Be in Boracay: 2 or 3 Nights Accommodation at Travel Lodge, Patrick's Home or Similar Class Accommodation with Breakfast
- Barkada getaway to Boracay
- 2 or 3 nights accommodation at Travel Lodge, Patrick’s Home or similar class accommodation
- Round trip airport transfers (via Caticlan or Kalibo)
- Land and sea transfers
- Terminal and Environmental fee included
- Express Lane service on transfers and fees processing
- Travel period: 15 November2014 – 30 March 2015
- Booking period: 1 November 2014 - 30 January 2015
- Blackout dates: Holy Week, Public Holidays, 29 October 2014 - 03 November 2014, 16 December 2014 - 03 January 2015. Please check with Greenstar Travel and Tours for peak days. All reservations are subject to availability
- Groupon is good for 1 person. Minimum 4 to book. Room is based on quad sharing.
- Reservations must be made at least 10 days prior to travel date
- No cancellations or refunds allowed upon confirmation. Amendments possible, subject to room availability
- Upgrade on accommodation or other requests are subject to applicable costs. Payable directly to Greenstar Travel and Tours
- All reservations are subject to availability
- Guests who fail to show upon the scheduled reservation will render voucher invalid
- No cash back or credit for any unused vouchers
- Not valid in conjunction with other promo or discount (Senior Citizen, Gift Certificate, etc.)
- For transferred/gift vouchers, the person liable for redeeming the voucher shall provide 2 valid IDs, one for the voucher holder (the one who bought the deal) and another one for the person redeeming
HOW TO BOOK
- Please call 02-2948563/ 02-2948064/ 0906-9042850 or email email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 days from preferred travel date. You may also reach email@example.com for questions about the deal.
- Reservation requirements: Complete name, Voucher code, Security code, Attached Groupon, Contact number, Preferred travel date.
- DTI-NCR Permit No. 4311 Series of 2013.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Offer 1: P2388 for 3D2N Stay Package via Caticlan for 1 Person
- Offer 2: P3188 for 4D3N Stay Package via Caticlan for 1 Person
- Offer 3: P2588 for 3D2N Stay Package via Kalibo for 1 Person
- Offer 4: P3388 for 4D3N Stay Package via Kalibo for 1 Person
Upon arrival at the airport, Groupies get whisked off to the Travel Lodge, Patrick’s Home or a similar class accommodation, where they will be spending nights getting cozy in a room equipped with private bathrooms, cable TV, and air-conditioning.
Widely touted as one of the best places in the world to travel to, Boracay is comprised of sparkling cobalt waters, an ensemble of the emerald-colored sea, powdery white sand and purist beaches, with natural corals rushing up its shores and marvelous scenes of sunrises and sunsets completing the picturesque scene. Paint the town red beyond the realm of all-too-familiar concrete jungles and trot along the vast powdery shores of Boracay while momentarily relaxing and exchanging deep reflections with your mini umbrella smoothies.
Ariel’s Point is a must see for all adventure junkies as there are five cliff-diving platforms and ample opportunities for swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, and canoeing in a friendly setting. It is the perfect daytime venue for Boracay travelers who want to experience the natural beauty of the Philippines while also hoping to bump into Ariel while in the water.
Willy’s Rock offers a a miraculous experience with the oddly shaped volcanic formation topped by a statue of the Virgin Mary. Devotees can attend mass at Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary Catholic Church. There are also plenty of opportunities for Scuba diving, zip-lining, horse riding and ATV rides.
Apart from enjoying the salty medical powers that the sea water brings, or living the party life bouncing to the playlist of the “in” DJs; vacationers can lounge around the white sandy shores of Boracay while momentarily relaxing and exchanging deep reflections with your icy-cold Jonas’ smoothies and chowing down on their hot off the grill chori burgers. Adventure seekers can also try watersports like flying fish.