Batangas Getaway for 2: Overnight Standard Room Accommodations at Canyon Cove Resort + Welcome Drink + Set Breakfast for P2999 (48% off)
- Standard Room accommodation
- Set breakfast included
- With welcome drinks
- Groupon is good for 2 people
- Travel period: August 11, 2012 – August 11, 2013
- Booking period: August 2, 2012 – August 2, 2013
- Reservation must be made at least 10 days from preferred travel date. Groupon code and security code must be validated before bookings are processed.
- Please call +632.840.2204 / +632.840.2327 / +632.840.2365 / +632.840.2446 / +632.840.2417 / +632.240.2290 or email email@example.com with voucher and security code/s together with attached copy of voucher.
- All reservations are subject to availability
- Reservations, once confirmed, cannot be re-booked nor refunded
- Maximum of 2 adults and 2 children below 12 may stay in a room
- Maximum of 2 Groupons can be used per visit
- Printed Groupon must be presented in the Front Desk upon arrival. Otherwise, guests may be charged full rate.
- Blackout dates: all Philippine holidays and peak periods
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Neophobia, or the fear of something new, is the real reason workaholics choose to keep working all the time. Defeat your fear of change and beat workaholism with today’s Groupon: P2999 (P5800 value) for a Batangas Getaway for 2: Overnight Standard Room Accommodations at Canyon Cove Resort + Welcome Drink + Set Breakfast.
Keep your shades on as you walk the near-blinding light sand beach fronting Canyon Cove Resort in Nasugbu, Batangas. Aside from building castles and creating angels in the sand, guests at Canyon Cove can enjoy the swimming pool, play billiards, air hockey, or go for videoke at the game room, or let kids have their fun at the playground. Those who choose to stay by the sea can try water sports, including kayaking, snorkeling, or jet skiing.
Grouponites get an overnight stay for two at one of the resort’s plush guestrooms, which all have an en-suite bathroom with a separate shower and tub. The rooms also have cable TV and an in-room minibar. Welcome drinks and breakfast are included in the deal.
We went there last June 16, 2012 for an overnight stay. Check-in was a breeze, staff briefed us regarding the breakfast coupons and swimming vouchers. We were early, arrived around 1pm but check in time was 3pm, rooms were not available yet as they were fully booked so we just waited in the lobby. Our bags were secured in a locked room while we were waiting for our rooms. Lobby has free wifi so we didn't get bored, kids went swimming (they allowed us even if we didn't have a room yet). Towels were provided, you get in from the dive shop. Contrary to what they say, there was no limit as to the number of towels you get, we were 4 in the room (2 adults & 2 kids), so we got 4 towels. Pool was really nice and big..so much space for swimming. There was also a playground for kids and volleyball court. Gardens/plants were well-kept. Beach was clean and private.