Port Barton, Palawan Getaway: Accommodations at El Dorado Resort or Greenview Resort + RT Airfare to Puerto Princesa + Daily breakfast + Island hopping at P7999 (50% off)
- Round Trip Airfare to Puerto Princesa
- 3D/2N accommodations at El Dorado Resort or Greenview Resort in Port Barton (subject to availability)
- Delicious breakfast each morning
- Airport transfers
- Port Barton island hopping
- Bigaho waterfalls side trip including island guide
- Boat rental
- Delicious lunch during island hopping
- Inclusive of all permits and entrance fees and tour coordinator
- Travel period / Redemption period: September 1, 2012 – June 30, 2013
- Booking is from July 22 - September 30, 2012
- 1 voucher is valid for 1 person, minimum 4 to book.
- Subject to availability of airline promos
- Please contact Attraccion de Turismo Travel & Tours for reservations and inquiries.
- Telephone: +63.935.161.8959, +63.928.622.3372, +63.930.891.3818 or email: email@example.com
- No show/ cancellation once booking is confirmed will render the voucher forfeited.
- Groupon can be given as a gift
- Can purchase multiple Groupons
- See the rules that apply to all deals
The work of set directors and designers are the real reason why Hollywood celebrities enjoy their jobs so much—it always looking like they’re at a new locale even if they’ve been working inside the same creepy warehouse for months. Enjoy a real change of scene with today’s Groupon: P7999 for a Port Barton, Palawan Getaway: Accommodations at El Dorado Resort or Greenview Resort + RT Airfare to Puerto Princesa + Daily breakfast + Island hopping.
Once a sleepy, little town, Port Barton in San Vincente, Palawan has become a buzzing beach destination frequented by seaside strollers, island hoppers, and ocean bathers. Today’s Groupon entitles patrons to a getaway in this enchanting Palawan site, inclusive of accommodations at El Dorado Resort or Greenview Resort, daily breakfast, roundtrip airfare to Puerto Princesa, airport transfers, Port Barton island hopping, and a side trip to the Bigaho waterfalls. Those unburdened by an internal compass need not worry, as an island guide will be there during the tour, ferrying travelers around from island to island. Boat rental, entrance fees, and tour coordinator are also all part of the deal.
8:00am Pick-up time
8:00am - 10:00am Aquarium Island
10:00am - 12:00nn Exotic Island
12:00nn - 2:30pm Buffet lunch at Paradise Island
2:30pm - 4:30pm Side Trip to Bigaho waterfalls
4:30pm Back to hotel / rest / relax
ATTRACCION DE TURISMO TRAVEL & TOURSNational Highway brgy. Tiniguiban Puerto Princesa City