- Stay in a Superior or Deluxe Room for 2
- Set breakfast for 2
- Complimentary hourly shuttle to D’Mall
- Also includes Welcome Drink
- Children below 9 years old is free of charge sharing existing bedding
- 5 Minutes’ ride by complimentary shuttle service going to White / Main Beach
- Complimentary shuttle service between the hotel and D Mall is available from 9:00AM - 9:00PM
- Valid until 30 June 2015
- Travel period: 05 January 2015 - 30 June 2015
- Booking period: 15 December 2014 - 15 June 2015. At least 10 days from preferred travel date
- Blackout dates: None. All reservations are subject to availability
- Groupon is good for 2
- All bookings must be made by 15 June 2015 and at least 10 days from travel date
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation. Amendments possible, subject to room availability
- Amendments must be made at least 10 days prior to confirmed booking date.
ADD-ONS AND SURCHARGES
- Extra mattress: P1250 per person per night
HOW TO BOOK
- Print Groupon (or pull it up with our mobile app).
- Please call 02-7439417/ 02-3136000/ 02-3138000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries and reservations. You may also reach email@example.com for questions about the deal.
- Reservation requirements: Complete name, Voucher code, Security code, Attached Groupon, Contact number and Preferred travel date
- DTI-NCR Permit No. 4311 Series of 2013.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Offer 1: P2888 for Superior Room Stay for 2 - Overnight package
- Offer 2: P3088 for Deluxe Room Stay for 2 - Overnight package
- Offer 3: P5777 for Superior Room Stay for 2 - 3D2N package
- Offer 4: P6177 for Deluxe Room Stay for 2 - 3D2N package
Hotel at a Glance: The Orient Beach
The Orient Beach marries the beauty of the popular beach destination that is Boracay and the modernity of the present time. Constructed with local materials and exotic native woods, the hotel offers modern rooms decorated with rich fabrics in soft, earthy tones and exquisitely crafted local furnishings. the property is painfully designed and decorated to build a resort to fulfill every traveler’s expectation for a comfortable stay in a modern hotel room, while simultaneously piling on Boracay’s beauty and tradition.
The resort boasts of breathtaking views of the Boracay sea and lush greenery all around. Terminate the need for a vacation after returning from a vacation by resting your head on a soft pillow for a night or two in the Superior or Deluxe Room. Residents of the Deluxe room can choose between sharing a double bed or availing twin beds. The balcony opens to the singing ocean, where you can enjoy a drink or two from the minibar.
WHAT TO SEE AND DO
Widely touted as one of the best places in the world to travel to, Boracay is comprised of sparkling cobalt waters, an ensemble of the emerald-colored sea, powdery white sand and purist beaches, with natural corals rushing up its shores and marvelous scenes of sunrises and sunsets completing the picturesque scene.
Apart from enjoying the salty medical powers that the sea water brings, or living the party life bouncing to the playlist of the “in” DJs; vacationers can lounge around the white sandy shores of Boracay while momentarily relaxing and exchanging deep reflections with your icy-cold Jonas’ smoothies and chowing down on their hot off the grill chori burgers. Adventure seekers can also try watersports like flying fish or take a boat ride to Ariel’s Point where they can face their fears and dive off of cliffs 5 meters, 8 meters, and 15 meters high.