Lavish Bangkok Getaway: Superior Room stay for 2 at M2 de Bangkok Hotel starting at P4950 (Up to 63% off)
- Superior Room accommodations in a 4-star hotel in Bangkok, Thailand
- Ultra-modern avant-garde boutique hotel
- Easily accessible to shopping hubs such as Chatuchak Weekend Market, Pratunam and Union Mall
- Surrounded by nightlife hot spots and massage spas
- Unparalleled customer service
- Combine Groupons for longer stay
- Inclusive of a 15% discount on food items at The Deck Pub and Restaurant on top of the Superior room stay
- Groupon holders can also take advantage of their meal promos:
Ice Rice Set: Only THB 99 for Value THB 200
Thai Mango Sticky rice Set : Only THB 199 for Value THB 400
Seasonal Cocktail or mocktail buy 1 get 1 free
- Travel period: May 23 – December 15, 2012
- Booking period: May 17 – June 30, 2012
- Booking must be made 7 days prior to arrival
- Rooms are subject to availability
- Vouchers are non-exchangeable and non-refundable
- Strictly no cancellations or refunds allowed upon booking confirmation
- Amendments allowed, subject to availability
- Voucher must be presented upon check-in
- All rates are net, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- Additional options (payable to hotel, to be indicated at point of reservation):
- Buffet breakfast available at THB 210/meal
- Extension night at THB 1400/room/night
- Extra bed not available in Superior Room
- Upgrade to Deluxe R oom at THB 1400/room/night
- Extra bed available at THB 800/room/night
- How to book:
1) Call +662 6918 2236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the availability of preferred travel dates.
2) Purchase this Groupon.
3) Call +662 6918 2236 or email email@example.com and provide your name, contact number, preferred dates of stay, Groupon voucher and security code to make your reservation.
4) You will receive confirmation within 48 hours
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Thai culture, like its cuisine, attempts to balance the five fundamental flavors: sweet, salty, sour, spicy and victory. Come the full circle with today’s Groupon to a Lavish Bangkok Getaway. Choose between two options:
- P4950 (P12750 value) for 3D/2N Superior Room accommodations for 2 people at M2 de Bangkok Hotel
- P6850 (P18500 value) for 4D/3N Superior Room accommodations for 2 people at M2 de Bangkok Hotel
Unveiling a unique architectural accomplishment containing a contemporary statement of embellished art deco designs, rich colorful furnishings, dark wood trimmings and featured black and white avant-garde works of art, M2 de Bangkok Hotel is not only renowned for its chic setting but also recognized for its accomplished first-class customer service in style. Patrons will be ushered to their home away from home that is the Superior Room, which includes the following facilities: 32-inch LCD TV, satellite TV programs, DVD player, working desk, in-room Wi-Fi, landline Internet, safety deposit box, touch screen door lock, iron pad, hair dryer, refrigerator, hot pot with coffee set, telephone, shower room with rain shower head, extra-large bathtub, and hot-cold water system. Within the hotel also lies The Deck Pub and Restaurant that provides an ambient and dynamic setting, serving delectable Thai and Western fusion cuisines with a live music scene in the early evening hours.
When not basking in the comforts of supple sheets or taking a few laps in the bathtub, Groupon holders get to explore the bustle-filled city and may opt to visit Bangkok’s finest trading centers like the Chatuchak Weekend Market, which is a flea market that hosts thousands of stalls that sell a surfeit of goodies like Moroccan lamps, marionette dolls, rare books and exotic pets. Another must-see is the Amphawa Floating Market, which is a quaint riverside village wherein vendors sell their goods on their boats atop the water. For those who want to explore more of Bangkok’s sceneries, tourists may take the Cycling or Segway tours, which can aid them in covering more land by rolling on wheels rather than walking on daily pedestals.
The hotel was very nice- comfy bed, TV, aircon, room service, etc. If you have an early bus out of the northern station or if you want to be close to the Chatuchak market, it’s great.
It’s a great hotel. Can easily get to Shopping Mall and Club at Rachada area. Room is nice and cozy just like an apartment.
-- Eddie T.