Boracay Romance & Relax Packages: Paraw Sailboat Ride, Fish Spa, Zorb and/or Full Body Massage starting at P999 per person (Up to 52% off)
- 45-minute Paraw Sailboat ride
- 30-minute fish spa
- Zorb hydro solo ride
- 2nd option comes with 1-hour full body combination massage
- Groupon is good for 1 person. Minimum of 2 to book.
- Groupon is valid for 1 year
- Reservation required at least 10 days prior to preferred activity date. If less than 10 days, call Fun Philippines to check availability.
- Reservation numbers: +63.929.448.8408;
- For reservation, provide name, voucher codes, security codes and desired date of activity
- Schedule of activities: Paraw Sailboat: 9:00am – 3:00pm; Fish Spa: 11:00am – 11:00pm; Full Body Combination Massage: 10:00am – 10:00pm; Zorb: 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Zorb Hydro Solo Ride is good for 1 person. 1 roll down the hill and free transportation to and from the Zorb Hill.
- All activities are subject to availability and weather conditions.
- Free Fun Philippines shuttle service. Pick-up and drop-off points along the Main Road Station 1, Station 2 and Station 3 (not beyond E-mall)
- Guests must provide their own transportation to the massage, fish spa, and Paraw Sailboat launching area
- Any changes to the packages by guests are subject to additional charges
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Bodies of water are frequent metaphors in poetry, due to their unfathomable depths, unknowable sprawl, and unattainable porpoises. Set sail into the enigma with today's Groupon to Fun Philippines. Choose between two options:
- P999 (P2100 value) for a Paraw Sailboat Ride + Fish Spa + Zorb Hydro Solo Ride
- P1499 (P3000 value) for a Paraw Sailboat Ride + Fish Spa + Zorb Hydro Solo Ride + Full Body Massage
Enjoy the purist shores of Boracay with your lovey dovey in a whole new light by exploring other multifarious fun activities that could be done on the island, other than banana boating, jet skiing, or perfecting a jump shot. Hop on to the Paraw Sailboat and navigate through cobalt blue waters for 45 minutes and enjoy the cascading breeze and scenic approaching landscapes. In the 30-minute Fish Spa Therapy, immerse your feet in water with the hundreds of general practitioner fish and let nature’s massage therapists do all the work. Like at least one grandparent, the fish have no teeth and use powerful sucking and nibbling actions to remove dead skin from the body. Groupon holders then get to try the Hydro Zorb or the wet ride, wherein a partaker is shoved into the ball along with a few gallons of water, requiring no fastening of safety belts so the rider can slosh and rock about inside the Zorb.
Grouponites longing for TLC may opt for the second deal option, which includes a Full Body Combination Massage. Many oracles, philosophers and dodo mathematicians theorized that the Shiatsu consists of finger and palm pressure, and several body stretches while the Swedish massage utilizes oil for skin lubrication as the masseuse slides and glides, adding pressure to the body, relieving painful and stressed muscles. A mishmash of these two basic rubdowns within could and would be ultimate bliss and leisure for anyone.