Pampanga Staycation: Overnight Stay in a Nipa Hut Villa or Thai House with Daily Breakfast for 2 to 5 persons
- Escape the hustle and bustle of the city…enjoy tranquility and serenity…alone or with friends and family
- Accommodation: Villa Hut or Thai House Inspired Accommodation
- Activities: Adult and Kiddie Pool Access
- Meals: Choice of American or Filipino Breakfast
- Armando’s Wellness Resort is a place designed to suit the body, mind and soul
- Property was developed by Mr. Armando Santos and was further conceptualized by Ms. Mary Ann Biliwang on January 1, 2013, into a wellness resort
- Located at Main Road, Barrio Bulaon, 2000 San Fernando, Pampanga
- Travel period: Valid from August 18 - November 30, 2014
- Booking period: Valid is from August 11 - November 15, 2014 or at least 7 days prior to event dates
- Blackout dates: No Blackout Dates / Subject to Availability
- Groupon is good for 2 persons for Option 1; good for 4 persons for Option 2 & 4; good for 3 for Option 3; good for 5 for Option 5.
- Children 12 years old and below are free from room charge when sharing bed with parents, with a maximum of 2 children per room accommodation. Meals not included.
- Confirmed bookings are final; Rebooking, cancellation, transferring and refund is not allowed.
- Voucher is transferrable and can be given as a gift to family and friends.
- Reservation is subject to availability.
- May purchase multiple Groupons.
- Failure to redeem voucher within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- For OTC payments, please email your deposit slips to OTC@groupon.ph. OTC payments should be emailed on the same date of purchase not later than 5:00pm; or else payment will be automatically be refunded.
- Guests who fail to show up upon the scheduled reservation will render voucher invalid.
- No cash back or credit for any unused vouchers.
- Not valid conjunction with other promo or discount (Senior Citizen, Gift Certificates)
- For transferred / gift vouchers, the person liable redeeming the voucher shall provide 2 valid ID’s - One for the voucher holder (One who bought the deal) and another one for the person redeeming.
- Must present printed voucher upon arrival.
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other promotions.
- Voucher can be combined for longer stay.
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge.
- Failure to redeem vouchers within booking period will render the voucher invalid.
HOW TO BOOK
- For booking and reservation, please call (0917) 813 0291 or email email@example.com
- Reservation Requirements: Complete Name, Voucher Code, Security Code, Attached Groupon, Contact Number, Preferred Travel Date
- DTI-NCR Permit No. 4311 Series of 2013.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Offer 1: P888 (P1640 value) for Overnight Stay in a Nipa Hut Villa for 2 Persons
- Offer 2: P1688 (P2300 value) for Overnight Stay in a Nipa Hut Villa for 4 Persons
- Offer 3: P1888 (P2810 value) for Overnight Stay in a Thai House - Fire Room for 3 Persons
- Offer 4: P1988 (P3080 value) for Overnight Stay in a Thai House - Earth Room for 4 Persons
- Offer 5: P2888 (P5350 value) for Overnight Stay in a Thai House - Air & Water Room for 5 Persons
Hotel at a Glance: Armando’s Wellness Resort
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy tranquility and serenity, either alone or with friends and family. Armando’s Wellness Resort is a place designed to suit the body, mind and soul. The whole property, set around forty six mango trees and other fruit-bearing trees.
The resort is designed on three interconnected themes throughout the resort: the hospitality and warmth of the Filipino tradition (The Mabuhay Area), the calmness and serenity of Thailand customs (The Siam Spa) and the lively and festive spirit of Bavarian culture (Café RETSO).
The property features twelve Nipa Huts named Bibiana, all of which are built amid the courtyard, which can accommodate 8-10 people. The huts and the cottages are named after Ms. Mary Ann’s grandparents, and Bibiana reflects ‘beauty and class’.
WHAT TO SEE AND DO
San Fernando is a first class component city in the Philippine province of Pampanga, of which it is the provincial capital. The city is named after King Ferdinand VI of Spain and placed under the patronage of Saint Ferdinand III of Castile and León, whose feast is celebrated every 30 May. Popularly known as the “Christmas Capital of the Philippines,” the city holds the annual Giant Lantern Festival every December where large parol are displayed in competition.
One ought to visit the San Guillermo Parish in Bacolor, which is a beautiful Catholic church with a pink facade and a highly ornate sanctuary. There’s also the Clark Museum, which has an excellent collection of photos pertaining to Philippines and US presence in Clark. And no trip to Pampanga is complete without a side trip to Mt. Pinatubo crater which is now a beautiful lake.