Kenya Getaway: 5-Day Migration Safari with Accommodation, Meals, Land Transportation and More starting at P47888 (Up to 51% off)
- 5D/4N accommodation with full board meals
- 4th, 5th and 6th options include roundtrip airfare via Kenya Airways and Cathay Pacific
- Touring with driver guide
- Transportation on 7-seater Open Top Safari vehicle
- Includes entrance park fees
- Optional activities:
- Balloon safari – USD400
- Bush dinner – USD50 supplement (min. 4 participants)
- Groupon is good for 1 person. Minimum of 2, 4 or 6 to book.
- Travel period: August 4 – December 15, 2012
- All bookings must be confirmed and finalized by November 15, 2012
- All reservations are subject to availability
- Option with airfare includes roundtrip ticket via Cathay Pacific and Kenya Airways. Booking terms and conditions apply.
- Reservations, once confirmed, cannot be cancelled, rebooked or refunded
- Accommodation at Keekorok Lodge for stay in Mara, Jacaranda Hotel in Nairobi, Naivasha Country Club in Lake Naivasha
- Please call +632.521.8665 / +632.522.2095 loc. 100-102 or email email@example.com for reservations at least 1 month from preferred travel date
- Makati office contact: +632.848.6808 – Betty/Amy
- For email reservations, please include complete names as written in passport, preferred travel date, Groupon code and security code, scanned copy of passport, and scanned Groupon voucher
- Pan Euro Travel office hours: Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Additional surcharges: Visa fees, drinks during meals, porter fees, foreign taxes, PH travel tax, PH airport terminal fee and tipping
- Surcharges will apply to non-Filipino passport holders. Rates will be given by Pan Euro.
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Taking a safari, like using night-vision binoculars to watch raccoons separate paper and plastic, reveals how animals truly behave in nature. Immerse yourself in the wilds of Kenya with today's Groupon to Pan Euro Travel. Choose from the following options:
- P47888 (P95888 value) for a 5D/4N Kenya Migration Safari Package – minimum 6 to book
- P50888 (P105888 value) for a 5D/4N Kenya Migration Safari Package – minimum 4 to book
- P61888 (P115888 value) for a 5D/4N Kenya Migration Safari Package – minimum 2 to book
- P92688 (P137688 value) for a 5D/4N Kenya Migration Safari Package with airfare – minimum 6 to book
- P95688 (P147688 value) for a 5D/4N Kenya Migration Safari Package with airfare – minimum 4 to book
- P106688 (P157688 value) for a 5D/4N Kenya Migration Safari Package with airfare – minimum 2 to book
Hie off the eastern part of Africa to get a first-hand feel of the way of life in this equatorial nation. Get immersed in the cultures and peoples represented, that are as diverse as the geography of the place.
If you’re looking for a different kind of vacation this year, then look no further than a Kenya Migration Safari. The annual wildebeest migration or “Great Migration” as it is known is one of the highlights to a safari in the Masai Mara. This is the largest overland animal migration in the world and a spectacular natural event that occurs once every year, straddling the Kenya and Tanzania border.
DAY 1: NAIROBI TO MAASAI MARA
- Met on arrival at the airport by a representative and transfer to a private Safari lounge where light breakfast/refreshments will be provided to travellers coming off safari, before undertaking your onward journey.
- After breakfast at the lounge, transfer to the world famous Maasai Mara (280km, approximately 3-hour drive). The ultimate attraction is undoubtedly the annual wildebeest migration from July to October, when millions of these ungainly beasts move north from the Serengeti.
- Arrive in time for lunch at Keekorok Lodge.
- In the afternoon, enjoy an enthralling game-viewing drive. Spotting lions, cheetahs and other spectacular predators is the highlight of your day.
- This evening, enjoy a sumptuous dinner at your lodge.
- Overnight at Keekorok Lodge
DAY 2: MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
- Proceed on a morning game-viewing drive to search for the myriad species of games that make this reserve their home. If you are lucky, you can witness a kill in action!
- After a sumptuous lunch at your lodge, proceed for another exciting game drive, where you can expect to see the famous 'Big 5.'
- This evening, there will be a grand Gala Dinner at the lodge.
- Overnight at Keekorok Lodge
DAY 3: MASAI MARA TO LAKE NAIVASHA
- After breakfast, drive through the Rift Valley to Lake Naivasha (250km, approximately 5-hour drive) arriving in time for lunch at Lake Naivasha Country Club.
- From the top of the escarpment of the Great Rift Valley, Lake Naivasha sparkles in the sun thousands of feet below. Nearby is Lake Naivasha Country Club, which became famous in the 1930s as a staging post for Imperial Airways' flying boat service from Durban to London.
- The country club will be the venue for dinner as well as an overnight stay with meals.
DAY 4: LAKE NAIVASHA TO NAIROBI
- After breakfast, transfer to Nairobi (80km, approximately 1 hour, 30 minutes) arriving in time for lunch at a local Nairobi restaurant.
- Proceed for a city tour that covers the Nairobi City Centre where guests can shop for an authentic Safari outfit or browse the local stores. The city tour also covers Nairobi’s ancient landmark buildings – Parliament buildings, Kenyatta International Conference Center with the monument of 1st founding President of Kenya – Mzee Jomo Kenyatta, and a lookout point where a spectacular breathtaking view of the city of Nairobi awaits, then onto the city market for some shopping.
- After city tour, transfer to the Jacaranda Hotel for check in and short afternoon rest.
- Tonight, dinner is at the famous Carnivore restaurant. Everyone who comes to Kenya must try the Carnivore Restaurant if they are true meat eaters. Every type of meat imaginable is roasted on traditional Masai swords (skewers) over a huge, visually spectacular charcoal pit that dominates the entrance of the restaurant. The Carnivore is a unique experience. This open-air meat specialty restaurant has become a standard stop on the safari trail.
- Overnight at the Jacaranda Hotel
DAY 5: DEPARTURE
- Breakfast and check out (check out time is strictly at 10:00am)
- Final transfer to the airport for your outbound international flight
- Twin sharing accommodation
- Meal plans on full board basis as specified in itinerary
- All transfers and game-drives conducted in a 6-seater safari microbus with pop up roof
- All park entrance fees
- Game drives as indicated in the itinerary
- Services of professional English speaking driver guide
- Meet and greet service
- Expenses of a personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, tobacco, etc.)
- Tips and porterage
- Any extras incurred at the lodges/hotels
- Any visa fees
- Any international or domestic airfare