Kuala Lumpur Getaway: Accommodations at the Citin Hotel Masjid Jamek with Daily Breakfast + KL Hop On – Hop Off Tour (Up to 33% off)
- Choice of 3D/2N or 4D/3N accommodation at Citin Hotel Masjid Jamek
- Comes with daily breakfast
- 22-stop KL hop on – hop off tour
- Excluded: airfare, airport shuttle, meals not indicated above, other personal miscellaneous expenses
- Groupon is good for 1 person. Minimum 2 people required to book.
- Groupon is valid until June 2013
- Reservation required, subject to availability; call +632.475.8806 to 07 / +63.906.900.3019 / +63.999.604.0017 / +63.923.899.5554 for reservations from Monday – Friday, between 8:30am – 5:30pm
- See the rules that apply to all deals
The primary reason employment exists is to keep the holidaying business alive, as without jobs, everyday would be a holiday. Enjoy a well-deserved leave with today’s Groupon to a Kuala Lumpur Getaway. Choose between two options:
- P3999 (P6000 value) for a 3D/2N stay at the Citin Hotel Masjid Jamek + Kuala Lumpur hop on – hop off tour for 1 person
- P5499 (P8000 value) for a 4D/3N stay at the Citin Hotel Masjid Jamek + Kuala Lumpur hop on – hop off tour for 1 person
Citin Hotel Masjid Jamek is a brand new hotel with an unbeatable location right at the heart of downtown Kuala Lumpur. This prime spot is less than a minute’s walk to Masjid Jamek LRT (Light Rail Transit) station, the interchange station for ‘Star’ and ‘Putra’ lines, allowing easy access to many tourist attractions and the commercial and shopping hub of Bukit Bintang. It is also a few steps away from Little India, a colorful neighborhood, rich in culture and constantly buzzing with activity.
This Groupon includes a 22-stop bus tour that immerses travellers in the sights, sounds, and most probably, smells of Kuala Lumpur. The KL Tower, a majestic building and main feature of the city, along with China Town, Central Market, and Istana Budaya or The Palace of Culture, is among the many attractions vacationers will be able to see during the tour.
The hotel has lovely rooms with cable tv, ensuite (lovely shower) and comfy beds. The breakfast is pleasant but a little spicy. The location is great, close to Masjid Jamek station and some beautiful colonial parks, buildings and museums.
-- James W
As I said stay there if you want a no frill hotel at a very good price. The rooms are clean, they serve buffet breakfast, it is very near to Masjid Jamek Railway Station which makes it convenient to travel by train to different parts of the city.
We were in KL last June 2011. It was a 3 star hotel but it was very clean. The Masjid India Bazaar was just infron of the hotel door steps. It is not a big hotel but the service was quite good. Extra towel, fixing something in the toilet is not a problem. Just give them a call and it is all fix. 7 eleven is just around the corner.
Shore 2 ShoreTravel Agency .