- Only 1 child can share room with 2 adults. For triple sharing (3 adults), please contact Hearty Travel.
- Reservation required, subject to availability.
- Reservations must be made at least 3 weeks before preferred travel date
- Please email the following to email@example.com: Groupon code and security code, flight details, complete names and preferred date for Universal Studios tour
- For inquiries, call +632.393.8271 or +63.917.855.8226
- Land arrangement is valid from April 10 – December 31, 2012
- Surcharge of P600 for passengers arriving Singapore between 11:00pm – 7:00am
- Universal Studio Ticket is for non-peak days. Add $7 per person for weekends, peak and blackout dates.
- Free roundtrip transfers to Universal Studios Singapore from Fragrance Hotel – Pearl
- Bookings, once finalized, are non-endorsable, non-refundable and non-rebookable
- Hearty Travel can assist in looking for available seats per your preferred airline and travel date
- Surcharges may apply during Philippine and Singapore holidays/peak and blackout days per Universal Studios calendar. Please check with Hearty Travel
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Although currently known as “The Lion City”, the original alias of Singapore was “The Layin’ City,” coined because of its laidback and very relaxed nature. Quit lion around and see today’s Groupon to Hearty Travel & Tours. Choose from the following options:
- P2977 (P6000 value) for a 3D/2N or 4D/3N Superior Room stay at Fragrance Hotel – Pearl + roundtrip airport transfers + free insurance coverage while in Singapore + Universal Studios Singapore Day Pass inclusive of roundtrip transfers for 1 CHILD
- P6999 (P10999 value) for a 3D/2N Superior Room stay at Fragrance Hotel – Pearl + roundtrip airport transfers + free insurance coverage while in Singapore + Universal Studios Singapore Day Pass inclusive of roundtrip transfers for 1 ADULT
- P7999 (P13999 value) for a 4D/3N Superior Room stay at Fragrance Hotel – Pearl + roundtrip airport transfers + free insurance coverage while in Singapore + Universal Studios Singapore Day Pass inclusive of roundtrip transfers for 1 ADULT
Discover the sights, sounds, and lion statues of Singapore then recharge and reinvigorate within the walls of aStandard Room at the Fragrance Hotel – Pearl that includes the following amenities:
- In-room Wi-Fi (available upon request and the usual fee applies)
- Color television
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Coded key card entry
- Ensuite bathroom with heater
- Phone with IDD facility (subject to call charges)
- Complimentary drinks
- Tea/coffee making facility
- Mini fridge/VCD player (at selected rooms only)
Groupon travelers can also share a pitcher of ale with Shrek and be chased around by the T-Rex from the Lost world of Jurassic Park because included in the deal are passes to Universal Studios Singapore. Travel virgins and culture sponges that are in need of a break from the blaring air horn mouths of their bosses can travel less than 2,500km to experience the entirety of offerings that The Lion City has to offer along with the clean air and organized way of living; lions however, not included.
Everything went well with the trip. We never encountered any problem with the transfers from airport to hotel and vice-versa. Fragrance hotel is also very nice. It’s a bit old but it’s very clean and the staff are very polite and helpful. The Universal Studios trip is also good. All in all, it was really a great deal, I don't know what would've become of us if we stuck to our original plan which was to stay in a backpackers hotel...( since our initial purpose was just to attend the seminar, but because of the deal, we had the assurance that we had a nice hotel to return to during evenings and the location of the hotel ( despite of it being a red light district) has a lot of affordable place to eat, plus it’s just a few blocks away from the MRT so moving around is very convenient. I'd definitely recommend Groupon and Hearty Tours and we're looking forward to return to Singapore as well as try some similar deals (whether local or abroad) in the future.
We actually didn't mind that Universal Studios Singapore is on a small scale - it meant that we went at a leisurely pace and did everything that we wanted to (or in the case of the Mummy ride, we did some things three times)
-- Tokara SC
The rides are quite fun and exciting and the restaurants are quite good too. Be sure to wait till evening time to look at the fireworks
Accommodation in Singapore is expensive and so the Fragrance hotels are a good budget option. I believe Emerald is the best of the lot. Geylang is of course a red light area, but the seediness is limited and not pushy like in some other big cities, and its location near to the airport is very convenient.
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the Philippines
Hearty Travel & ToursRm.401, 4/F UMC Building, United Nations Ave., Ermita
Manila City 1000