Shanghai Getaway Package: 4D/3N Accommodations at East Asia Hotel or Holiday Inn Express Putuo for P4799 (61% off)
- 4D/3N stay at East Asia Hotel or Holiday Inn Express Putuo (3.5-star)
- Luxurious breakfast each morning
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection in the hotel
- Airport to hotel transfers (Add P600/person for special transfers arriving between 11:00pm – 6:00am)
- Shanghai City Tour: Yu Garden & Bazaar, Shanghai Old Town, People’s Square, Xing Tian Di Entertainment Complex, shopping at Nanjing Road, Jade and Silk shop and Feng Xiang Market
- For more information, visit www.facebook.com/smbtravel
- Groupon is good for 1 person. Minimum of 2 people to book.
- Travel period: July 15 – December 15, 2012
- Booking period is until July 31, 2012 only
- Subject to availability
- Price is net (includes service charge and VAT)
- Please contact the travel agency to make your booking; firstname.lastname@example.org,www.facebook.com/smbtravel or through +632.412.5721 and +632.624.6144
- Strictly no cancellation or refunds upon booking confirmation
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift to family and friends
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Replicating Van Gogh's Sunflowers and Starry Night can be achieved by any aspiring world class artist even while staying cooped up in an enclosed space, as long as that room has a flower pot and a window. Paint the brilliance of life and memories in a more experiential way with today's Groupon to a Shanghai Getaway: P4799 (P12550 value) for a 4D/3N stay at East Asia Hotel or Holiday Inn Express Putuo + roundtrip airport transfers + Shanghai City Tour for 1 person
With today’s Groupon, tourists set foot on the largest and most developed city in China, Shanghai, and feel the excitement reverberating throughout this iconic part of the country. With the one-day city tour, Groupon travelers are quickly transported to an ancient beauty, Shanghai Old Town, a majestic area that holds beautiful gardens, massive temples, old architecture, civil culture, places of commerce, souvenir shops and delicious street food. They also get to see People’s Square, the site of Shanghai’s municipal headquarter building. Afterwards, the sightseers are turned into shoppers in the Yu Garden & Bazaar, a smorgasbord of shops that sell different merchandise and restaurants that serve authentic Chinese food surrounded by the artifacts of the old Ming Dynasty. After the shopping galore, Groupon holders also visit Xing Tian Di Entertainment Complex, a fusion of traditional architecture with upscale entertainment facilities such as restaurants and bars, Nanjing Road which is China’s busiest shopping street, Jade and Silk Shop and Feng Xiang Market.
After a day of shopping, strolling, sightseeing, and eating, Groupon holders can retire to their comfortable beds at East Asia Hotel or Holiday Inn Express Putuo. There, they are served daily breakfasts to fuel their feet for more travelling and exploring. The hotels also boast modern and comfortable room amenities such as central air-conditioning, closed circuit color TV, IDD telephone, indoor stereo, fire warning system and a high quality bathroom.
It's all about the location! This hotel is right on the infamous Nanjing East Road pedestrian street, where all the shoppings and food and people are centred. It's close to the metro station (People's square), and about 20 mins walk to the Bund, where you can see the Oriental Pearl Tower and other buildings around it. The price for the rooms are excellent, compared to other hotels in the area, or not in the area. It's a 2-star hotel, but I think it's good for anyone who's on a budget and not hoping for anything luxurious. The shops are just outside the lift on the ground floor (lobby is on the 1st, or 2nd in China). You can get a map of Shanghai just next to the lift, where they sell tobacco. Rooms are standard here, but if possible, ask for a room where there is a view of the nanjing east road.
For the money, this hotel is great value in a city where things are slowly getting more expensive (especially with the Expo being on at the time of writing). The location alone makes it a very good choice indeed.
Metropolis hotel at Shanghai is located very near Nanjing Lu "walking street" i.e. a street where a person can relax at various eating outlets, European restaurants, shop if interested. And easy connectivity through People Square metro station. Good for business men who have nothing to do in the evenings, and easy on the purse.