Kota Kinabalu Getaway for up to 6 people starting at P6500 (74% off)
- Fully furnished room
- Living room, dining area and fully equipped kitchenette
- Complimentary shuttle service to Kota Kinabalu city centre
- Complimentary parking space
- Five minutes to city centre
- Combine Groupons for longer stay
Recommended Activities (exclusive of Groupon)
- Explore the jungles and islands of Sabah
- Climb Mt. Kinabalu
- Visit the idyllic white sand islands of TAR National Park
- Travelling with family or large group of friends
- A Condotel experience
- Groupon is good for 1 Standard Suite
- Each suite can comfortably accommodate 6 adults
- Travel period: May 9, 2012 - Oct 31, 2012
- Bookings must be made before May 31, 2012 and at least 7 days prior to arrival
- Reservations are to be sent to email@example.com with names, preferred date(s) of stay, voucher code, security code and attached Groupon
- Bookings are subject to room availability. Amendments possible, but are also subject to room availability.
- No cancellation allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Voucher must be presented upon check-in
- Vouchers can be combined for longer stay
- Voucher is non-combinable with other promotions and discounts
- All rates are NET, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- See the rules that apply to all deals
The family that eats together stays together, bonded by camaraderie and concrete. Today’s Groupon switches up scenes with accommodations for up to 6 people at Likas Square Apartment Hotel in Kota Kinabalu. Choose from the following options:
- P6500 (P25000 value) for a 3D/2N Standard Suite stay
- P9500 (P36500 value) for a 4D/3N Standard Suite stay
- P12250 (P47250 value) for a 5D/4N Standard Suite stay
Friendly, welcoming service and modern amenities make Likas Square Apartment Hotel a great base to explore both Kota Kinabalu (KK) and the exotic wilds of Sabah that lie outside city limits. Most of the suites face the scenic Likas Bay and Mount Kinabalu. Well-appointed and spacious, each suite features a living room, spacious dining area, fully equipped kitchen, all with individually controlled air-conditioning, television and telephone with international direct dial facilities, refrigerator, and coffee and tea making facilities. Groupies enjoy a complimentary parking space, Wi-Fi, and a regular shuttle service into the centre of KK.
Catch the shuttle into town to explore KK’s many attractions, beginning with the famous night market where Groupies can marvel at the frenetic atmosphere and eat their way around Malaysia. Alternative dining options include the Waterfront Esplanade, which is resplendent with many excellent restaurants, or peeps tired of eating rice could head to KK’s Little Italy for a pastalicious taste sensation.
No trip to KK would be complete without a visit to spectacular Mount Kinabalu, 80km to the east; Groupies could organize a tour through the hotel, or simply catch a minivan from the Long Distance Bus Station near the night market. The walking track up the mountain is 8km each way, with regular rest stops offering spectacular views over the dense jungle below. Be sure to set aside a day or two to visit the stunning white sand islands of TAR National Park, which lie just off the coast of KK and are fringed with spectacular coral reefs ideal for swimming, snorkelling and diving.
We had a great time staying at Likas Square Condotel. We had a rented car so travelling within KK was not a problem at all. The hotel does provide shuttle service to KK town at specific intervals so should not be a problem to others without own transport. Just check with the reception and book your seats an be flexible with your plan. Unit has full condo facilities and you can cook if you wish. just call the housekeeping and they will supply you with the necessary utensils. Units are furnished tastefully and very modern. Housekeeping is very friendly and cooperative. Front desk is helpful and late check out can be arranged upon request subject to room availability.
We had 7 members of a family staying in an apartment unit. The place was clean and well laid out. Free shuttle bus was provided to CBD. Food stores and restaurants are available and traveling to CBD not necessary. Wetland Bird Sactuary is just a walking distance. We drove an MPV and parking is free. This accomodation is well woth the money adn is recommended for family sized travelers.
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the Philippines
Likas Square Apartment1 Lorong Likas Square, Jln Istiadat, Likas
Kota Kinabalu 88400