Tony's Villa: Up to 5D4N Stay for 2 People in 1-Bedroom Deluxe Stay with Daily Breakfast and Airport Transfer
- 4-star tropical garden resort located within a ten-minute walk from Petitenget Beach.
- Bali is ranked second among TripAdvisor’s list of Top 10 Island Destinations in Asia.
- Facilities include swimming pool with bar, restaurant, spa and wellness centre, and more.
- 1-Bedroom Deluxe stay.
- Daily breakfast.
- 1-way airport transfer.
- 10% off spa treatments and packages.
- 10% off food and beverages (not valid for minibar).
- Complimentary welcome drink upon arrival.
- Complimentary fruit basket upon arrival.
- Complimentary 2x bottles of mineral water prepared in room.
- Complimentary access to Wi-Fi.
- Travel period: May 27, 2015 – February 29, 2016
- Booking period: May 20, 2015 – August 20, 2015
- Blackout dates: December 21, 2015 – January 10, 2016
- Groupon is valid for 2 persons.
- Reservations must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival.
- Reservation is subject to availability.
- No cancellations, and refunds allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
- Amendments possible, subject to availability.
- Guest who fail to show upon the scheduled reservation will render the voucher invalid.
- No cash back or credit for any unused vouchers.
- Not valid in conjunction with other promo or discount (Senior Citizen, Gift Certificate, etc.).
ADD-ONS AND SURCHARGES
- Triple-sharing with extra bed with breakfast for third adult: IDR350,000 nett per person per night.
- Triple-sharing with extra bed with breakfast for child aged 3 – 11: IDR175,000 nett per room per night.
- Triple-sharing without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 2 and below: Free of charge.
- High season surcharge from July 1, 2015 – August 31, 2015: IDR 350,000 nett per room per night
HOW TO BOOK
- For booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reservation requirements:
- Complete Name
- Contact Number
- Preferred Travel Date
- You may also email email@example.com for questions about the deal.
- DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 4904 Series of 2014.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- P6395 (P20986 value) for 3D2N Deluxe Villa stay for 2 people
- P8992 (P31479 value) for 4D3N Deluxe Villa stay for 2 people
- P11488 (P41972 value) for 5D4N Deluxe Villa stay for 2 people
HOTEL AT A GLANCE
A tropical oasis shelters the villa within its nestling amid Seminyak’s airy beach clime, with an allure that pulls guests away from the western coast of teal waves upon beige sand, and into the deep leafy shade of its adorning gardens and canopied passages. Exotic traditional motifs abound within the sequestered hearth, prefacing tranquil walks within the green with zen-inspiring temple archways flanked by idols humbly greeting new-found presence under the perching of dainty cloth parasols. Solitary strolls into the verdant path come accompanied by a serene festivity of looming palms while crowds of sprouting flora reach out to tickle the ankles of passersby, leading into segmented villas that sit in idle luminescence. Ingress into the abode brings one through Arabesque arches and symmetrically studded sequin doorways that swing agape into the interior of these Balinese cottages, the inner spread of which revolves in modern charm alongside neat minimalist furnishing spaced out to punctuate an open white tableau, with the occasional panoramic painting occupying a blanched surface. Wafting below the ascending skeletal tapestry of the thatched ceiling, plush dwellings of abode come dressed with billowy drapes affording unfettered sleep within the outer garden’s ambience.
- Meditate and be one with the lapping of water within the hotel’s swimming pool, burgeoning with the surrounding family of lop-sided fronds and a rich brocading of greenery, proffering shade over the sidelining gazebo and lounge chairs - making for an ideal position of escape from the clutter of civilization.
- Ease into the holiday mood with the help of traditional Balinese massages and other therapeutic recourse at the hotel’s spa and wellness centre.
- Get your fill of local delicacies and a myriad of culinary gems on offer at the hotel’s restaurant.
WHAT TO SEE AND DO
Go through your bucket list of Bali’s mainstay beaches of Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak as you suss out your favourite surfing and tanning spots in Indonesia before continuing on with CNN Travel’s list of the best 5 hidden beaches nearby. Fascinating swimmers and sand-strollers alike with their green-blue waters, black volcanic sands, and inclinator-equipped cliffs, TripAdvisor’s favourite island destination in Asia, which is second only to Thailand’s Ko Tao is your destination for adventure as well as relaxation. Consider an exhilarating ride around the grounds of the multi-award winning Kuta waterpark of Waterbom, where up to 12 rides carrying their apt monikers like the Smash Down, Climax, and Race Track, come complemented with the Euro Bungy ride, which catapults brave souls up in a graceful and stomach-curdling arc. Then, re-enact a scene from the best-selling paperback by Elizabeth Gilbert as you experience an authentic treatment at the many luxury spas which pepper the in-lands and coasts.