Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam Getaway Package: 3D/2N Accommodation at Rainbow Hotel with Daily Breakfast + Roundtrip Land Transfers + Half-Day City Tour for P5888 (42% off)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- 3D/2N hotel accommodation at Rainbow Hotel, based on twin or triple sharing room
- Daily breakfast and free coffee and tea
- Half-day city and temple tour
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Exclusions: international airfare and midnight transfer surcharge
- Groupon is good for 1 pax. Minimum of 2 Groupons per booking.
- Booking period: now – August 23, 2012
- Travel period: June 1 – August 30, 2012
- Subject to confirmation
- Surcharge of PHP675/person/night during Vietnam’s public holidays
- Package is non-refundable and non-rebookable once confirmed
- Blackout dates: hotel peak season, Vietnam public holidays
- Reservation contact numbers: +632.242.2200 / +632.243.9174 / +632.244.2530 / +632.309.1494 / +632.309.1186 / +632.309.1187
- Reservation contact email: email@example.com
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Before the creation of the adventure troopers’ renowned diary, the natives considered mind-boggling, body-twisting yoga positions as means of relieving stress from work. Revamp typical workaholic escapades with today’s Groupon: P5888 (P10200 value) for a 3D/2N stay at Rainbow Hotel with daily breakfast + roundtrip land transfers + half-day city tour.
Say howdy to Vietnamese spring rolls and make Rainbow Hotel your second home every time you swing around in this vibrant Asian country. Only five minutes away from the Ben Thanh Market and the City Center, the Rainbow Hotel is a haven that any trooper can ask for. The rooms in this splendid resting place are cozy and well-laid out. It’s just 20 minutes away from the airport and neighbors the bustling downtown area and the exotic China Town.
During the half-day city tour, explorers get to take a glimpse of the historic and colorful culture of the town. They will be given a chance to play Tomb Raider as they explore the historic zones of Vietnam, starting off with the Hundred Years Red Cathedral, the beautiful church built by the French during the 1300's; the Old Post Office, an old post office designed by Gustave Eiffel and still usable until today; People's Committee Hall, the long building that has a dramatic central section with two mansard-roofed pavilions flanking a highly decorated central area topped by a tall clock tower; Famous lacquer ware factory, the melting pot of Chinese culture; China Town; and christening the tour’s end, the last stop will be the Thien Hau Temple. In order to ease the traveller’s worries, roundtrip transfers and daily breakfast are also included in this trip.
-Pick-up at airport and transfer to hotel (no guide)
Half-day city tour
-After breakfast, guests will be picked up at hotel lobby-Transfer to visit Hundred Years Red Cathedral, Old Post Office, People's Committee Hall, Famous lacquer ware factory, China Town & Thien Hau Temple
-After the tour, guests will be brought back to the hotel
Day 3: After breakfast, guests will be picked up at the hotel and transferred to the airport (no guide)
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the Philippines
Goldlink Travel & Tours2/F Siemkang Bldg., 280 Dasmarinas Street, Binondo