All-in Coron Getaway Package: 3D/2N Accommodations + Roundtrip Airfare + Roundtrip Hotel Transfers + Island Hopping Tour starting at P7999 (Up to 51% off)
- For the Smart Rewards Exclusive Deal, click HERE
- 3D/2N accommodation at Coron Village Lodge or similar class hotel
- With daily breakfasts
- Buffet picnic lunch during Coron Island Hopping Tour
- Roundtrip airfare (via Air Philippines / Zest Air / Cebu Pacific)
- Roundtrip land transfers
- Includes land and boat transfers, permits, entrance fees, life vest rental, shed rental and government taxes during tours
- Tours at Kayangan Lake, Twin Peak Reefs, Atwayan Beach, Coral Garden, CYC Beach, and Twin Lagoon
- Groupon is good for 1 person. Minimum booking of 2 people for twin sharing, 3 people for triple sharing and 4 people for quad sharing.
- Booking period: May 10 – August 30, 2012
- Travel Period: June 15 – December 15, 2012
- For single occupancy, there will be an additional charge. Please check with LogPose Travel and Tours.
- Not valid during holidays and super peak season
- Prices are valid for Filipinos, balikbayans and foreign citizens
- Passengers should finalize bookings with LogPose Travel and Tours 15 days before preferred check-in date or as soon as passengers have their Groupon voucher
- All reservations are subject to room and promo flight availability
- For reservation, please contact LogPose Travel and Tours at +632.310.7148 to 49 / +632.208.1293 / +632.208.1435 / +632.399.0613 / +63.917.859.6165 / +63.922.856.6884 or email them at email@example.com
- In case of no-show, voucher will be forfeited
- For claiming of tickets and vouchers, please drop by their office or they can send it via email
- Once passengers have their vouchers, please send a copy to LogPose Travel and Tours via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at +632.310.5030
- See the rules that apply to all deals
The extensive search for paradise led French romantics to the world’s edges. Lucky for them, the world is round; thus they did not experience the much anticipated inevitable fall. Write spontaneous poetry on white sand while beholding that priceless sunset with today’s Groupon to a Coron Getaway Package. Choose from the following options:
- P7999 (P16080 value) for 3D/2N quad occupancy accommodations + roundtrip airfare + roundtrip hotel transfers + island hopping tour for 1 person
- P8169 (P16560 value) for 3D/2N triple occupancy accommodations + roundtrip airfare + roundtrip hotel transfers + island hopping tour for 1 person
- P8359 (P17280 value) for 3D/2N double occupancy accommodations + roundtrip airfare + roundtrip hotel transfers + island hopping tour for 1 person
With today’s Groupon, vacationers are made to taste Coron, Palawan’s la isla Bonita experience. Upon arrival at Busuanga Airport, the vacationers are warmly welcomed by the island transfer crew and are immediately shuttled to their hotel. There, the urban life escapees are sheltered in a Standard Room where they can comfortably house a party of two to four. The vacationers also are fed to their hungry guts’ content during breakfast in their temporary abode.
When the itch for the walk kicks in, the vacationers are turned into wanderers exploring the stunning sceneries of the island. The Island Hopping Tour consists of trekking and swimming at Kayangan Lake, snorkeling and admiring the different tints of the water world at Twin Lagoon, and flirting with sexy sea nymphs while coral-reef-watching and feeding hungry fishes at Twin Peak Reefs, Coral Gardens, CYC Beach, and Atwayan Beach. The day tour is inclusive of a buffet picnic lunch to avoid incessant piranha-nibbling. For the other days of the vacation, Groupon holders may also visit other scenic attractions and engage in different activities that could be done in Coron like Mt. Tapyas climbing and trekking, hot bath at Manquinit Hot Springs, kayaking at King Fisher Park, visiting old churches and museums and buying tasty cashew nuts and souvenirs at the market.
We stayed in Coron Village Lodge for 2 days to avail of their packaged tours. It was really value for money. Included in the package are accommodations, full board meals, and guide. First off, the place is simple but very clean. Room is comfortable, with A/C, tv and hot&cold shower. The meals included have generous servings, complete with a dessert. All staff are courteous too. The tour provided was hassle-free. Everything was taken care of, including our snacks and drinks in the boat. Kudos to our tour guide from Coron Village Lodge -- Kuya Jon (I hope I remembered it right). I cannot commend him enough for his service and for taking care of us very well. We haven't done all the tours yet as there is so much to see in Coron. When I go back, I'll stay in CVL again.
If you are looking for the best value for your money, there is no other place to stay than CVL. Affordable, clean, nice size rooms and the food (Chef Henry) was awesome. We stayed for 3d/2n and all my family can say was"We will be back ". Get the tour package from CVL so that you don't have to worry about anything. Tour guide "Butchoy" was full of information and so helpful that he even went out his way to help us explore not only the islands but the town market as well. Everyone was so helpful except for the stray cats that kept on bothering my son when we were dining. I looked at other accomodations in Coron but IMO you get the best value for your money at CVL.