All-in Sagada Adventure Tour: 3D/2N Accommodations at Kanip-Aw Pines Lodge + Roundtrip Bus Transfers + Full Board Meals + Local Guide Fees + Environmental Fees and Travel Insurance for P6999 (26% off)
- 3D/2N accommodations at Kanip-Aw Pines Lodge, the top-rated specialty lodging in Sagada as per TripAdvisor
- Full board meals, including 1 buffet dinner prepared by a French chef at Log Cabin – best food in Sagada as per TripAdvisor
- Chartered air-con bus – maximum of 23 pax in the bus for a more comfortable trip
- With 2 professional photographers to document the trip
- Complimentary lessons on basic photography may be provided upon request
- Tour: trekking through rice terraces, Bomod-Ok Falls, Sumaguing Cave, sunrise at Kiltepan Peak, Echo Valley, Hanging Coffins, Sagada weaving, side trip to Banaue Rice Terraces Viewpoint
- Travel insurance included
- Choice of tour dates:
June 1 – 3, 2012
November 1 – 3, 2012
December 27 – 29, 2012
- Departure from Quezon City is May 31, October 31 and December 26, 2012, respectively
- Groupon is good for 1 person
- Rooms available are triple and quadruple sharing. May share room with other passengers.
- Booking, once confirmed, cannot be refunded
- Please call DNA Travel for slot confirmation:
- Landlines: +632.804.0656 / +632.804.0169, Monday – Saturday, 10:00am – 7:00pm
Globe: +63.917.793.2859, Monday – Saturday, 10:00am – 10:00pm
Smart: +63.920.967.1801, Monday – Saturday, 10:00am – 10:00pm
Sun: +63.932.848.8152, Monday – Saturday, 10:00am – 10:00pm
- Limited slots available – only 10 Groupons available for each tour date
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Log cabins immerse guests in the comforts of home as effectively as a childhood blanket or a pair of enchanted ruby slippers filled with chicken-noodle soup. Escape to a magical world of flora and fauna with today’s Groupon to an all-in Sagada adventure tour. Choose from the following options:
- P6999 (P9499 value) for a 3D/2N stay at Kanip-Aw Pines Lodge + roundtrip chartered air-con bus from Manila to Sagada + 2 professional photographers to document the trip + 7 meals + local guide fees + environmental fees and travel insurance – June 1-3, 2012
- P6999 (P9499 value) for a 3D/2N stay at Kanip-Aw Pines Lodge + roundtrip chartered air-con bus from Manila to Sagada + 2 professional photographers to document the trip + 7 meals + local guide fees + environmental fees and travel insurance – November 1-3, 2012
- P6999 (P9499 value) for a 3D/2N stay at Kanip-Aw Pines Lodge + roundtrip chartered air-con bus from Manila to Sagada + 2 professional photographers to document the trip + 7 meals + local guide fees + environmental fees and travel insurance – December 27-29, 2012
Nestled in Atey, Dao-angan in Sagada Mountain Province, Kanip-Aw Pines View Lodge complements the landscape of mountains and meadows with plush comforts and a magnificent view. See the beauty of Sagada right from the window of your room and let the chirping birds beckon you to a beautiful flora-rific morning as the fresh breeze cascades and serenades your ears. Leave your sheets and explore the countless wonders of Sagada during the tour comprised of a trek through the rice terraces; frolicking in the Bomod-Ok Falls, Sumaguing Cave, Kiltepan Peak, Echo Valley; and discovering the Hanging Coffins, and the Banaue Rice Terraces Viewpoint, as well as having a shot at Sagada weaving. For an ultimate worry-free trip, the deal comes with roundtrip air-conditioned bus transfers and seven meals.
I just got back from a 4-day solo adventure in Sagada and stayed at Kanip-aw lodge. When I first got there, I went door to door to each lodge/ guesthouse in the town center, but they were all booked. I remember reading reviews and seeing photos of Kanip-aw here on tripadvisor, so I decided to check it out. The lodge was a good 15-minute walk from the town center and with my heavy bags in tow, I was beginnig to wonder whether it would be worth it. Tip: The lodge is not by the roadside like all the other hostels in the area. Instead, you'll see their sign by the side of the road that'll direct you to where it is. I thoroughly enjoyed my Sagada trip and I'm so glad I stayed at Kanip-aw. What drew me to the place wasn't just the breathtaking view from the veranda or the cozy rooms with the large beds, but most especially the warmth of Oscar and Eppy, the lodge owners. It really felt like home, and even if I travelled solo, I was never lonely. The only drawback is that they don't serve meals, but you could use their kitchen and borrow their grill if you wanted, and there's always hot water on the table for your instant noodles. I personally don't cook and just go out to try the restaurants and cafes in town. I recommend this place to all my friends whenever they ask for suggestions, it's just great value for money. The next time I head to Sagada, I won't even look elsewhere.
I have visited Sagada 6 times now and stayed at Oscars twice.The views of echo valley are superb.I have spent hours just sitting on the balcony relaxing after a trek through the mountains.The rooms are always very clean and the shower hot and reliable.If you need extra blankets or towels its never a problem and at no extra cost. What makes this place is Oscar and his family,a warm welcome awaits you.you are able to use the family kitchen to cook in and can make your own fire to BBQ your food if you like. I have just spent 4 days there and i have already booked my 3rd stay there next month. Ideal for backpackers like myself on a budget.
At first, I was undecided between the two most sought-after lodges in Sagada when it comes to hospitality. It was by fate that Kuya Oscar replied immediately compared to the other option. It was a little far from the town center, around 450 m, but it doesnt matter anyway. We love walking with the cold breeze in Sagada. When we arrived at the lodge, all we could say is 'Wow!". Absolutely perfect view of nature. Kuya Oscar and his family were very accomodating. We were served free coffee everyday. Yes, there's no fan. But who needs fan anyway. I love the windows and the room that we had, which is supposed to be for 2, is big enough for 3. You'll feel the difference when you're in Kanip-aw compared in the streets of Sagada. It's actually colder there. I highly recommend Kanip-aw and Kuya Oscar - our guide, photographer, host and brother in one.
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the Philippines
DNA Travel Inc.2/F Wellcome Plaza, Taft Avenue near corner Libertad Street
Pasay City 1300