Coron Getaway Package for ONLY P4099! Dive Link Resort accommodations + welcome drink + RT airport transfers + breakfast + whole-day island tour with lunch
- Packages are good for 1 person
- Island Tour: Kayangan Lake, Twin Peaks Reef, Twin Lagoons, CYC Island, Atwayan Beach and Coral Gardens
- All entrance fees, life vests, picnic lunch with fruit and drinks included
- Standard air-con room accommodation at Dive Link Resort includes welcome drink, complimentary coffee and tea, use of all resort facilities (swimming pool, kayaks, wireless internet access)
- Groupon is good for 1 person; minimum of 2 people required in order to book
- Groupon is valid until November, 2012
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Groupons may be given as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- Call +632.475.8806-07, +63.999.604.00179, +63.923.288.0661, +63.906.900.3019, +63.999.604.0017 or +63.923.288.0661 for reservations Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm
- See the rules that apply to all deals
For years, the only way most people could afford a beachside summer home was by faking a Viking invasion until its current occupant fled in terror. Leave the longboats in the garage with today’s Groupon to Coron, Palawan. Choose between two options:
- P4099.50 (P5600 value) for 3D/2N accommodations at Dive Link Resort + welcome drink + RT airport transfers + breakfast + whole-day island tour with lunch for 1 person
- P4999.50 (P6999 value) for 4D/3N accommodations at Dive Link Resort + welcome drink + RT airport transfers + breakfast + whole-day island tour with lunch for 1 person
With today’s Groupon, vacationers are made
to taste Coron, Palawan’s la isla Bonita experience. Upon arrival at
Busuanga Airport, explorers are warmly welcomed by the island transfer crew and
are shuttled to Dive Link Resort, located in Uson Island, which is a 10-minute boat
ride from Coron town proper and in the center of all the best tourist
destinations surrounding the area. There, the urban life escapees are sheltered
in standard fully air-conditioned rooms and can make use of the resort’s
facilities including the swimming pool, kayaks and wireless internet connection.
When the itch for the walk kicks in, the
vacationers are turned into wanderers exploring the stunning sceneries of the
island. The whole-day island tour
consists of trekking and swimming at Kayangan Lake, snorkeling and admiring the
different tints of the water world at Twin Lagoon, flirting with sexy sea
nymphs while coral-reef-watching and feeding hungry fishes at Twin Peak Reefs,
Coral Gardens, and CYC Island. The day tour is inclusive of a lunch meal to
avoid incessant piranha-nibbling. For the other days of the vacation, Groupon
holders may also visit other scenic attractions and engage in different
activities that could be done in Coron like Mt. Tapyas climbing and trekking,
hot bath at Manquinit Hot Springs, kayaking at King Fisher Park, visiting old
churches and museums and buying tasty cashew nuts and souvenirs at the market. The
resort has shuttle boats that transport guests to the town for free.
My husband and I were here from October 19 to 22 on a full package with the resort, and we can't give them anything less but a 2-thumbs up! The resort is located in Uson Island, just a 10-minute boat ride from the Coron town proper. Nothing to worry about their location, as the resort has 4 shuttle boats to ferry their guests should they wish to go to town...best of all, its FREE of charge!
The bungalows are simple but air-conditioned, and definitely with clean toilets and showers. The meals were great! Except for breakfast, which was either the Filipino or American breakfast, lunch and dinner were always served with soup, vegetables, meat and fish, and a dessert!
But what made this resort truly a gem of Coron is the very respectful and friendly staff! We would like to thank Hazel, the assistant manager at their Q.C. booking office, who was very accommodating; Gina; who welcomed as at the airport with her addicting smile; Long, the operations manager, who always made sure that his guests were well taken cared of; Anthony, the F&B supervisor, who even went out of his way to provide me with an apple as I was suffering from LBM after eating at Mang Inasal while we were still in Metro Manila; Irene and Mary Orchid, who always served our meals with their smiles; and most of all, Mang Nelson and Solomon, the boatman and guide respectively, whom we bonded with, during our island hopping!
I'm a picky traveler. I like my comfort,
but I don't like to spend excessively either.
Divelink was the best choice for me and my wife on our holiday.
Its not the cheapest resort. But I got what
I paid for. Peace and quiet in a location that I enjoyed with good food,
excellent service. A wonderful view. A good nights sleep. (remember electricity
in the city proper ends at 1am - ensure your resort has a generator). It was
beach front which is more than 90% of the resorts in Coron.
I will be back with the rest of the family. It was well worth the stay!
Coron is a beautiful place, amazing sights, lots of fish and coral, blue waters and dive link makes the stay even better!
We stayed at Dive Link Resort for 3 days
and 2 nights in late October 2010. The location is great (only a quick 10
minute ride from Coron Town) and the staff is warm and welcoming.
The food is plentiful and was included in our package. We also went on an island hopping tour, which I highly recommend, and our tour guide/Captain Nelson was the perfect guide.
The staff's charm truly made this place memorable. Special mention to Irene!
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the Philippines
Further deals in other categories
Shore 2 ShoreTravel Agency .