Puerto Galera Getaway for 2: Accommodations at Punta Del Este with Daily Breakfast starting at P3000 (Up to 61% off)
- Choose from accommodations at Villa Sarimanok or Kasbah Remo villas in Punta Del Este
- Enjoy the remarkable promontory overlooking the Varadero Bay on its left and the Tabinay Cove on its right
- Love nature and the renowned Filipino hospitality at Punta Del Este
- Inject thrill in the journey with a picturesque view of the mountain and ocean
- Daily breakfast included
- To reach this paradise, take a boat ride from Batangas Pier to Muelle Pier, and then a tricycle ride from Muelle Pier to Punta Del Este (approximately 5 minutes only)
- Groupon is valid from May 16 – November 15, 2012
- Booking period is from May 12 – June 30, 2012
- Failure to book before June 30, 2012 will forfeit Groupon
- Groupon price is already NET (inclusive of service charge and VAT)
- Groupons may be given as gifts
- All reservations are subject to room availability
- For reservations, please contact +63.916.727.7740 and email your vouchers together with your name, number of guests and check-in date at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check-in time is 10:00am and check-out time is 10:00am
- In case of no-show, voucher will be forfeited
- Standard rules and regulations of Punta Del Este apply
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Minnie Mouse, Mini Me, Mini Coopers and mini muffins are just some of the many mini things people love. Another great mini is the mini-break. Celebrate fleeing town for a while with today's Groupon to Punta Del Este. Choose from the following options:
- P3000 (P7500 value) for 2D/1N Punta Del Este accommodations + daily breakfast for 2
- P5800 (P15000 value) for 3D/2N Punta Del Este accommodations + daily breakfast for 2
- P8650 (P22500 value) for 4D/3N Punta Del Este accommodations + daily breakfast for 2
Write a heartfelt fairy tale during the splendid journey in Punta Del Este. Praised by the former galleons’ skippers, Punta Del Este, also called the Point of The East, is a remarkable promontory overlooking Varadero Bay and Tabinay Cove. This hidden gem will have tantalized adventure troopers looking for thrilling holiday and starry-eyed moments that are worthy to be shared on Facebook.
Explorers will find Punta Del Este, the haven safely nestled amidst an array of ancient trees and luxurious tropical vegetation, to be simply exquisite. This traveller’s rest place is meant to be casual and practical yet comfortable. Bordering a cosy garden, both the swimming pool and the Bahay Kubo connect well with the rest of the housing facilities. Troopers can freely transfigure to beach mode as they have private access to the beach and they can also swim in the pool. To top it all, adventurers will enjoy their stay with smiles and efficiency of the staff that will wipe their stress away and make their vacation worth remembering.
On arrival one is amazed by the charm and beauty of the bamboos and beautiful trees that surround the villas and mingle down toward the sea, which is seen through them on nearly 3 of the 4 quadrants. Each villa has its own pool and terrace with a sensational view. Local fishermen can often be observed pulling their nets. The sea breeze is quite constant throughout the day and maintains an agreeable temperature.
Well, it's about the middle of October and we are back in the "real world" now away from what became home to us. Our stay was a great success. We were blessed to have such a wonderful housekeeper name Emilda. She helped us with so many things including shopping for us and watching the baby if we went to town ourselves to doing laundry every single day without complaint. (We always had wash to do) We loved waking up to a beautiful sunrise every day and having that wonderful view of the sea. We took many pictures. The food is not expensive so we were able to save more money than we had planned. The people are very friendly and the house is nice and private but not too far from amenities. After 3 months there it truly felt like home to us and we were sad to leave. We hope to return one day and will carry the memory of this vacation with us always.....
-- Cynthia Lynn Shanahan