Siem Reap Getaway: Accommodations at Khemara Angkor Hotel and Spa with Daily Breakfast + Airport Transfers starting at P2999 (Up to 52% off)
- For the exclusive Smart Rewards deal, click HERE
- Choice of 2 nights or 3 nights stay in a 4-star accommodation
- In the heart of Cambodia’s heritage
- Includes daily breakfast
- With roundtrip airport transfers
- Groupon is good for 1 person. Minimum of 2 to book.
- Groupon is valid until September 30, 2012
- Groupons will be accommodated until March 31, 2013 but a surcharge of P900 per Groupon paid directly to HAS Travel applies for travel dates from October 1, 2012 – March 31, 2013
- Booking period is until September 15, 2012
- Call +632.910.2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservation
- Airfare is not included
- Bookings, once finalized, cannot be refunded nor rebooked
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Angkor Wat is the anchor of the east in that it’s the only thing keeping Asia from floating into space creating a planet of its own. Get a taste of ancient culture and opulence with today's Groupon to Khemara Angkor Hotel and Spa. Choose from the following options:
- P2999 (P6350 value) for a 3D/2N Deluxe Room stay at Khemara Angkor Hotel and Spa with breakfast + airport transfers
- P4499 (P9050 value) for a 4D/3N Deluxe Room stay at Khemara Angkor Hotel and Spa with breakfast + airport transfers
The name of the hotel reflects its location in the Angkor region, the heart of Cambodia's heritage and the site of its most spectacular temples and other historic sites. Khemara, in Sanskrit, means Khmer – that is, the language, culture, and people of Cambodia. Of their 130 rooms and suites, 40% have pool views, 10% have city views and the remainder have views of the well-kept, lush tropical gardens. The generous bathrooms all have bathtub and shower with hot and cold water and all the rooms feature satellite television, tea and coffee-making facilities and beds that may hinder people from leaving their rooms and enjoying Cambodia.
We stayed there for 4 nights and we really enjoyed the time there. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They helped us to organize trips to the tempels. The roops were very clean and nice. The big breakfast buffet was very nice.
-- corina f