Posh Boracay Getaway: 3D/2N Vacation Packages at the Sheridan Boracay starting at P8999 (P14000 value) for 4 persons
- A stone’s throw away from Boracay’s best restaurants and bars
- Enjoy an island in the sun!
- Posh and boutique resort
- Choice of 2 nights or 3 nights’ accommodation
- Welcome Drinks upon arrival
- Daily Continental Breakfast for 2 – 4
- Rooms are fully air conditioned, equipped with LCD Cable TV with built-in DVD Player, hot and cold showers and bathroom amenities
- Groupon is good for 2 – 4 persons
- Groupon is valid until May 30, 2013
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Groupons may be given as gifts
- Reservation is required, please call +632.514.2126, +632.621.0947 and +632.559.8122 at least 2 weeks from preferred travel date
- Groupons cannot be refunded once bookings have been made
- Check in time is at 2:00pm and check out is at 12:00nn
- Bringing in of food is strictly prohibited, resort may charge corresponding corkage fees
- Add-ons: P600 extra person/mattress; P1000 per person roundtrip transfers via Caticlan or Kalibo
- See the rules that apply to all deals
All work and no play can create tipping-point stress levels that prompt high noon duels with the office water cooler. Avoid vacation-starved outbursts with today's Groupon to Sheridan Boracay:
- P8999 (P14000 value) for 3D/2N at the 2-Storey Villa at Sheridan Boracay
- P12999 (P21000 value) for 4D/3N at the 2-Storey Villa at Sheridan Boracay
Sheridan Villas Boracay is a newly built boutique villa boasting first-class amenities and design located at the quiet side of Boracay Island, station 3. The hotel is only a few steps from the white sandy beach and 2 - 4 guests can stay in their 2-Storey villa to sip on their refreshing welcome drink. Vacationists get to enjoy a continental breakfast every day, so they don’t wake up greeted by only a hangover. Fun water activities like water skiing, snorkelling and scuba diving are also available for adventurous guests.
We are a couple who are on a tight budget but needs a summer vacation badly. Most of the hotels in Boracay have sky-high rates especially on season like this. So we were lucky enough to find this hotel. We stayed for 3 nights and were satisfied with everything. The deluxe room we got had an inclusive breakfast. Service is great. Sophie and Manong Boy were so accommodating.