Macau Getaway Package: Accommodations + Macau City Tour with Buffet Lunch at Fisherman's Wharf + Admission Ticket to the Outdoor Observation Deck of Macau Tower starting at P6499 (Up to 43% off)
- Choice of 3D/2N twin or triple sharing accommodation
- Choice of 3 or 4-star hotel accommodations
- Macau City Tour with buffet lunch at Fisherman's Wharf
- Admission ticket to the Outdoor Observation Deck of Macau Tower
- Breakfast included for twin sharing option
- Complimentary shuttle from ferry terminal
City Tour Inclusion (6 hours):
- Temple of A-Ma
- Ruins of St. Paul
- Fisherman’s Wharf inclusive of buffet lunch
- Venetian Resort
- Cake and Souvenir Shop
- Macau Tower and Convention Center
- Admission to the Outdoor Observation Deck 224 meters above ground
- Travel period: July 1 – September 30, 2012 for triple sharing option; up to December 31, 2012 for twin sharing option
- Booking period : Up to September 1, 2012 for triple sharing option; up to December 1, 2012 for twin sharing option
- Groupon is good for 1 person
- Minimum 2 people for twin sharing accommodation and minimum 3 people for triple sharing accommodation required to book
- Rate does not apply for single traveller. Please email Hearty Travel and Tours for the rate.
- Child rate available upon request. Please contact Hearty Travel and Tours for rates.
- Reservation required at least 3 weeks from preferred travel date. All rooms subject to availability. May check availability with Hearty Travel and Tours if travel date is less than 3 weeks from date of Groupon purchase.
- Reservation numbers: +632.708.6857 / +632.425.9248 / +632.393.8267 / +63.917.855.8226 or email email@example.com. For email reservations, please attach Groupon voucher, flight itinerary and scanned passport copy.
- Rates are valid on Sunday – Thursday stay only. Surcharges will apply for Friday and Saturday stay, Macau holidays and convention periods.
- Bookings, once finalized, cannot be cancelled, rebooked or refunded
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Chinese characters each have several complicated strokes and must be pronounced in a certain falsetto or vibrato tone, which makes common folks opt for the pirate slang. Opt for an easier cultural learning experience with today’s Groupon to Macau Getaway Packages. Choose between two options:
- P6499 (P10499 value) for 3D/2N triple sharing accommodations at 3-star Best Western Hotel Taipa + Macau City Tour with buffet lunch at Fisherman's Wharf + admission ticket to the Outdoor Observation Deck of Macau Tower
- P7299 (P12799 value) for 3D/2N twin sharing accommodations at 4-star Regency Hotel + breakfast + Macau City Tour with buffet lunch at Fisherman's Wharf + admission ticket to the Outdoor Observation Deck of Macau Tower
Macau is a land synonymous to the famous Vegas, imbibing an aura of spontaneity whiffed by risk-taking daredevils. Experience its even more splendid side with the tour that comes with this Groupon by exploring the culturally rich domain. Get a glimpse of the Ruins of St. Paul, A-Ma Temple, Macau Tower, The Venetian and gorge on a buffet lunch at the Fisherman’s Wharf, which overlooks beautiful vast sees. Vacationers further get an admission ticket to the Macau Tower Observation Deck at 223m above sea level for maximum sightseeing and dillydallying. Tired hooves spend sweet time at Best Western Hotel Taipa or Regency Hotel, where they get to bask in the comforts of their room.
We believe this hotel is fantastic value for money. For the same price as many other standard rooms without spa facilities or breakfast, we got a free upgrade to a deluxe room and enjoyed reading the complimentary newspaper over our breakfast. They have a good balance of traditional chinese food as well as Western food on their menu and in their buffet breakfast. Overall, absolutely delighted with our stay at The Regency and would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Overall great hotel with value for money. good customer relationship. near restaurants
-- Alvin E.
Hearty Travel & ToursRm.401, 4/F UMC Building, United Nations Ave., Ermita
Manila City 1000