3D/2N Bohol Beach and City Getaway: Accommodations at Alona Hidden Dream and El Portal Inn with Breakfast + Land Transfers + Whole-day Countryside Tour for P5299 (33% off)
- 3D/2N accommodation at Alona Hidden Dream Resort in Alona Beach and at El Portal Inn in Tagbilaran
- Inclusive of breakfast, roundtrip airport transfers and transfers from Tagbilaran to Alona
- Inclusive of whole-day countryside tour: Blood Compact Site, Baclayon Church, Man-Made Forest, Tarsiers, Loboc River, Butterfly Garden, Hanging Bridge and Python Sanctuary
- All entrance fees included
- Groupon is good for 1 person. Minimum of 2 people required to book.
- Groupon is valid until November 2012
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- Call +632.475.8806-07 / +63.916.195.5911 / +63.999.604.0017 / +63.923.288.0661 for reservations
- Operating hours: Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 5:30pm
- P400 each to be paid on-site for Loboc River Cruise buffet lunch
- See the rules that apply to all deals
For centuries, humans have envied birds and wondered what it would be like to constantly be on vacation without being feather-plucked or stuck with a peculiar name such as Edgar Allan Crow. Treat yourself to an unconditional getaway with today’s Groupon: 3D/2N Bohol Beach and City Getaway: P5299 (P8000 value) for 1 night at Alona Hidden Dream in Alona Beach + 1 night at El Portal Inn in Tagbilaran + breakfast + roundtrip airport transfers + transfer from Alona Hidden Dream to El Portal Inn + whole-day countryside tour for 1 person.
Discover the land of ginormous-eyed creatures and inedible cocoa mounts, together with the has-beens of dear old motherland with a spectacular whole-day countryside tour. Groupon holders get to behold the Baclayon Church, the oldest stone church in the entire Philippines that showcases ancient relics that always beam for a sepia-setting photo op. Witness a frozen version of the Sikatuna-Legaspi Sandugo between two different races, religions, cultures and civilizations at the Blood Compact Site. Hold a staring contest with your hot and cold-blooded buddies and brag about bravery without an eye’s blink to your friends back home as you watch amiable tarsiers or pythons hiss and grin in the Python Sanctuary. Explore waters and greeneries, together with a brief ethnic dance number as you cruise through the Loboc River. Witness towering greenery in the Man-made Forest and whimsical flying creatures in the Butterfly Garden. Finally, amp up adrenaline levels as you hold on for dear life while crossing the Hanging Bridge. After exploring the city, relax along the shores of Alona Beach with its pure shores and serene ambiance.
Further relish your escape from the bustles of the busy city or awkward situations of being obliged to make small talk with your neighbor every time you bring out your garbage, and lounge around Alona Hidden Dream in Alona Beach and El Portal Inn in Tagbilaran. Guests succumb in their bedroom with basic amenities such as air-conditioning, hot and cold showers, TV, and telephone.
My good friend and I stayed here very recently for two nights. For the price, I did not expect the room to be so clean, in order, and well-maintained. The hotel staff were really nice and the tour package they offered was reasonably-priced. I will definitely stay here again in my next trip to Bohol.
Great place! Great people! At a not so expensive price. We had an unforgettable experience at Bohol not just because of the place itself but also the people who are very friendly especially at El Portal Inn where we stayed in. We definitely recommend El Portal Inn to everyone who wants to visit Bohol.
-- Heinz Ketsap M
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the Philippines
Shore 2 ShoreTravel Agency .