Boracay Luxury Getaway: 3D/2N 2-Bedroom Villa Accommodations at Cohiba Villas for P9999 (47% off)
- For the Smart Rewards Exclusive Deal, click HERE
- Located in Mt. Luho, with an amazing view of Bulabog Beach
- Luxury 2-bedroom villa equipped with a fully functional kitchen
- Guests may bring and cook their own food
- Free use of infinity pool
- Daily maid service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free shuttle to D'Mall 4 times daily
- Groupon is valid for 5 months – From June-November, 2012
- Groupon is good for 2 people
- Reservation must be made at least 1 week from preferred travel date; call +63.36.288.4792
- Villas subject to availability
- Up to 4 persons may stay at the villa. Additional P1225 per person per night must be paid to Cohiba Villas upon check-in.
- Add P450 for one way transfer for up to a group of 4 from Caticlan Airport. Add P1500 per person for transfers from Kalibo.
- Set breakfast available at P300 per person
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Resorts, with their luxurious rooms and amenities, can induce unmatched relaxation, except for last resorts, which are usually just cheap motels. Get your first choice of overnight locale with today's Groupon: P9999 (P18999 value) for a 3D/2N 2-bedroom villa stay at Cohiba Villas.
Today’s Groupon provides vacationers with a sweet domicile in the midst of all the hustle and bustle on the pearl white sands of Boracay. These comfortable and modern Boracay apartments provide Groupon holders with all the necessary comforts and amenities needed to feel at home. All units have two bedrooms and two bathrooms and are between 90 – 100 square meters inside, with large 40-square-meter balconies and stunning ocean views. Both bedrooms will have one double bed (master) and two single beds in the guest room. These can be pushed together to make a double if requested. This Groupon is good for two people but guests may bring two more friends with an additional fee.
we stayed at cohiba villas last april 11-14. The way down to our villa is steep but as soon as the view from the pool was insight, we felt that we have made the right decision of staying here. All the staff are friendly and accommodating you would feel that you own the place since even the maintenance man would greet you on your way in and out. the rooms were huge as well as the living and dining areas. it's like your home away from home. we have 3 kids in tow and they enjoyed the hotel more than the white beach of boracay. definitely coming back and will recommend to friends. thanks to claire, liezl, rey and jarold for mking our stay a memorable one.
It's amazing!we had a very good time at cohiba! all rooms have amazing views,and very clean, the servers were nice and helpful. btw,l love the swimming pool so much and i wanna spend allday in it. Cohiba will always be my charming hotel if i come to boracay again
-- –jeremy w