3D/2N All-in Donsol Getaway Packages: Accommodation with Daily Breakfast + Roundtrip Airfare and land transfers + Fun Tour starting at P9999 (Up to 52% off)
- 3D/2N accommodation at Vista Al Mayon or similar class hotel
- Daily breakfast included
- Enjoy whale shark tour, firefly river cruise and Mayon trekking (3rd activity is available only on options 3 and 4)
- Includes lunch during whale shark tour
- Roundtrip airfare included (Manila – Legaspi – Manila) via Air Philippines / Zest Air / Cebu Pacific
- Roundtrip land transfers included
- Travel period : May 1 – June 15, 2012
- Groupon is good for 1 person
- Minimum of 2 people for twin sharing and 4 people for quad sharing required to book
- For single occupancy, there will be an additional charge. Please check with LogPose Travel and Tours.
- Not valid during holidays and super peak seasons
- Prices are valid for Filipinos, balikbayans and foreign citizens
- Passengers should finalize bookings with LogPose Travel and Tours 10 days after they purchase from Groupon or once passenger has the voucher
- All reservations are subject to room and promo flight availability
- For reservations, please contact LogPose Travel and Tours at +632.310.7148 to 49, +632.208.1293, +632.208.1435, +632.399.0613, +63.917.859.6165, +63.922.886.8754, +63.922.856.6884 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of no-show, voucher will be forfeited
- For claiming of tickets and vouchers, please drop by their office or LogPose can send it via email
- Once passengers have their vouchers, please send a copy to LogPose Travel and Tours via email at email@example.com or fax at +632.310.5030
- See the rules that apply to all deals
The best part of vacations is the exhilaration of exploration, up until you realize how hard it is to ride a carpet pulled by your little brother, only to shatter all the breakables in your living room. Take to real adventure with today's Groupon all-in Donsol Getaway packages by LogPose Travel and Tours. Choose from the following options:
- P9999 (P20252 value) for 3D/2N accommodations with breakfast + roundtrip airfare + roundtrip land transfers + whale shark tour + firefly river cruise for 1 person (quad sharing)
- P10999 (P21960 value) for 3D/2N accommodations with breakfast + roundtrip airfare + roundtrip land transfers + whale shark tour + firefly river cruise + Mayon trekking for 1 person (quad sharing)
- P11999 (P25010 value) for 3D/2N accommodations with breakfast + roundtrip airfare + roundtrip land transfers + whale shark tour + firefly river cruise for 1 person (twin sharing)
- P12999 (P27450 value) for 3D/2N accommodations with breakfast + roundtrip airfare + roundtrip land transfers + whale shark tour + firefly river cruise + Mayon trekking for 1 person (twin sharing)
Picture yourself in holiday splendor as your ride zooms in the fantastic town of Donsol. Get ready to immerse in the waves wherein the enormous whale shark resides. Cruise along and join its adventures as it swims along the bordering seas of Donsol. Feast your eyes with the brilliant dance of the fireflies in the firefly river cruise and soar along their night flight. Be amazed and carry on the excitement to an exhilarating trek to the infamous Mayon Volcano wherein you can test your physical fitness and have a fantastic view of this ultimate getaway spot. Relax and take a deep breath as you rest in your Donsol home, Vista Al Mayon or a similar class hotel, which will serve you daily breakfast. Roundtrip airfare and land transfers also come with this deal.
On my re-visit to Legaspi last Feb 2010, I have arranged our overnight accommodation at Vista Al Mayon Pensionne. Reserved for a Deluxe Four-Bed room at P2,100 a night with ensuite. The room is airconditioned, spotless, spacious, comes with cabled TV, and nice illumination. Clean and fresh linens with towels are also provided. Our room is at the end of the hallway so I don't remember being bothered by any noise. One of its facilities is a swimming pool, which we were not able to use since we had limited time and will also be a venue for a wedding reception when we checked in. The van that took us from Sorsogon (after the Butanding encounter) dropped us in front of this pension house which indeed make the location very accessible to public transportation. Although, tricycle would probably your best option to get to the town and to the airport in less than 10 minutes at a very reasonable fare. A well deserved place to recommend for a comfortable stay in Legazpi.
Not only is the hotel clean and well-maintained, but the front desk and restaurant staff are excellent. the swimming pool is cleaned daily and the water quality is excellent. I only wish the hotel served san miguel premium beer or san miguel red horse beer instead of the basic sm pilsen.
-- Jery M.