Nagsasa, Zambales Camping Getaway for 4: P2999 Inclusive of Overnight Tent + Roundtrip Boat Transfers to Nagsasa + Side Trip to Capones Island for 4 people (40% off)
- Most popular destination for campers and beach goers
- Ideal for adventurers
- Swim, snorkel, dive, camp and hike
- Feel the great outdoors!
- Groupon is good for 4 people
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Travel period: July – November 2012
Booking period: June – November 2012
- Reservation required, subject to availability; please call +632.475.8806-07 / +63.906.900.3019 / +63.999.604.0017 / +63.923.288.0661 for reservations at least 1 week prior to preferred travel date
- Operating hours: Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Once bookings are confirmed, Groupons may no longer be refunded
- Deal inclusions:
Overnight tent with set-up and de-set-up service
Roundtrip boat transfers to Nagsasa
Side trip to Capones Island
- Surcharges: P100 per person – overnight camping fee payable at the site
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Until mankind first stepped outside in 1934, nature was thought to be a fanciful myth, like yogurt or the clutch hitter. Spend a few hours frolicking through the fresh air of truth with today's Groupon: P2999 (P4999 value) for a Zambales Camping Getaway: overnight tent + roundtrip boat transfers to Nagsasa + side trip to Capones Island for 4 people.
A beachfront oasis filled with towering trees and user-friendly sand, Anawagin Cove and Capones Island offer campers scenes of distant mountaintops and an entertaining outdoor venue that's great for escaping homes and high-maintenance gardens. Choose to slumber at a tent site that includes the tent and a fire-ring for easy up and has a picnic table and pouches of instant fire. Groupon holders can also enjoy a plethora of outdoor activities such as hiking, trekking, skinny dipping, swimming, snorkelling, cooking, island hopping and surviving the great outdoors.
With today’s Groupon, adventurers and friends may quench their thirst for action and discovery as they transverse bodies of water, grill marshmallows in a bonfire, share countless stories and live the simple life of a beach bum, a mountaineer and a hermit all at once.
Shore 2 ShoreTravel Agency .