Singapore Getaway Packages: Accommodations + Universal Studios One-Day Pass + Free Ticket to the Maritime Experiential Museum and Aquarium + Roundtrip Airport Transfers starting at P6688 (Up to 41% off)
- Choice of 3D/2N or 4D/3N package
- Choice of twin or triple sharing accommodation at Fragrance Hotel Emerald or Sapphire
- Universal Studios One-Day Pass with roundtrip transfers
- Free ticket to the Maritime Experiential Museum and Aquarium
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Groupon is good for 1 person. Minimum 2 people for twin sharing accommodation and minimum 3 people for triple sharing accommodation required to book.
- Rate does not apply for single traveler. Please email Hearty Travel for the rate.
- Booking period: up to December 8, 2012
- Travel period: until December 31, 2012
- For twin sharing room accommodation, 1 child aged 11 years old and below may stay for free with 2 adults
- For triple sharing room accommodation, 1 child aged 10 years old and below may stay for free with 3 adults
- Child sharing in twin/triple accommodation will be charged P2,900 for airport transfers and tours
- Reservation required at least 3 weeks from preferred travel date. All rooms subject to availability. May check availability with Hearty Travel and Tours if travel date is less than 3 weeks from date of Groupon purchase.
- Upon purchase of Groupon vouchers, please email security codes, flight itinerary and preferred tour date. Bookings must be finalized at least 3 weeks before travel date. Once finalized, Groupon vouchers are non-refundable, non-changeable and non- transferrable.
- Reservation numbers: +632.393.8267 / +632.708.6857 / +632.425.9248 / +63.927.811.6796 / +63.917.855.8226 or email email@example.com
- Surcharge may apply for the following travel dates: September 20 – 23, 2012 / December 22 – 25, 2012 / December 29, 2012 – January 1, 2013
Additional P200 per adult if Universal Studios tour falls on peak and blackout dates
- There will be no seat-in coach transfer between 11:00pm and 7:15am arrivals. Charges will apply for private van transfers within that time frame
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Ancient civilizations found amusement in visiting other lands and looting and pillaging. Enjoy a new locale sans the laying waste with today’s Groupon to Singapore Getaway Packages by Hearty Travel and Tours. Choose from the following options:
- P6688 (P9980 value) for a 3D/2N stay with triple sharing accommodations at Fragrance Hotel Emerald or Sapphire + Universal Studios One-Day Pass with roundtrip transfers + free ticket to the Maritime Experiential Museum and Aquarium + roundtrip airport transfers
- P7088 (P10388 value) for a 3D/2N stay with twin sharing accommodations at Fragrance Hotel Emerald or Sapphire + Universal Studios One-Day Pass with roundtrip transfers + free ticket to the Maritime Experiential Museum and Aquarium + roundtrip airport transfers
- P7688 (P13088 value) for a 4D/3N stay with triple sharing accommodations at Fragrance Hotel Emerald or Sapphire + Universal Studios One-Day Pass with roundtrip transfers + free ticket to the Maritime Experiential Museum and Aquarium + roundtrip airport transfers
- P8188 (P13688 value) for a 4D/3N stay with twin sharing accommodations at Fragrance Hotel Emerald or Sapphire + Universal Studios One-Day Pass with roundtrip transfers + free ticket to the Maritime Experiential Museum and Aquarium + roundtrip airport transfers
Discover the sights, sounds, and lion statues of Singapore then recharge and reinvigorate within the walls of a Superior Room (for twin sharing) or a Family Room (for triple sharing) at Fragrance Hotel Emerald or Sapphire, both of which include the following amenities:
- Colored television
- In-room Wi-Fi (available upon request and subject to charges)
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Ensuite bathroom with heater
- Phone with IDD facility (subject to call charges)
- Complimentary drinks
- Tea/coffee making facility
- Mini fridge/VCD player (at selected rooms only)
Groupon travelers can also share a pitcher of ale with Shrek and be chased around by the T-Rex from the Lost world of Jurassic Park because included in the deal is a day pass to Universal Studios Singapore, and pirating is taken out of the illegal downloads realm and into ships and experiencing early seafarer’s trade when they go into the Maritime Experiential Museum and Aquarium. Travel virgins and culture sponges that are in need of a break from the blaring air horn mouths of their bosses can travel less than 2,500km to experience what The Lion City has to offer along with the clean air and organized way of living; lions however, not included.
We actually didn't mind that Universal Studios Singapore is on a small scale - it meant that we went at a leisurely pace and did everything that we wanted to (or in the case of the Mummy ride, we did some things three times)
-- Tokara SC
The rides are quite fun and exciting and the restaurants are quite good too. Be sure to wait till evening time to look at the fireworks
Accommodation in Singapore is expensive and so the Fragrance hotels are a good budget option. I believe Emerald is the best of the lot. Geylang is of course a red light area, but the seediness is limited and not pushy like in some other big cities, and its location near to the airport is very convenient.
Hearty Travel & ToursRm.401, 4/F UMC Building, United Nations Ave., Ermita
Manila City 1000