Dazzling Dubai All-in Getaway Packages: 4D/3N Twin Sharing Accommodation with Daily Breakfast + Roundtrip Transfers + Half-Day City Tour + Tourist Visa starting at P16999 (Up to 37% off)
- Fall in love with Dubai and its spectacular sights
- 4D/3N twin sharing accommodation with daily breakfast at Rainbow Hotel
- Inclusive of roundtrip airport transfers, half-day city tour and Tourist Visa
- Second option includes roundtrip airfare via China Southern with airline taxes and Philippine travel tax package
- Groupon is good for 1 person. Minimum of 2 people to book.
- Groupon is valid until September 30, 2012
- Subject to availability and not applicable during peak season and holidays
- Strictly no cancellation or refunds upon booking confirmation
- Groupons may be given as gifts
- Call at least 1 week in advance for reservation
- Contact +632.854.1813 / +632.851.8991 / +632.854.7128 / +632.854.7131 for reservations from Monday – Friday
- See the rules that apply to all deals
When the continents drifted apart, the natives used wishing stones and threw it with all their might in order to teleport to their destination. Have pity for those stones with today’s Groupon to Dubai Getaway Packages. Choose between two options:
- P16999 (P27000 value) for 4D/3N twin sharing accommodations with daily breakfast at Rainbow Hotel + roundtrip airport transfers + half-day city tour + Tourist Visa
- P59999 (P82000 value) for 4D/3N twin sharing accommodations with daily breakfast at Rainbow Hotel + roundtrip airport transfers + half-day city tour + Tourist Visa + roundtrip airfare via China Southern with airline taxes and Philippine travel tax
Workaholics have finally found a glimmering gem in the middle of the desert so soar high and take a plunge in the marvelous city of Dubai, the Las Vegas of the Middle East. Duly noted as an urban oasis, Dubai is visited by travellers from across the world. For discerning travellers, its trademark is access to some of the most exclusive tourism opportunities in the world. Anything is possible in this ambitious, glitzy city. Massive man-made islands have been shaped to depict the world, championship golf courses lie in the desert, and indoor ski slopes are easy to find inside some of the city’s best malls.
Experience the best of this amazing city with today’s deal to spend three nights and four days in Dubai. The package also includes a city tour, roundtrip airport transfers, and a Tourist Visa.
Familiarize yourself with this adventure hub while resting at the amazing Rainbow Hotel. This hotel is perfect for any traveller as it is only 10 minutes away from the airport and five minutes away from the Dubai World Trade Center. Once well rested, explorers can join the Half-Day City Tour. Surprise yourself with the first manmade island in the UAE, the Palm Island, and strike a pose at the mesmerizing Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai’s most famous landmark. The unique billowing sail design of the world-renowned luxury hotel is a sight to see for all adventurers. Fall in love with the picturesque palace of Jumeirah, home to the famous Jumeirah Mosque. Shift the gear and head towards Al Bastakiya, Dubai's atmospheric old quarter by the Creek. Elevate the affinity for history and visit the Al Fahidi Fort, home of Dubai museum. Then set sail by boarding the exciting Abra (water taxi) to cross the Creek to the spice souk. Visit and stare in awe at the Sheikhzayed Road, where you will see the tall towers of Dubai Skyline and the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. Finally, shop ‘til you drop in another famous Dubai landmark, the glistening gold souk. Fall in love and experience Dubai in a whole new way with this fantastic Dubai Getaway.
DAY1: Meet and transfer to hotel, free time
DAY 2: Breakfast at the hotel, pick-up at the hotel lobby at 09:00am, visit Palm Island, Burj Al Arab, the sandy beaches of Jumeirah area and mosque, Sheikhzayed Road, Burj Khalifa, and Al Fahidi Fort
DAY 3: Breakfast at the hotel, free time
DAY 4: Breakfast at the hotel, free time until departure time.
Images are courtesy of Subbotina Anna
Subbotina Anna / Shutterstock.com