3D/2N Iloilo-Guimaras Getaway: Accommodation with Daily Breakfast + Roundtrip Land Transfers + Guided Tour for P4488 (59% off)
- Inclusive of daily breakfast
- With a complimentary pass to El Dorado Waterpark
- Accommodation at MO2 Westown Hotel on the 1st night(Iloilo)
- Accommodation at Raymen Beach Resort on the 2nd night (Guimaras)
- Private air-conditioned vehicle (land transfer)
- Public boat transfers via ferry
- Groupon is good for 1 person
- Minimum of 4 people to book
- Redemption period starts on May 15 - November 15, 2012
- Must book at least 2 weeks before intended travel date
- Groupon is transferrable and can be given as gifts. Buy as many Groupons as you like.
- Groupons cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and discounts
- Bookings are subject to availability. First come, first serve basis.
- Present voucher with valid ID upon first day of travel
- Coordinate with TANAWIN Travel & Tours for charges in excess of voucher
- Contact TANAWIN Travel & Tours at +632.579.7609/ +63.922.729.0007 or email@example.com
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Minnie Mouse, Mini Me, Mini Coopers and mini muffins are just some of the many mini things people love. Another great mini is the mini-break. Celebrate fleeing town for a while with today's Groupon: P4488 (P11000 value) for a 3D/2N Iloilo-Guimaras Getaway: Accommodation with Daily Breakfast + Roundtrip Land Transfers + Guided Tour.
Explore sights less travelled with a trip to Iloilo and Guimaras, provinces that are rich in historical and cultural attractions. Grouponites will be ushered to MO2 Westown Hotel, their one-night abode in Iloilo, and Raymen Beach Resort in Guimaras. Additionally, each guest will be given a complimentary pass to El Dorado Waterpark at Westown Hotel, which features a beautiful South American-inspired swimming pool and a few poolside rooms. It has become a daytime attraction for those who have developed a deep liking for lounging around and conversing with umbrella smoothies. For an ultra-stress-free vacation, land transfers, daily breakfast, and a guided tour are all inclusive in the package.
During their free time and when feeling the frolic itch, travellers may explore Iloilo on their own and discover scenic places such as Calle Real de Iloilo, Iloilo Riverside Boulevard and Jaro Cathedral. They can further savor their trip by discovering Guimaras’ main attractions like Biri Cave, The Southern Orchard, Macopo Falls and Natagong Beach.
My family & I have been going to Raymen Beach Resort for many years. The last one was January of this year. We have seen the development of the resort from simple yet cozy native huts to airconditioned rooms on two concrete buildings. If you want to feel the essence of a tropical beach resort, then take the native huts. But then if you want a little more comfort in an airconditioned rooms with wide beds & bathroom/toilet and wide windows which you can choose to open to let the cool island winds in. The resort is a small paradise as it is situated in a cove. Pinkish coral sands and deep blue waters, you can swim all day if you want to. Early mornings or late afternoons can be a good time to go walk explore neighboring areas or else for more exciting adventure, you can rent a small island boat and visit other coves, islets, bat cave, old lighthouse and so many more fantastic places and things to see and explore. Food is good, too. Choices of deep sea fishes, crabs, shrimps or else you can also have chicken, pork or beef and have it cooked the way you want it. For breakfast you may have bread, eggs, milk, fresh fruit juice or the typical Filipino breakfast of fried rice, chorizo, tapa and eggs with sliced tomatoes. End your meals up with the juiciest and sweetest world-renowned Guimaras mangoes. And don't miss fresh coconut juice, too! A week's stay on the resort will make you feel good. The resort's courteous and busy but service-oriented and friendly staff will add to your authentic island resort experience. Oh boy, I would want to go back to Raymen....
like what i said, this is our 3rd time to stay. everytime we go back to iloilo, we always make it a point to stay here. the first two times, we stayed in a chalet room which has its own balcony and had a great view to their pool area. this time we stayed in a deluxe room which basically has the same amenities as the chalet room sans the balcony. the room is a smaller one, has a coffee table, personal refrigerator, electric kettle, complimentary coffee and tea, glass sliding door showers and a tv with satellite cable. but what i love most about it is their uber fluffy pillows.
-- Patricia B.