Ho Chi Minh Getaway Packages starting at P3999 (P8799 value) – includes stay at Empress Hotel Ho Chi Minh + Tours + RT Airport Transfers
- Escape and explore Ho Chi Minh City
- Empress Hotel Ho Chi Minh is 10 blocks away from Ben Tanh Market
- Choice of 3D/2N or 4D/3N package
- Choice of City Tour package inclusion
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Groupon is good for 1 person. Minimum 2 people required to book.
- Groupon applies for triple sharing. Rate does not apply for single traveller. Please email Hearty Travel for the rate
- Travel Period: Until December 31, 2012
- Booking Period: Until December 15, 2012
- Airfare is not included
- Vietnam Visa is not required for stay of 21 days or less
- Applicable to Filipino and foreign passport holders
- Child rate will be quoted upon request (payable directly to Hearty Travel)
- Reservation is advised upon purchase of Groupon vouchers. Please email Groupon codes and security codes and flight itinerary to Hearty Travel.
- Bookings, once finalized, cannot be refunded, rebooked nor transferred to another
- Reservation numbers: +632.393.8267, +632.708.6857, +632.425.9248, +63.927.811.6796, +63.917.855.8226 or email email@example.com
- See the rules that apply to all deals
While trespassing into siblings’ bedrooms offers the thrill of traversing foreign lands, eating opportunities are usually that of three-week-old cereal not covered by travel insurance. Opt for legitimate adventuring with today’s Groupon to Ho Chi Minh Getaway Packages:
- P3999 (P8799) for a 3D/2N + RT transfers + buffet breakfast
- P4999 (P12299) for a 4D/3N + RT transfers + buffet breakfast
- P5999 (P10599) for a 3D/2N + half day city tour + RT transfers + buffet breakfast
- P6999 (P14799) for a 4D/3N + half day city tour + RT transfers + buffet breakfast
Say xin chao to Vietnamese spring rolls and make Empress Hotel your second home every time you swing around in this vibrant Asian country. The rooms in this splendid resting place are cozy and well-laid out. Only 10 blocks away from the Ben Thanh Market and the City Center, the hotel is a haven that any trooper can ask for. Guilt-free splurging is made possible at Ben Thanh Central Market or Saigon Square as foreign currencies flee from wallets faster than comprehension of dollar exchange rates.
During the half-day city tour, explorers get to take a glimpse of the historic and colorful culture of the town. They will be given a chance to play Tomb Raider as they explore the historic zones of Vietnam, starting off with the Vietnam War Remnants Museum, which used to be called the Museum of American War Crimes; Notre Dame Cathedral, which like the one Paris, doesn’t really contain a hunchback bell ringer; Opera House; People's Committee Hall, the long building that has a dramatic central section with two mansard-roofed pavilions flanking a highly decorated central area topped by a tall clock tower.
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the Philippines
Hearty Travel & ToursRm.401, 4/F UMC Building, United Nations Ave., Ermita
Manila City 1000