P250 for P500 OR P380 for P800 worth of European cuisine at Ronaldo’s
- Serves mouthwatering European cuisine
- Sophisticated, playful, fine dining ambiance perfect for special occasions
- Serves specialty unique desserts every month
- Located in the heart of Davao City
- Surprisingly, a chic ambience in the ladies’ powder room
- Groupon is valid for 3 months
- Limit 1 Groupon for a table of 4, 2 Groupons for a table of 8
- May purchase multiple Groupons
- Appointment required, call +63.82.305.6335 or +63.82.300.2227 ask for Honeylet Lim
- Operating hours: Tuesday - Sunday from 11:00am - 2:00pm; 6:00pm - 11:00pm
- Groupon is not valid with any other promos and/or discounts
- See the rules that apply to all deals
Unbeknownst to most of the human population, Ronald McDonald’s non clown twin brother prefers gourmet cuisine to high calorie fast food; resulting in his disowning and writing off of their father’s will. Enjoy fancy shmancy cuisine with today’s Groupon: P250 for P500 OR P380 for P800 worth of European cuisine at Ronaldo’s.
Groupon guests get to enjoy rich people food for prices more than reasonable. Starting with the Cebollitas Soup (P125), their rendition of onion soup topped with melted authentic Davao cheese, or Foie Gras with Guava Confit (P475), to clean the palate and entice the taste buds. The Four Cheese Pizza (P260) introduces mouths to a royal rumble match between four kings of cheese; malagos feta, gruyere, mozzarella and malagos goat cheese. Sea dwellers may chomp on the lemon butter drenched Cedar Plank Salmon (P495) or Grilled Tuna Sashimi (P260) served with creamy guinamos potatoes and ginger pesto. Meat eating teeth gnashers with serious appetites will drool when presented with Crispy Crackling Pork Belly (P240) with ginger confit and passion fruit and cranberry sauce, and Ronaldo’s Galician Steak (P1200) large enough to accommodate two vigorous appetites. To top off the meal, a Banana Cherry Mousse (P110) ensconced in a tart with a small scoop of maraschino ice cream on top and crowned with an orange cotton candy like fluff, is perfect.
Before heading home, ladies should definitely check out the powder
room, a charming hangout with two comfy
lounge sofas, mirrors everywhere, a delicate sink stand in the middle, and a
cozy ambience to laze around and doze off with a belly full of designer food.
Ronaldo's aims to use local produce and served it with a decidedly European flair. This endeavor for quality comes at a price, dishes are priced quite a bit higher that what one would readily expect in Davao. Ronaldo's addresses the need for a special occasion destination in a restaurant scene bursting with grills and buffets.
-- Tales From the Tummy
-- Jojie Alcantara
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in the Philippines
Ronaldo's DavaoHoliday Gym and Spa Complex, F. Torres St.