- Facilities include Kingfisher Restaurant, Starling Lobby Lounge, Sun Bird Pool Bar, three outdoor swimming pools, Swan Spa, and more.
- Awarded TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence 2014.
- Travel till October 31, 2015.
- Premier Room stay for 2 people.
- Daily breakfast.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Welcome drinks upon arrival.
- Fruit basket upon arrival.
- 20% discount for spa treatments at Swan Spa for 2 people.
- Travel period: April 7, 2015 – October 31, 2015.
- Booking period: March 23, 2015 – June 23, 2015.
- Blackout dates: April 20, 2015 – April 21, 2015.
- Groupon is valid for 2 persons
- Reservations must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival.
- Child Policy: Maximum of 2 kids aged 12 and below with at least 2 paying adults. No extra bed required, sharing beds with parents. Breakfast not included.
- Reservation is subject to availability.
- Standard re-booking and cancellation policy of the hotel applies.
- Guest who fail to show upon the scheduled reservation will render the voucher invalid.
- No cash back or credit for any unused vouchers
- Not valid in conjunction with other promo or discount (Senior Citizen, Gift Certificate, etc.) .
- Vouchers can be combined for longer stay.
ADD-ONS AND SURCHARGES
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 13 and above: THB1,070 per person per night/
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 - 12: THB535 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 - 12: THB200 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 3 and below: Free.
HOW TO BOOK
THE DEAL Premier Room stay
- P6410 (up to P10980 value) for 3D2N stay for 2
- P9032 (up to P16469 value) for 4D3N stay for 2
- P11516 (up to P21959 value) for 5D4N stay for 2
- P13890 (up to P27449 value) for 6D5N stay for 2
HOTEL AT A GLANCE
Concrete molars erupting within the reach of glittering sands, the five-star residence splays its cascading roofs punctuated with azure moats, unveiling golden interiors bolstered by slender ivory pillars. Rattan lounge chairs mingle with gauzy linens in the lobby, its ornamentation echoed within the jewelled-tone rooms where sleepy guests attempt siestas amidst avian oil paintings and views of the Andaman Seas. Post-refreshment, ventures can be made into Krabi, the town threading its siren song with the temple labyrinth of Wat Tham Sua, or the lofty sights at Railay Beach Viewpoint.
- Cajoling rumbling breadbaskets into its brightly-lit taupe interiors, epicurean offerings from local and International cuisines arrange themselves into extensive menus, diners then whisking plates away to terraces for an alfresco meal experience.
- Mermaid dreams resurface in three outdoor lagoons (including a Jaccuzi), paddling through crystal clear waters under the hot tropical sun, before seeking refuge – and a cool drink – at the Sun Bird Pool Bar, complete with dusky cabanas and energy-replenishing snacks.
- Heavy drapes in hues reminiscent of milky coffee brush against grey stone tiles at the Swan Spa, the soothing scents of herbal oils luring in heavy-lidded beings from the lobby and into the gentle embrace of traditional Thai massages or open-air reflexology sessions.
WHAT TO SEE AND DO
An answer to the over-commercialised Phuket and resort-ridden Phi Phi, this eco-friendly town brings fresh air to your island getaway with her hilltop temple complex and canopy adventures at ground level. As you deliberate between the rewarding ascend to Wat Tham Sua (or Tiger Cave Temple) and the bloody sunsets of the Aonang shores, consider a trek amongst the trees and ziplines of Ao Luek’s Tree Top Adventure Park Krabi.
Next, venture into the Andaman waters as you take on the essential island-hopping trip around the 100-odd islands and unique rock formations of the coastal province. Conveniently grouped into the four groups that are the Phi Phi islands, Hong islands, James Bond islands, and imaginatively-coined Four islands, your Krabi frolicking is made more memorable by your choice of the traditional longtail, exhilarating speed boat, or relaxing sundeck cruise vessels.