Macau Getaway Package: 3D/2N stay at 5-star Grand Waldo Hotel for P7999 (40% off)
- With daily buffet breakfast
- City tour with buffet lunch
- Includes admission ticket to Macau Tower Observation Deck
- Groupon is valid for 1 person
- Groupon is valid for 4 months
- Minimum of 2 adults required to book
- For triple sharing (3 adults) and child rate, please contact Hearty Travel
- May purchase up to 4 Groupons
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- Reservations must be made at least 3 weeks before preferred travel date; call +632.708.6857 / +632.393.8267 / +63.917.855.8226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Land arrangement valid until June 30, 2012
- Bookings, once finalized, are non-endorsable, non-refundable and non-rebookable
- Hearty Travel can assist in looking for available seats of your preferred airline and travel date
- Surcharges may apply for Friday and Saturday bookings and Macau holidays
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Chinese characters each have several
complicated strokes and must be pronounced in a certain falsetto or vibrato
tone, which makes common folks opt for the pirate slang. Opt for an easier
cultural learning experience with today’s Groupon: P7999 (P13499 value) for a 3D/2N stay at the 5-star Grand Waldo Hotel + daily buffet breakfast +
Macau City Tour with buffet lunch at Fisherman’s Wharf + admission ticket to
Macau Tower Observation Deck.
Macau is a land synonymous to the famous Vegas, imbibing an
aura of spontaneity whiffed by risk-taking daredevils. Experience its even more
splendid side with the tour that comes with this Groupon by exploring the culturally
rich domain. Get a glimpse of the Ruins
of St. Paul, A-Ma Temple, Macau Tower, The Venetian and gorge on a buffet lunch at the Fisherman’s Wharf, which overlooks
beautiful vast sees. Vacationers further get an admission ticket to the Macau
Tower Observation Deck at 223m above sea level for maximum sightseeing and dillydallying.
Tired hooves spend sweet time at Grand Waldo Hotel where they get to
bask in the comforts of their Superior
Room. They may also utilize the hotel’s various lavish facilities that
include three restaurants serving scrumptious treats and inebriating cocktails
and the Grand Waldo Casino.
The hotel from the outside may look a bit old compared to others, but in the inside its fantastic, the rooms are spacist, and well designed, feel very comfortable in there. Price on here is very good and the location is great. It’s quiet as less people then other casinos so you can relax. Tip for the buffet get in early as some of the food they don’t replace. Overall for a single or a couple or family it’s a great choice.
-- Mark B.
-- Jacqueline C.
Everything went well and the hotel staff are accommodating. The nice thing is that they have bus rides for different locations around Macau for free. And very courteous drivers.
-- Michelle T.
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the Philippines
Hearty Travel & ToursRm.401, 4/F UMC Building, United Nations Ave., Ermita
Manila City 1000