Guided Banaue Village Trekking Adventure Tour for P5888 with Uncharted Philippines (49% off)
- All land transportation for the duration of the trip
- 2-night accommodations in village inns
- Guiding service
- For the details of this adventure: http://www.unchartedphilippines.com/trips/ifugao-villages-trek
- Groupon is valid for 1 person
- Minimum 8 and maximum 10 to book per travel date
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Tour dates: August 10 – 13, 17 – 20 & 24 – 27, 2012
- Validity applicable per travel period
- Must book 10 days prior to travel; call +63.999.625.6843 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking, once confirmed, cannot be cancelled
- Rooms are twin, triple and quadruple sharing. May share rooms with other travelers.
- Exclusions: meals, personal trekking gear and travel insurance
- No show or non-arrival forfeits validity of Groupon voucher
- Trip schedules are based on weather conditions or else will be scheduled for another weekend in September
- No cancellation or rebooking of chosen dates or else Groupon is forfetied
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Guerillas in the late 1940’s headed to the mountains to fight Japanese oppression, commune with nature, and find a better view than they could see in the city. Make like a Pinoy Che Guevara sans the revolution and check out mountain vistas with today’s Groupon to Uncharted Philippines. Choose from the following options:
- P 5888 (P11685 value) for an Guided Banaue Village Trekking Adventure Tour on August 10 – 13, 2012
- P 5888 (P11685 value) for an Guided Banaue Village Trekking Adventure Tour on August 17 – 20, 2012
- P 5888 (P11685 value) for an Guided Banaue Village Trekking Adventure Tour on August 24 – 27, 2012
Adventure is made up of several things: physical exhilaration, venturing into unfamiliar territory, and the curiosity and enthusiasm usually exhibited by little kids going out of town for the first time and puppies secretly chewing on random left shoes. The guided Banaue Village trekking adventure tour in today’s Groupon is made up of these, plus a couple extra pounds of baggage and sweat. This trip takes Dora-the-Explorer-wannabes to Ifugao Province, known for the spectacular mountain rice paddies that so many others have tried to copy on their own mountains. Patrons of this Groupon get to trek through several areas in Ifugao, specifically Banaue, Pula and Cambulo, Batad, and Bangaan. The trip begins with a nighttime ride from Manila to Banaue, before trippers trek to Pula in the morning, and then spend the night at a village inn at Cambulo. Day three opens with a trek to Batad, hiking to Tappiya Falls, and later getting some shuteye at a village inn. On the last day, there will be a three-hour hike to Bangaan. Once there, there will be time for rest, food, and libations before catching a ride to back to Banaue and Manila.
Adventure travel company Uncharted Philippines opens trips to several picturesque destinations around the country all-year round. Journeys are sure to involve taking unfamiliar forms of transportation, such as jeepney rides, trips on an outrigger boat, and Harry Potter’s Floo Powder. Aside from the new modes of transportation, adventurers share their sweat with nature as they participate in the physical fun of hiking, trekking, mountain biking, scuba diving, kayaking, or water sports.
I've traveled a lot, much of it in Asia, and definitely rank this trip near the top. We got to experience some amazing scenery - the views of the rice terraces are simply astounding - and get a glimpse of local culture in the villages, all while enjoying comfortable, friendly accommodation and great company. Leo was extremely helpful and fun, with great stories and a positive attitude (which was needed to motivate us through some of the tougher parts of the hike!) He was even nice enough to "rescue" me from a large spider which had gotten into my room, and took lots of photos which he shared with us after the hike An trip with Uncharted is a must do for any adventurous visitor to the Philippines!
Uncharted PhilippinesUnit 621 City & Land Mega Plaza Condo ADB Ave. corner Garnet Road
Pasig City 1605