- Award-winning hotel has been conferred with the Excellence in Economy and Ecology Award and the Best “Triple A” Resort in Western Visayas Award.
- Recipient of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence 2015.
- Enjoy the hotel’s many facilities, including water sports, island tours, an outdoor swimming pool with a jacuzzi, and wall-climbing.
- Take advantage of the tropical sun on White Beach, one of TripAdvisor’s Top 25 Beaches – World, go snorkelling, diving, and island-hopping, or opt for a spot of shopping at Talipapa Market.
- Stay at Patio Pacific Boracay Deluxe Room
- Daily breakfast.
- Round Trip Airfare Manila-Kalibo-Manila
- Round trip land and boat transfers via Island Star Express (Seat-in-coach with assistance.Transfer in starts at 0600H until 1730H while transfer out starts at 0500H until 1630H)
- Welcome Drink, One (1) Family Style Dinner, Personal Insurance Accident Coverage (Cocolife).
- Travel period: Travel Period: August 10, 2015 to December 17, 2015.
- Booking period: August 7, 2015 to November 17, 2015.
- Blackout dates: None but strictly subject to availability. Surcharge may apply on holidays
- Groupon is good per person. Minimum of four (4) persons to book.
- Room is based on quadruple sharing.
- Round Trip Transfers via Manila-Caticlan-Manila is available upon request
- Strictly subject to room and airline seat availability.
- Surcharge may apply if promotional airfare is unavailable.
- Terminal fees (Php 200.00) and Environmental fees (Php 75.00) are not included.
- Only 7 kg hand carry is allowed.
- Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the vouchers invalid.
- Strictly No Cancellation or Amendments upon confirmation of booking.
- Package is strictly non-refundable and non-rebookable once finalized and confirmed.
- No show on booked dates will render services forfeited.
- No refund will be given for any unused portion of the package & services or missed transfer.
- Any special arrangements are on request basis and subject to additional fees.
- Pick up time at the hotel for the airport transfer is 2.5 hours prior to flight departure time.
- Please be reminded that guest should be in the lobby on time for transfer pick up. The merchant will not be held liable for failure to join the transfer and no special transfer will be provided partner directly.
- The package doesn’t include Hotel Peak Season Surcharges, Child Rate, Extra Person and Extra Night. Please contact travel partner directly.
- Please provide at least 3 booking dates and contact our travel partner for inquiries and reservations.
ADD-ONS AND SURCHARGES
- Environmental Fee: Php75.00 per person to be paid to merchant.
- Terminal Fee: Php200.00 per person to be paid to merchant.
HOW TO BOOK
- For booking, please call (02) 954-8612 (landline) / 0917-6375877 (Globe users) / 0908-3642469 (Smart users) / (63) 0917-6375877, (63) 0905-1989373 (Viber) / adtmnl (Skype) / email email@example.com .
- Reservation requirements:
- Complete name
- Voucher code
- Security code
- Attached Groupon
- Contact number
- Preferred travel date
- You may also email adtmktg_manila @yahoo.com for questions about the deal.
- DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 9415 Series of 2015.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- 3D2N All-in Boracay Stay at Patio Pacific Boracay for 1 for P7650 (up to P12400 value)
Hotel at a glance
Poised on the edge of the Philippine Sea, this award-winning holiday resort presents an unassuming red-bricked exterior that cleverly defers to Boracay’s natural salt-kissed splendour. Splay tired limbs within the quiet confines of air conditioned rooms, decked in calming shades of tan and taupe, whilst the medley of piped-in tunes and the ebbing waves lull you into a deep sleep. Ponder itineraries once well-rested, perhaps strolling down to one of the island’s dazzling beaches, filling up suitcases with bargain souvenirs from tiny stalls, or watching the sunset wash over the coast from Willy’s Rock.
- Limber bodies take on the challenge of wall-climbing, nimbly ascending to the top for a view of the area. Those with altophobia opt for less strenuous ways to keep fit, like languid laps in the depths of an outdoor pool, or pounding away at the treadmill in the fully equipped fitness centre.
- Make the most of your oceanic neighbour as you plunge headfirst into a bevy of aquatic activities; while snorkelling, diving, sailing, and yachting are staples at this seaside locale, one may exert dominance over the sky and sea with a session of kitesurfing.
- Spent after a long checklist of activities, consider refuelling at the Garden Cafe, piling plates high with selections from the international menu. For further unwinding, the moody black chambers of the Jack Daniel’s Bar offer its namesake brew, served cold to ward off the effects of the muggy clime.
- Arrival at Kalibo Airport
- Transfer and check-in at Patio Pacific Boracay
- Hotel breakfast
- Free and easy
- Hotel breakfast
- Free and easy
- Check-out and transfer to Kalibo Airport
Boracay, Philippines: What to see and do
Widely touted as having one of the best beaches in the world, garnering accolades including an induction into TripAdvisor’s top echelon of Asian beaches as of 2015, the Boracay vista is comprised of sparkling cobalt waters that undulate from shimmery ensembles of the emerald-colored sea, as well as powdery white sand and purist beaches with natural corals rushing up its shores.
Suited to the ever-present beach panorama afforded through the island’s resort-inclined tract, escapes within the coastal haven come sufficiently occupied with the necessities of littoral leisure. For travellers looking to have thirsts quenched and stays enlivened with new acquaintances, a scattering of bars and pubs occupy the island’s trifecta of Stations. With ambiances ranging from classy lounge vibes to more raucous revelries, nights here abound with cocktails of both music and drinks making for an inexhaustible nightlife hub.
Apart from dancing to the beat of DJs spinning their hits, vacationers can lounge on the white sandy shores of Boracay while sampling local flavours on offer through a range of eateries and haunts. Hot off-the-grill barbecued treats and the native chori burger make up the bulk of beach side cuisine highlights, while local Talipapa markets make for impromptu grocerants where fresh catches can be bought and subsequently brought to neighbouring restaurants for prompt cooking and serving. When not tided over by cooling smoothies and the endearing tropical clime, adventure seekers can find pleasure in more thrilling bouts of water sports from parasailing sessions, sea-walking dives and snorkeling trips as well as zippy boat rides to Ariel’s Point where one can face their fears and dive off of cliffs reaching a range of five, eight, and fifteen meters high.