Explore Singapore! Admission Passes to The World’s Largest Observation Wheel – Singapore Flyer + FunVee Open-Top Hop On – Hop Off Bus for P1299 (35% off)
- Admission pass to Singapore Flyer, the World's Largest Observation Wheel
- Admission pass to FunVee Open-Top Hop On – Hop Off Bus
- Includes $5 attraction discount voucher which may be used until June 30, 2012
- View historical landmarks and the colonial heart of Singapore
- Take in the cityscape on the world's largest observation wheel
- Groupon is good for 1 person
- Redemption must be made by April 10, 2012. Admission tickets may be used until June 30, 2012.
- Groupons may be used everyday including public holidays
- Valid for all nationalities
- Please call +65.6235.2328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries
- Inclusive of S$5 attraction discount voucher which may be used until June 30, 2012
- Separate admission tickets for Singapore Flyer and FunVee will be issued by Cebu Air Travel and Tours. May choose to use tickets on the same day or on different dates.
- Tickets must be collected at Cebu Air Travel and Tours Pte Ltd Office at 304 Orchard Road, 03-65 Lucky Plaza from Monday – Saturday, 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Groupons, once exchanged for admission tickets, cannot be refunded
- Singapore Flyer is available daily from 10:00am – 10:00pm. Last admission is at 9:30pm
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Frugal tourists or travelers on a tight
budget have little choice but to climb aboard the back of friendly locals for a
mildly depressing tour. Avoid a bust tour with today's Groupon: P1299 (P1999 value) for an admission pass
to Singapore Flyer – The World’s Largest Observation Wheel + admission pass to FunVee
Open-Top Hop On – Hop Off Bus for 1 person.
Discover the sights and sounds of Singapore
from up and away with today’s Groupon. Get both feet off the ground for a
little bit onto the Singapore Flyer,
the world's largest observation wheel, standing at an impressive 165 meters.
Drink in unparalleled views of the cityscape and Singapore's neighbors during
the 30-minute rotation in the capsules.
Take your adventure to the next level and enjoy your own city tour in a FunVee Open-Top Hop On – Hop Off Bus. Departing from Singapore Flyer, friends can soak in the views from the comfort of an air-conditioned bus while a friendly guide gives commentary on interesting facts as they pass by. On City Attractions Hopper Route A, take pictures of Marina Bay Sands as you pass by Esplanade Bridge. Going by Merlion Park and Lau Pa Sat (Festival Market), you will see the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple. See modern Singapore at Clarke Quay before reaching Botanic Gardens, where the greenery will astound you. Re-enter the fast-paced city life of Orchard Road before returning back to Singapore Flyer.
Relax for a few minutes before you start on the next part of your tour on City Attractions Hopper Route B. Enjoy the scenery of the Padang, old Supreme Court and old Parliament House before going past St. Andrew's Cathedral. After going past Boat Quay, drop off at the bus stop opposite Sri Mariamman Temple and take in the sights of Chinatown, Sri Mariamman Temple and Masjid Jamae Chulia on foot with the Walking Trail.
Enjoy light snacks or have lunch in Chinatown. Reboard the bus at the bus stop opposite Sri Mariamman Temple and proceed past Peranakan Museum before reaching Little India, Arab Street and Kampong Glam. On the way back to Singapore Flyer, enjoy a great picture-taking opportunity of Raffles Hotel from the FunVee Open Top Bus.REVIEWS
I love going on this! The view is unreal! My kids ages 10 and 7 loved it, as it has air conditioning, and it is half an hour out of the heat. Get there early, as it opens around 9:30, and you should be able to get a pod to yourself
-- Lonely Planet
This was a 1/2 hr river cruise from Clarke Quay, it cost us $15 Singapore Dollars and I thought that that was very reasonable. The cruise gave us a perspective on the locations of things which was previously difficult as we had been catching the underground MRT to our destinations! The cruise was a little bit short but we really enjoyed it and the girl commentating was very interesting.
-- Maricar Bonifacio
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the Philippines
Cebu Air Travel and Tours304 Orchard Road Lucky Plaza