Chiang Mai, Thailand Getaway for 2: Accommodations at The Empress Hotel starting at P4888 (Up to 52% off)
- Deluxe Room stay at The Empress Hotel for 2
- Comes with daily breakfast
- Patrons are warmly greeted with welcome drinks
- Hotel shuttle to/from the night market upon request
- 4D3N / 5D4N Inclusion: additional 1 Dim Sum lunch or dinner
- Exclusions: airline tickets and airport transfers
- Groupon is good for 1 person
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Groupons may be given as gifts
- Booking starts on May 19, 2012
- Redemption starts on June 1, 2012
- Reservations must be made before October 24, 2012 or at least 7 days prior to arrival
- Reservations are to be sent to email@example.com with names, preferred date(s) of stay, voucher code, security code and attached Groupon
- Subject to room availability
- No cancellations upon confirmation but amendment is allowed, subject to availability
- Voucher must be presented upon check-in
- Voucher is non-combinable with other promotions
- Voucher is non-combinable for longer stay
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- All rates are net, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- Book early to avoid disappointment
- Optional costs (payable to hotel, to be indicated at point of reservation):
3rd person with extra bed with breakfast: THB600 per person per night
Child with bed with breakfast (5 – 11 years): THB400 per person per night
No bed with breakfast (5 – 11 years): THB150 per person per night (FOC for age 4 & below with breakfast)
Airport/hotel transfer: THB90 per person per way (max 8 persons per car)
Extension stay: THB1,600 per room per night
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Adventure troopers’ idea of a holiday getaway consists of skating down steep mountain slopes, sky diving from the stratosphere and exploring the Bermuda Triangle. Say yes to a fantastic escapade with today’s Groupon to The Empress Hotel. Choose from the following options:
- P4888 (P9000 value) for a 3D/2N Deluxe Room stay for 2 persons
- P7099 (P15000 value) for a 4D/3N Deluxe Room stay + lunch/dinner for 2 persons
- P9488 (P20000 value) for a 5D/4N Deluxe Room stay + lunch/dinner for 2 persons
Love and experience Thailand and make The Empress Hotel your second home every time you swing around in the land of the free. The Empress Hotel is a 4-star luxury hotel at Chiang Mai's center near the Night Bazaar, well-known as the first choice for long-term stays. Patrons are warmly greeted with welcome drinks and are guided to the relaxing Deluxe Room, located on higher floors and gives visitors luxury, comfort, and amenities.
This wonderful treat comes with daily breakfast and lunch or dinner for patrons staying for four or five days. Tantalize taste buds with Empress’ very own pride, the Panda Palace, a time machine bringing foodies back to ancient China with a glimpse of the Forbidden City’s selected Dim Sum, delicious Peking Duck, etc. During free time, guests can go to the night market or explore the astounding scenery of Chiang Mai.
For hikers, rediscover Thailand and stroll around Chiang Mai Zoo and Aquarium, an extensive mountain complex offering a huge variety of wildlife, Wat Suan Dok, a known Buddhist-approved hub and Ratchaphruek Royal Flora Garden, a garden with a vast collection of classical Thai flora, an insect museum, an orchid pavilion, and hothouses dedicated to raising desert plants. Be brave and explore the adventure zones of Chiang Mai like Tiger Kingdom, an up close encounter with endangered predators, Flight of the Gibbon, a canopy zipline tour through a primal rainforest and Golden Triangle, a comprehensive sightseeing tour to the borders of Laos, Myanmar, and Thailand.
Beautiful hotel at a reasonable price. Breakfast buffet provided a wide range of selection of delicious food. We returned to the hotel in the evening exhausted from a day of events, so we ordered room service which was very reasonable priced.
The Empress is a large hotel with a very impressive external and internal decor. The staff is efficient but we did not find them particularly friendly or helpful. The rooms are very large but a little bit dark - the decor not helping because it is very old fashioned. The pool is pleasant and a reasonable size. Breakfast was very good and the restaurant staff, unlike the rest of the hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The problem with the hotel is that it is very old fashioned and in desperate need of redecoration. If it was to be refurbished it could be one of the best hotels in Chiang Mai.
-- Timothy B.