Hong Kong Getaway Packages: Accommodations with Breakfast + Roundtrip Airport Transfers + Trip to Ocean Park or Disneyland + Half-day Guided City Tour starting at P6799 (Up to 35% off)
- 3D/2N stay at Silka Fareast, Rambler Oasis or similar class hotel based on twin sharing
- With daily breakfast
- Includes airport transfers
- Hong Kong city tour: Mid-level of Victoria Peak, Aberdeen Fishing Village (Sampan
ride is optional), J.C. Jewelry Factory and Avenue of Stars
- Choice between a trip to Ocean Park or Disneyland with roundtrip transfers
- 2nd option comes with roundtrip airfare via Cebu Pacific
- Groupon is good for 1 person. Minimum of 2 to book.
- Travel period: July 2012 – March 2013
- Booking period: April 21 – May 15, 2012 or until seats lasts
- Confirm booking with PABstar Travel; call +63.922.737.3363 / +63.44.662.5274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the availability of preferred travel dates before purchasing Groupon
- All bookings, once confirmed and finalized, are final and subject to forfeiture. Therefore, no refund will apply
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Fantasies are often associated with the Chinese race due to the whimsical endings of emperors and empresses, and the persistent aspiration of the oriental dwellers to see past permanently squinting eyes. Witness the analogy firsthand with today’s Groupon to a Hong Kong Getaway Package. Choose between two options:
- P6799 (P9500 value) for a 3D/2N stay at Silka Fareast or Rambler Oasis or similar-class hotel + roundtrip airport transfers + trip to Ocean Park or Disneyland with roundtrip transfers + half-day guided city tour
- P12999 (P20000 value) for a 3D/2N stay at Silka Fareast or Rambler Oasis or similar-class hotel + roundtrip airfare + roundtrip airport transfers + trip to Ocean Park or Disneyland with roundtrip transfers + half-day guided city tour
In the Disneyland tour, scrambling tots and wannabe kids gather in screeches sans the fright when they see polka dotted mice, bare-bellied carpet riders and suited up beasts. A trip around the fantastical dreamland fulfills childhood and childlike dreams alike of shaking hands with mermaids and being assured that it’s a small world after all. Not-so-big fans of flying carpets and sleeping princesses may otherwise opt for the Ocean Park tour so they can delve into more adventurous rides and activities. After continuous lollygagging, holders will be ushered to Silka Fareast, Rambler Oasis or a similar-class hotel for two nights, with land transfers and will have the perks of waking up to a
nostril-inducing breakfast in their dwelling.
Tour takers are taken by a local tour guide to the mid-level of Victoria Peak, a scenic public park named after the old Queen Victoria; Aberdeen Fishing Village, a living community that gracefully floats on top of the water; J.C. Jewelry Factory, a haven of jewel smiths and traders alike; and Avenue of Stars, which is an Asian rendition of the famous Hollywood walk of fame honoring Asian artists like Jackie Chan. During the awesome smorgasbord of sceneries, the sightseers may take a thousand souvenir photographs, eat the authentic steamed chicken feet out of a magical bamboo box and hop like a bunny on an Easter Sunday. The second deal comes with roundtrip airfare via Cebu Pacific for those whose eyes have bled due to staring at computer screens, waiting for a seat sale.
We stayed here during our last night at HKG.They upgraded our room to deluxe. Nice clean & spacious room for the 3 of us (2adults 1child). The view was awesome (we stayed on 29th floor). Near to airport. Free shuttle bus to the mtr (request schedule timings from the reception). If not take a cab and it only cost Hkd23. They even provide a portable heater for us in the room (very convenient during winter). The only cons is the loud noises made by China tourists at the corridor. So far happy with our stay
The hotel is big, efficient and perfect for an overnight before going back to the airport, it had everything we needed so we didn;t have to unpack our bags, toothpaste, flannel, toothbrush, comb etc. Room was big, sheets were clean the view over the port was fascinating, we watched the cranes lifting and moving the containers from our 29th floor room for ages! There is a 7/11 convenience store within 2 minute walk in case you arrive late at night, we got pot noodles and used the kettle in our room to cook them. Only downside was the room was a little cold but the duvet was snug and we could have turned on the portable heater had it been that much of a problem
This hotel is very accessible to nearby transportation either by taxi, bus or train. What I like most is the night view from our room. One could witness the skyscraper view buildings of Hong Kong straight from your bed since they have a huge glass window. That's one thing for sure your eyes could copy and remember by your brain cells.
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the Philippines
PABStar Travel & ToursTravel Agency
Boracay Island, Aklan 5608